Inside Job -- FREE!

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Anyone who is interested in knowing WHAT was done to ruin the U.S. Economy, HOW it was done, and WHO did it is invited to watch this fascinating, extremely well made two hour narrative that tells the whole story, names the names and shows the faces. And it is available to you absolutely FREE!

Go here and LEARN. Inside Job (2010) | Watch Full Documentary Online

(This is a genuine public service -- not a profit-seeking promotion.)

Anyone who is interested in knowing WHAT was done to ruin the U.S. Economy, HOW it was done, and WHO did it is invited to watch this fascinating, extremely well made two hour narrative that tells the whole story, names the names and shows the faces. And it is available to you absolutely FREE!

I could list the errors in this thing, but idiot liberals are too dumb to understand the real explanations.

I could list the errors in this thing, but idiot liberals are too dumb to understand the real explanations.
Nonsense.

Shouldn't this be in conspiracy theories?
Why don't you just watch the goddam thing!!

Because I am intelligent enough to know when someone is full of shit without wasting 109 minutes of my life.
Responding to you is worth keeping this thread alive.

I would wager you don't have the vaguest idea what a Collateralized Debt Obligation is, or what a Credit Default Swap is. And it is important to know these things in order to understand how our economy was tampered with and nearly collapsed.

You will know these things if you watch this very interesting documentary. Or you can choose to remain ignorant. It's up to you.

Again, this video is FREE. All it takes to watch it is two clicks. And anyone with an IQ above 85 will consider it as interesting and entertaining as an intelligently made movie. But it's real life.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Because I am intelligent enough to know when someone is full of shit without wasting 109 minutes of my life.

I would wager you don't have the vaguest idea what a Collateralized Debt Obligation is, or what a Credit Default Swap is. And it is important to know these things in order to understand how our economy was tampered with and nearly collapsed.

You will know these things if you watch this very interesting documentary. Or you can choose to remain ignorant. It's up to you.

I know what happened in Iceland, and why, I do not need to watch a conspiracy theory video that tries to blame a cabal of bankers for stupid policy decisions.

A left winger promoting a left wing site as 'independent'. Color me shocked.
"Inside Job" isn't about 9/11 being an inside job. It's about how Bankers buy off gov'ts and get them to sign on to trillions of leveraged debt.

Inside Job also shows how Iceland threw off the Bankers that were trying to enslave them with debt that wasn't theirs.

Bankers are trying to enslave the USA right now with the same scam.

If Inside Job is a "left wing" movie, then I guess I'm a Left Winger.

Please tear yourselves away from "Tom Cruise Divorce" and the "Miami Heat Rubber Ball Championship" long enough to watch this movie. It's an hour fifty well spent.

• Thanks
Again, this video is FREE. All it takes to watch it is two clicks. And anyone with an IQ above 85 will consider it as interesting and entertaining as an intelligently made movie. But it's real life.

And you're proof that those with an IQ below 85 find it interesting.

I'm 46 minutes into the film, and I haven't seen one bit of partisan accusation. So far it seems as if political parties didn't matter, BOTH sides of the aisle were playing this disgusting game.

• Thanks

I do ...and? I bet if you checked your local municipality ( like Oakland, NY state counties etc.) is in or was part of a deal, were in loans were originated on pension certificates with a derivative attached , in short its a ARM loan, but the rate has a floor of 4%...now? the pre- pay penalty is so high, they cannot buy their way out......money is out there for 2.75% but they cannot refi it .....whats the big mystery?

I'm 46 minutes into the film, and I haven't seen one bit of partisan accusation. So far it seems as if political parties didn't matter, BOTH sides of the aisle were playing this disgusting game.

I think the only people trying to make not watching this film into a partisan issue are the ones that watch it. The rest of us simply think it is a massive waste of time.

I think the only people trying to make not watching this film into a partisan issue are the ones that watch it. The rest of us simply think it is a massive waste of time.

Well, I've watched it, and I haven't tried to make it into anything of the sort. That kinda shoots holes through your assertion, doesn't it?

The same people who are PERSONALLY reaping hundreds of millions of dollars are the people RESPONSIBLE for the global economic meltdown. They've been in charge of economic policy since Ronald Reagan was elected, and probably before, REGARDLESS of who was President. They are STILL in charge today.

If understanding that is a "waste of time", my respect for your honesty and intelligence has taken a MASSIVE hit.

I'm no "idiot liberal", my posting history PROVES that, so please explain to me what these "errors" are.

Well, I've watched it, and I haven't tried to make it into anything of the sort. That kinda shoots holes through your assertion, doesn't it?

Actually, it doesn't. You are the one that mentioned partisanship in the first place, go back and read the thread and see.

The same people who are PERSONALLY reaping hundreds of millions of dollars are the people RESPONSIBLE for the global economic meltdown. They've been in charge of economic policy since Ronald Reagan was elected, and probably before, REGARDLESS of who was President. They are STILL in charge today.

If understanding that is a "waste of time", my respect for your honesty and intelligence has taken a MASSIVE hit.

I am not the one that thought they should get bailed out. In fact, I vociferously argued against it at the time. Blaming the bailout on Reagan makes as much sense as blaming Obama for the Kennedy assassination.

By the way, I thought you weren't making this about partisanship.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back