"Inside America's Great Teacher Resignation"

The ONLY solution is vouchers.

W sold out
Hastert sold out
Dole sold out
Paul ryan sold out
Mcconnell sold out

Strange how Fox News loves all of those "conservative" supporters of invading iraq over 100% pure lies.... Who had the opportunity with GOP WH house and senate to

PASS VOUCHERS

Maybe ron DeSantis can lead the way in FLA...

It is impossible to be a conservative and oppose vouchers today.

Republican opponents of vouchers do nothing but sell out america's kids to stick their noses up weingartner's disgusting butt...
Spoken like a true moron! Show me a school system where vouchers were legally implemented and successful. Democrats are the true opponents of vouchers.

Last edited:
In my very good district, we have a school support member AND a classroom teacher quitting mid-year. This was previously unheard of.

Click the link for the video.

A survey of National Education Association members at the beginning of the year revealed an unsettling truth: More than half of the respondents said they were looking for a way out. That’s an astounding number of unhappy teachers. If they all quit, it would leave millions of students in the lurch.

But were these just empty threats? At the start of this school year, we spoke to over 50 educators in almost 20 states to find out. The picture they painted was far bleaker than we could have imagined: Empty classrooms, kids in crisis, and teachers who can’t survive another day on the job — that’s the reality of American education today.

In the Opinion Video above, six educators explain why they, and the American education system, are at breaking point.

You know before posting this that many of us are going to disagree and you are just going to get your nose out of joint

So whats the point?

Parents want teacher accountability and the bad lib teachers want to remain in the shadows to do what they do

You know before posting this that many of us are going to disagree and you are just going to get your nose out of joint

So whats the point?

Parents want teacher accountability and the bad lib teachers want to remain in the shadows to do what they do

Parents are getting exactly what they want.

And now there are no more teachers.

Happy?

Parents are getting exactly what they want.

And now there are no more teachers.

Happy?
I think you are getting hysterical for no reason

I am the one who should be more frustrated since the bulk of our incompetent public education system will remain just as it was

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You think "hetero male teachers" are gonna do what we do for a whopping $35,000 a year?

Are you joking. You're joking, right?

Actually, the average teacher gets $65,000 a year , not $35,000.

And pay isn't the key. Its devotion to the job.

When I was in school, they didn't pay the nuns or the brothers shit. But it didn't deter them to give their lives to teach the next generation.

When I was in school, they didn't pay the nuns or the brothers shit. But it didn't deter them to give their lives to teach the next generation.

Check your stats. That is likely median income. We noticed you failed to cite your source for this fantasy of yours.

I was a teacher for 21 years and never came close to $65,000, but I did start at $35,000 in 1996, and only because I was given credit for 4 years military service.

See if you can maybe think about why nuns and brothers could get by with VERY SMALL salaries.

Math and English teachers usually have no trouble finding work outside of schools. The math teachers are usually harder to come by than English teachers. But if they know their Calculus they are out and getting double to triple their salary...maybe more depending on the school district and where they wish to work.

It's the others that usually do. Except for Chemistry teachers....seem to have an influx of them since Breaking Bad came out. The ONLY chimists we use here in the USA today are biological chemists...one good research paper and they are off with an NIH grant. Going from $56-60K to now $200+

I'm still furious at my own profession for caving so easily and without any critical thinking on closing schools. I will probably never forgive my profession for that.

However...

The ongoing crisis is not mitigations and covid now. It is all that is mentioned and one thing the NYT dare NOT mention: increasingly violent, rude and unacceptable student behavior.
If you want to quit so badly, just QUIT already.

Got any answers?
Let the tenured teachers have influence above the NEA
Now I'm going to tell you something that may break your brain
easy to do.....
Vouchers allow PARENTS to CHOOSE which school.
I wish i understood that better....
But also they want to walk out because of "children's behavior".
Ummm....classroom control is part of an educator's job...of course if school administrators did theirs they would be backing up the teachers....but they are heavily into politics so they don't.
well, that's how it used to be.....
The end result: no discipline whatsoever.
well, how's that really workin' out?
Now maybe you can see the impossible situation teachers are in.
i'm starting to Sue

and further, don't let 'em grind ya down here

they ain't in yer shoes!

~S~

I'm still furious at my own profession for caving so easily and without any critical thinking on closing schools. I will probably never forgive my profession for that.

However...

The ongoing crisis is not mitigations and covid now. It is all that is mentioned and one thing the NYT dare NOT mention: increasingly violent, rude and unacceptable student behavior.
Students are far less disciplined but the biggest change I’ve seen in the last 30 years is that Parents have gone from Cooperating with schools and teachers to opposing and fighting against

This is the type of bullshit the homo left trots out to preserve their "right" to homo rape america's kids...
Seriously Closetboy, you don't have to include the word "homo" in every fucking post.

I notice nobody is posting a link to a source that documents more than the normal microscopic turnover for public school teachers, year to year. Because it isn't happening.

Oh, there are teachers quitting in the districts that pay them $35 grand but for most public school teachers, they aren't going anywhere. They got into teaching for benefits that are not available in any other field, mainly 10 weeks off in the summer, no real pressure to produce results, and very early retirement. Where else are they going to get that?

Nowhere.

And that's where America's public school teachers are going. Nowhere.
Again you shoot your big fucking mouth off about things you know NOTHING about.

Forum List

Back