Injustice for white males

You always see negros with white women but you never see a white dude with a negro woman. Now THAT'S got to be some kind of injustice!!!
Could it be that black women are more prejudice than white women maybe ?

My experience in listening to black women is that they may be more wary of getting involved with white man because of how he might treat her. That is, he might treat her with callousness, his family/friends might not accept her, etc. They are concerned he is only interested in her because she is black, not in her as an individual, that he is just curious about being with a black woman, etc. However, nowadays I often see black women with white men; it is becoming more common, so the idea that it never happens is incorrect. My nephews have a white father and a black mother.
Yes, I think that there is the fear between both groups, as to whether or not it's just curiosity or lust or what ever, instead of it being real affection for one another. So many people won't travel down the road because of the unknowns involved that may come back to bite them in the future.

My experience in listening to black women is that they may be more wary of getting involved with white man because of how he might treat her. That is, he might treat her with callousness, his family/friends might not accept her, etc. They are concerned he is only interested in her because she is black, not in her as an individual, that he is just curious about being with a black woman, etc. However, nowadays I often see black women with white men; it is becoming more common, so the idea that it never happens is incorrect. My nephews have a white father and a black mother.
Yes, I think that there is the fear between both groups, as to whether or not it's just curiosity or lust or what ever, instead of it being real affection for one another. So many people won't travel down the road because of the unknowns involved that may come back to bite them in the future.

LOL! Ya, black women are used to be so well treated by black men that they don't want to slum it with white guys. The white guy might actually want to wear a condom! :lmao:

You always see negros with white women but you never see a white dude with a negro woman. Now THAT'S got to be some kind of injustice!!!

That reminds me...whatever happened to 52ndStreet?

White males are a superior species

That is why they deserve to rule

Jawohl mein furer! :D

300px-Nothitler.jpg
You white bastards deserve more bad luck,superior BS. I hope your world comes crashing down onto your heads.

Relax. Everyone knows you are a racist douchebag. You don't have to try so hard to make the point.

Do you actually believe that Caucasion males are smarter and more capable, as a group, than anyone else on Earth?

As far as my premise about bullying: it is term I applied very loosely. If you are at all a student of human behavior and the history of civilization, you would realize male dominance goes back to the beginning of mankind and is based on physical strength. The rest is explained by reading and understanding history, human migration around the planet, the rise and fall of civilizations, and a plethora of other things. But you are probably not interested in doing that as you may learn something you don't want to believe, or it may just be too much trouble.

Bullies often win; it doesn't mean they are smarter, it doesn't mean they are superior in complex abilities: it just means they are good at being bullies.
Was just making a point on your loose termed analogy as you had put it, but anyways here is something else to ponder, now is this some of that bullying you refer to in which whites guy's were guilty of in your mind, and were these white guy's just a bunch of dummies according to you maybe ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mjbw0GBog]US Navy Aircaft Carrier Yorktown - "The Fighting Lady: The Lady and the Sea" 1945 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm1_D5crgPk]"MEMPHIS BELLE" - B-17 Flying Fortress and her crew - World War Two Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

Now here are the blacks contribution also to the war effort, so are they also bullies in your mind or are they smart aviators who were in the process of making their way in America as Americans, and having a desire to also protect and keep America safe, otherwise once given the chance to do so by the whites in acceptance there of, and this because the whites knew that they were smart just as well ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZScRrewMk]Tuskegee Airmen - 70 Years Ago - YouTube[/ame]

There has been a culture clash over time between the races, in which is being overcome by smart people on both sides of the fence as it were, but it has never been about black and white as a skin color, but more of a mis-understanding of the cultures in which created the product of the outward lived actions that were based upon the created culture from what was known as the mindset of the individuals or group as percieved by another, and this at the various times in which they had crossed paths or met.

There has been an evolving going on within the races over time, that has created a cross culture that is hopefully known as being an American, but there are those who don't want to be an American or rather they are confused as to who it is that they actually are anymore or who it is that they would want to be in life and/or to be represented as a culture amongst their group as it evolves. I think this is what we are all witnessing today in America, where as culture clash is a problem still, and it even goes on among or within a single race that is evolving still, and therefore it is percieved by some who are within a race, that the others who are of the same race, are somehow forsaking the original culture, and therefore this makes them bad or uncle tom's and tomasina's if the whites are involved anywhere in their change or evolving.

I don't think all white men are bullies. I don't think men are bullies. I like men, a lot. What I do think is that the Caucasion male, in general, not specific men, are used to being on top. Look at who rules the world and has been ruling it for a long long time. Look at all our presidents, all male, all but one Caucasion. Nowadays many white men in America feel threatened by the idea of not being on top and they see that as discrimination. What I think is that they are simply experiencing what the rest of society has always known, that life isn't fair and no matter how bright and beautiful and wonderful you are, something unfair is going to come along and shoot you down, or at least make things hard for you. They just aren't used to being discriminated against as the rest of us are. They don't, even now, know what real discrimination is, not as a group they don't.

I think all Americans want to be American, but many don't feel included because of their ethnic background, their race, or something else, so they get bristly and act like they don't want to fit in or something. It's bravado, it's being bristly, it's what people do when they are hurt. America is truly a melting pot, but it was easier for Europeans to melt into the pot than it has been for people of other races. The hundreds of years of the abduction and slavery of blacks was truly a holocaust and is not going to be undone in a hundred years. The affects of that and the very slow acceptance of black people into American society, at all levels, has created a problem that doesn't seem to go away; but, in fact, it is going away, albeit slowly. Americans always want everything right now. Everything has to happen fast. The economy was supposed to recover over night, it seems, rather than taking years, as it will. They see a president who doesn't fix everything immediately as a failure. Women and other minorities are slowly making their way into all levels of the workforce in American society, but that is happening, at least for women, with a great deal of difficulty and struggle. Everything always changes; nothing ever stays the same. Change can be very slow and difficult. That is what we are seeing and experiencing. White men feeling picked upon is part of it. IMO they need to see the broader picture. I know men have been given priority over me in getting a job because in my profession, in the area I work, there are usually more women than men, so all things being equal, the male applicant will get the job. What do I do? There isn't anything I can do. I shrug my shoulders and move on.

you should see a shrink about that persecution complex of yours

Forum List

Back