Insane brat Greta blames the world

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Greta shall be treated by doctors, not by politicians. Just look how crazy civilization allows insane kids condemn world leaders.
Leftism is the cancer of soul, autistic kid in UN is the best proof of it.
By the way: only cretins believe in climate change lie targeting western industry.

upload_2019-9-27_13-17-22.jpeg

Doesn't this explain a lot? And may be this is everything you need to know.

Last edited:
Greta shall be treated by doctors, not by politicians. Just look how crazy civilization allows insane kids condemn world leaders.
Leftism is the cancer of soul, autistic kid in UN is the best proof of it.
By the way: only cretins believe in climate change lie targeting western industry.

Such a happy little child! In the words of Rodney Dangerfield..."Now I know why tigers eat their young!"

DEATH METAL version of Greta Thunberg’s UN speech online scores over 1.7 mn views (VIDEO)

If you thought the UN speech of young eco-activist Greta Thunberg could not get any more apocalyptic, the internet’s there to prove you wrong. A death metal adaptation of the speech has emerged online – and it’s truly terrifying.

The music video was produced by musician and YouTuber John Mollusk, who said he'd been “inspired” by Thunberg – and specifically her notorious quote “I want you to panic.” The song fully repeats most of the activist’s speech, just with a little death growl added to turn it into a frightening new genre of eco-death metal.

:coffee:

Eco-death metal?

lol

DEATH METAL version of Greta Thunberg’s UN speech online scores over 1.7 mn views (VIDEO)

If you thought the UN speech of young eco-activist Greta Thunberg could not get any more apocalyptic, the internet’s there to prove you wrong. A death metal adaptation of the speech has emerged online – and it’s truly terrifying.

The music video was produced by musician and YouTuber John Mollusk, who said he'd been “inspired” by Thunberg – and specifically her notorious quote “I want you to panic.” The song fully repeats most of the activist’s speech, just with a little death growl added to turn it into a frightening new genre of eco-death metal.

:coffee:

Eco-death metal?

lol

:rock:

Michael Knowles: Climate hysteria movement is not about science. If it were about science it would be led by scientists rather that politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who’s been exploited by her parents and politicians. It’s fulfilling political goals nut is not doing very much to science.

Chris Hahn: You’re a grown man and you’re attacking a child. Shame on you!

Michael Knowles: No, I’m attacking grown ups who are using a child.

Michael Knowles Banned From Fox News After Calling Greta Thunberg Mentally Ill

Media hates the truth in USA, even Fox News. Good bye, American freedom of speech.

There are few things more despicable than exploiting a child for whatever purpose. Little Greta with her Hermione voice and over the top emotion has clearly been coached by her Globalist handlers. She's too young to KNOW much about anything.

There are few things more despicable than exploiting a child for whatever purpose. Little Greta with her Hermione voice and over the top emotion has clearly been coached by her Globalist handlers. She's too young to KNOW much about anything.
That was an evil but win-win goal of those politicians who keep exploiting her, it makes them so easy to attack everybody who tries to attack that BS she keeps spreading around the world: they just derail all attacks of her BS to alleged attacks of herself, the child. It's so primitive but it works so well especially with big part of the world being already successfully brainwashed.

Last edited:
David Hogg has to be SO jealous these days.

He's like the child star who hit puberty and so can't get the roles he used to get watching the new kid getting all the contracts for the blockbuster movies.

Michael Knowles: Climate hysteria movement is not about science. If it were about science it would be led by scientists rather that politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who’s been exploited by her parents and politicians. It’s fulfilling political goals nut is not doing very much to science.

Media hates the truth in USA, even Fox News. Good bye, American freedom of speech.

I think the inheriting generation at Fox News can't wait to plant the knife right between the GOP's shoulder blades.

I think the inheriting generation at Fox News can't wait to plant the knife right between the GOP's shoulder blades.

Look who owns it.
upload_2019-9-30_17-27-50.png

Today, the major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:
The 6 Companies That Own (Almost) All Media [INFOGRAPHIC]

Forum List

Back