Insane brat Greta blames the world

Michael Knowles: Climate hysteria movement is not about science. If it were about science it would be led by scientists rather that politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who’s been exploited by her parents and politicians. It’s fulfilling political goals nut is not doing very much to science.

Chris Hahn: You’re a grown man and you’re attacking a child. Shame on you!

Michael Knowles: No, I’m attacking grown ups who are using a child.

Michael Knowles Banned From Fox News After Calling Greta Thunberg Mentally Ill

Media hates the truth in USA, even Fox News. Good bye, American freedom of speech.

I think the inheriting generation at Fox News can't wait to plant the knife right between the GOP's shoulder blades.

Look who owns it.
View attachment 282093

Today, the major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:
The 6 Companies That Own (Almost) All Media [INFOGRAPHIC]

Yup! But we have Fox News and lots of Smart Bloggers. You watch. They put the Nation and the World through impeachment without solid irrefutable evidence of High Crimes and ... well, wouldn't want to be them! They pull a boneheaded move like that and Trump could end up just shy of 500 ECV votes in the 2020 election.

That's a REAGAN sized Thumpin!

The watermelon cult now has a new jesus

thunberg-christ.jpg

Michael Knowles: Climate hysteria movement is not about science. If it were about science it would be led by scientists rather that politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who’s been exploited by her parents and politicians. It’s fulfilling political goals nut is not doing very much to science.

Media hates the truth in USA, even Fox News. Good bye, American freedom of speech.

I think the inheriting generation at Fox News can't wait to plant the knife right between the GOP's shoulder blades.

Look who owns it.
View attachment 282093

Today, the major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:

Yup! But we have Fox News and lots of Smart Bloggers. You watch. They put the Nation and the World through impeachment without solid irrefutable evidence of High Crimes and ... well, wouldn't want to be them! They pull a boneheaded move like that and Trump could end up just shy of 500 ECV votes in the 2020 election.

That's a REAGAN sized Thumpin!

I only believe Tucker Carson, he's a fearless patriot and I'm concerned about his life: he's been telling way too much truth to Americans.

FOX becames the same liberal sh... like another presstitutes.

Look who owns it.
View attachment 282093

Big6:

Jewish-Control-Media.jpg

Forum List

Back