Innocent blacks my a--

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
These are criminals threatening cops. The cops have every right to defend themselves.

Blacks are showing us what they are...they will riot and side with their own criminals. They don't believe in law and order.

I believe you and the Democrats believe that all blacks are siding with the thugs.

But Trump is betting that a large percentage of blacks want law and order in their communities, and want a strong police presence in their communities, and an end to the epidemic of black-on-black crime. I agree with Trump that these blacks deserve saving.

I believe you and the Democrats believe that all blacks are siding with the thugs.

But Trump is betting that a large percentage of blacks want law and order in their communities, and want a strong police presence in their communities, and an end to the epidemic of black-on-black crime. I agree with Trump that these blacks deserve saving.
You know every democrat in the US, my what a net worker..

Unprofessional and poorly trained cops are the problem. Note that the NY/NJ bomber was apprehended and the NYPD did the right thing by taking him down, not out. Cops are not supposed to be judge and jury, as in this great country we are innocent until proven guilty.

Unprofessional and poorly trained cops are the problem. Note that the NY/NJ bomber was apprehended and the NYPD did the right thing by taking him down, not out. Cops are not supposed to be judge and jury, as in this great country we are innocent until proven guilty.
It's unrealistic to think that the police can always take an armed suspect alive, especially a terrorist.

It's unrealistic to think that the police can always take an armed suspect alive, especially a terrorist.

Which armed suspect are you referring to, exactly?

Hey! Numb nuts! If you are trying to shoot a cop you are guilty! No cop needs to stand there and give your dumbass the opportunity it kill him!

Forum List

Back