"Innocence of Muslims" cast disavows movie

This is disgusting and makes me puke. She is scared and I understand that, but mainstream media... 3 words, freedom of speech. This means I can say whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want, about mohammed, jesus, moses, whoever the hell I want.

Muslims do this quite often. They are mad at something all the time. Enough is enough, don't you think?

Muslims, time to suck it up and shut the hell up.

• Banned
Can you stick to the discussion that the filmmakers lied?

There are ten other threads raging on Muslims you can speak there

I don't think he lied. Cast is just scared. I have seen the movie and there is no way you don't know what you are in to, as an actress. But, she is ok. She has a valid point to do what she is doing, fear of islam. Thats quite a powerful feeling.

• Banned
You can clearly see their lips saying master George instead of Muhammad....looks redubbed to me

BIK is 100% right. The film makes lied. This talk of freedom of speech applies to the US and the civilized west. Not to the Islamic world of Africa and Asia. The film makers knew what they were doing, and Americans paid a terrible price, as did Libyan Muslim and Christian security forces.

The Romney jumped in shooting his mouth and made it all far worse.

• Banned
Exactly what people don't get is a Arabic dubbed version was played in Egypt....if it was in America they wouldn't have known that fast

BIK is 100% right. The film makes lied. This talk of freedom of speech applies to the US and the civilized west. Not to the Islamic world of Africa and Asia. The film makers knew what they were doing, and Americans paid a terrible price, as did Libyan Muslim and Christian security forces.

Haha, then lets do this, I seriously get insulted with both of your comments. Can you respect that and just... not talk???

Or someone has to be threatening and killing people to get some respect?

• Banned
I opened this thread to discuss the filmmakers and their agenda..alpine .....there are ten other threads about the embassy attacks and riots....you can go there where people will also agree with "muslims shut the hell up" . But this is about the filmmakers

And the filmmaker who is terrible at lying....he said he's an American....then said he is a Coptic....then said he is from the middle eastern region.....it's a bit awkward

When you are dealing with muslims, you have to be an american, a coptic or a middle easterner when needed. Have you ever been threatened by someone who thinks he will have 72 virgins if he kills you?

I bet not...

Yes they do think they will get virgins, but not any virgins, virgins with tiny breasts, underage girls these are, if they kill in the name of allah, which is the case here.

You need to learn more on a subject, before you comment on it.

Lol I need to learn? I'm Muslim buddy....they are 20 years looking of age with big breasts.....it's for people who die before marriage..al Qaeda is stupid.....but you're mistaking some groups as "Jihad" groups.....for example Hamas came from the conflcit....they aren't foreigners to the conflcit

Well, I am an ex-muslim. And there is a reason for the "ex" part. Cause I did read the book, unlike you...

Yep and it just so happened on the Anniversary of 911. You are precious Jake. On the other hand, I heard they Rioted because they did not like your tie. Yes Jake. It's all your doing.

Well, I am an ex-muslim. And there is a reason for the "ex" part. Cause I did read the book, unlike you...

Oh yeah sure you are....but you didn't know the description of the light women in Paradaise...haha man

Yep and it just so happened on the Anniversary of 911. You are precious Jake. On the other hand, I heard they Rioted because they did not like your tie. Yes Jake. It's all your doing.

I don't know about the Libyan one it seems planned...and 4 people have been arrested with ties to the attack...we'll see what they are gonna say next

Oh yeah sure you are....but you didn't know the description of the light women in Paradaise...haha man

Light women means women who are open to everything. Not like regular muslim women who is scared of sex, but women like in strip clubs, knows how to pleasure.

One question, have you ever read your book from start to finish, once?

Light women means women who are open to everything. Not like regular muslim women who is scared of sex, but women like in strip clubs, knows how to pleasure.

One question, have you ever read your book from start to finish, once?

No it means they are made out of light.....yes I have and wow....are you really gonna try pulling off a lie like that?

Forum List

Back