Insider drops bomb on AG Jeff Sessions - he refuses to prosecute Obama and Clinton crimes

I seriously doubt Hillary or bill Clinton broke any laws, other than Bills perjury, as they are lawyers and good at walking that thin line between legality and questionable circumstances.

If the evidence was there, some of the Congressional hot heads would have pushed DOJ to take a look.

But no one did so fuck it.

And this is exactly why we have zombies so in love with Obama and the Clintons your all " brainwashed" and don't even know it LMFAO!!

The subject of mind control has been keenly contested for some time now. Mind or thought control is broadly defined as human subjects being indoctrinated in a way that causes an impairment of autonomy – the inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations.

Mind Control is Real: United States Patent 6506148 B2 Confirms Human Nervous System Can be Manipulated Through Electromagnetic Fields from Monitors

This from a guy who actually reads, believes and posts Alex Jones.

Proof that mind control is real.
Bet she has stock in Reynolds Aluminum..........

And this is exactly why we have zombies so in love with Obama and the Clintons your all " brainwashed" and don't even know it LMFAO!!

The subject of mind control has been keenly contested for some time now. Mind or thought control is broadly defined as human subjects being indoctrinated in a way that causes an impairment of autonomy – the inability to think independently, and a disruption of beliefs and affiliations.

Mind Control is Real: United States Patent 6506148 B2 Confirms Human Nervous System Can be Manipulated Through Electromagnetic Fields from Monitors

My neck is buzzing as we speak from the electromagnetic force coursing in my spine, well really in just in one spot where I had an operation....But I am sure it's doing it from the EMF, probably producing current, watts and resistance all in one, if I could just get it to op amp, what a deal..

Bombshell: Insider Drops Bomb on AG Jeff Sessions – He Refuses to Prosecute Obama and Clinton Crimes (Video)
Jason Chaffetz, former House of Representatives member and Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform was on Justice with Judge Janine Pirro Saturday night and he dropped a BOMBSHELL about Attorney General Jeff Sessions:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff. S is an old fashioned bastard. He might as well be a leftist Democratic prick. Those two must have dirt on him. Which means he's done some seriously crooked bs in the past if not recently. I hope the pos gets busted on whatever it is.
Jason Chaffetz is a politician....... Yet you choose to believe him........ :rofl: :rofl:

Dayamn, since you're so gullible I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale. :thup:

Typical coming from a zombie.
You must be off your anti-psychotics again. Oh well.

I 'm not dumb enough to be a pharmaceutical victim unlike you I don't take one dam prescribed med(s). I'm sure you take five of something a day.

For that diabetes, blood pressure, maybe a little acid reflux, oh and maybe something for that boner you can't keep up. lol

upload_2017-10-1_21-19-32.png

:fu::ahole-1:

Bombshell: Insider Drops Bomb on AG Jeff Sessions – He Refuses to Prosecute Obama and Clinton Crimes (Video)
Jason Chaffetz, former House of Representatives member and Chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform was on Justice with Judge Janine Pirro Saturday night and he dropped a BOMBSHELL about Attorney General Jeff Sessions:

Jeff. S is an old fashioned bastard. He might as well be a leftist Democratic prick. Those two must have dirt on him. Which means he's done some seriously crooked bs in the past if not recently. I hope the pos gets busted on whatever it is.
Jason Chaffetz is a politician....... Yet you choose to believe him........ :rofl: :rofl:

Dayamn, since you're so gullible I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale. :thup:

Typical coming from a zombie.
You must be off your anti-psychotics again. Oh well.

I 'm not dumb enough to be a pharmaceutical victim unlike you I don't take one dam prescribed med(s). I'm sure you take five of something a day.

For that diabetes, blood pressure, maybe a little acid reflux, oh and maybe something for that boner you can't keep up. lol

View attachment 152320
Well, you are improving, still amateur league but with more work (LOTs more work) you might develop a wit. I'll give you a bronze star for effort so you don't feel bad. :thup:

:fu::ahole-1:
Boy did I strike a nerve or what....... :lmao:

Oh please, there was no special prosecutor with unlimited powers to investigate as there should have been. And the IRS scandal was considered more dangerous to our constitution than watergate by many objective observers. it is impossible to know just how corrupt the obama administration was when the department of justice was tasked with protecting the obama administration at any cost and the news media was nothing but the sycophant brigade. Obama wouldn't have lasted long under the same brutal thermonuclear attack the world has waged on trump. If the facts come out about the unmasking, the obama administration will become the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.
President Trump waged war against them first, in a 'BIGLY' way, and they are defending themselves and retaliating... is the way it appears to me....

Plus President Trump is just whack-o crazy with chaos and lies as far as you can see....he's made himself, the bulls eye of attention....how can they NOT cover his lunacy? And deep down, I think he loves it...he loves the 24/7 attention the news brings him....

He knows how to work the MSM, even now, and....theY GAVE him, his win for free and on a golden platter....$2 billion dollars worth of free Trump ad time basically, during the primary and election period...

I(n other words he refuses to engage in malicious prosecutions. Now we know what Chaffetz is. Another Trump toady. Pirro is a fake judge.

Forum List

Back