Injustice for white males

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
After listening to the president speak about Rosa Parks and her stand against injustices against black people so many years ago I admire her courage. It made me wonder though is it time for a white male, a Rosa Parks type, to emerge. Nobody can deny the discrimination against white males in America today. Is it even possible for a white male to move to the front of the bus and refuse to give up his seat. Perhaps it is even more hazardous today than when Rosa Parks did it so many years ago. We as white males should demand equal opportunity for jobs. We as white males should demand equal opportunity to entrance in medical schools, law schools, and colleges.

After listening to the president speak about Rosa Parks and her stand against injustices against black people so many years ago I admire her courage. It made me wonder though is it time for a white male, a Rosa Parks type, to emerge. Nobody can deny the discrimination against white males in America today. Is it even possible for a white male to move to the front of the bus and refuse to give up his seat. Perhaps it is even more hazardous today than when Rosa Parks did it so many years ago. We as white males should demand equal opportunity for jobs. We as white males should demand equal opportunity to entrance in medical schools, law schools, and colleges.

Forget it, boy, you were not born right.

When white males are being publically lynched in the middle of the night we will give you your statue

When white males are being publically lynched in the middle of the night we will give you your statue

White males are being pursecuted. I really don't need you to give me a statue as I am sure the statue did not mean that much to her. She just wanted equal rights as many of us white males wish for today.

White males are being pursecuted. I really don't need you to give me a statue as I am sure the statue did not mean that much to her. She just wanted equal rights as many of us white males wish for today.

As a white male I feel humiliated that I have to drink from a seperate water fountain

But on the bright side, 42 out of 43 Presidents have been white males

Last edited:
How can you listen to him speak :eusa_pray: Is there a united caucasian college fund - or would that be racist :confused:

How can you listen to him speak :eusa_pray: Is there a united caucasian college fund - or would that be racist :confused:

Don't forget the Harlem Globetrotters

Now you know how Black males feel in todays living. How it feels to go into a bank and try to get a loan to start a business,to buy a house even. Black folks are still getting the behind the 8 ball syndrone. I see it on this board the lies being posted about the whole race. So you are getting just a little payback from your own folks,probably the same folks that are giving Black folks such a hard time.So live with it.

Now you know how Black males feel in todays living. How it feels to go into a bank and try to get a loan to start a business,to buy a house even. Black folks are still getting the behind the 8 ball syndrone. I see it on this board the lies being posted about the whole race. So you are getting just a little payback from your own folks,probably the same folks that are giving Black folks such a hard time.So live with it.

Blacks, even ones with a much lower credit score than me have many more opportunities for loans and grants than I. How many more years do the white males have to face this discrimination before you will feel we are even and should be given equal opportunities?

I spoke to a friend of mine the other day that is a medical doctor and he adviced me that most medical schools today require a 3.5 grade point average in undergraduate school to be accepted into medical school. He told me they are accepting black students with a 2.5. To me this means they are placing black students into their schools that are less qualified than others with the higher grade point average. This disjustice is wide spread in all field unfortunately. There are many blacks qualified for any occupations but lets not lower the standards to allow those that are not to get the job just because of their race.

I spoke to a friend of mine the other day that is a medical doctor and he adviced me that most medical schools today require a 3.5 grade point average in undergraduate school to be accepted into medical school. He told me they are accepting black students with a 2.5. To me this means they are placing black students into their schools that are less qualified than others with the higher grade point average. This disjustice is wide spread in all field unfortunately. There are many blacks qualified for any occupations but lets not lower the standards to allow those that are not to get the job just because of their race.
Yep. The Fairfax Cty Va. police test: 100% white score = 80% black male = 70% black female if I remember correctly. Otherwise they would have an all white police force or almost one. The white man is discriminated against in our society - that is a fact! Whites need to stick together like many other races, but we are poluted by the dumb ass bleeding heart liberals that think we belong to one tribe. It is purely on those grounds that I will never hire anyone that isn't a white conservative. I will of course do it discreetly :eusa_shhh:

Affirmative action does nothing but give people who never suffered slavery a reward as it punishes those that have never owned a slave.

Sorry but there ain't one Black or white person alive today that is affected in the least way by slavery.

It's time to start treating people the same across the board.

It should be illegal to ask for Race on an application.

Obama has hardly conducted his administration as one of color-blind inclusion.
On the contrary, this country is more divided along racial lines because of him.
I had high hopes when he was first elected, but he's piloting a speeding train with no brakes.
Screw that idiot.

Sounds like a mission.

Go for it.

Affirmative action does nothing but give people who never suffered slavery a reward as it punishes those that have never owned a slave.

Sorry but there ain't one Black or white person alive today that is affected in the least way by slavery.

Affirmative action had nothing to do with slavery

Of course it does.

It has to do with the fallout of slavery. Repairing the inequities of the past and all that happy horse shit.

Of course it does.

It has to do with the fallout of slavery. Repairing the inequities of the past and all that happy horse shit.

No it didn't

Women, Native Americans and Hispanics also benefitted from Afirmative Action programs

Of course it does.

No it didn't

Women, Native Americans and Hispanics also benefitted from Afirmative Action programs

unintended consequences.

It's all bullshit anyway.

The only way to ensure equality is not to differentiate between sex, race etc.

AA mandates and special treatment is committing two wrongs to make a perceived right.

When oh when is the man going to finish keeping the white man down.

White males have the highest per capita income and wealth in this nation and the lowest unemployment and poverty rates of any large demographic....more evidence of the organized racism inherent in this society against him.

When will the white man ever get a break?

th

Forum List

Back