Inhofe says he won't take part in Tulsa holiday parade until Christmas put back in

You can take it however you like. The fact is a bill was introduced in 1870 to make Christmas a holiday, both houses agreed with it and Grant signed it into law.

And? What person here is saying that Christmas SHOULDN'T be a Federal Holiday? Name names.

Please read the thread and stop acting your normal ignorant self.

I have read and participated in this thread and have not seen one person say that Christmas SHOULDN'T be a Federal Holiday. Since you are so smart, perhaps you can link poor beknighted me to such a claim. TIA

Show me a bill that was passed that granted slavery. Oh, that' right... there isn't one. You're just making shit up.

I guess they went into a lot of trouble to ban the non-existing slavery with that 13th amendment...

Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That amendment abolished slavery you stupid fuck it didn't grant it. Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it?

FTR a bill and an amendment are two entirely different things involving entirely different standards for passage. For instance a bill made into law can be struck down by the Supreme Court an amendment can't.

Grow a brain and I'll school you some more.

Show me a bill that was passed that granted slavery. Oh, that' right... there isn't one. You're just making shit up.

I guess they went into a lot of trouble to ban the non-existing slavery with that 13th amendment...

Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That amendment abolished slavery you stupid fuck it didn't grant it. Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it?

FTR a bill and an amendment are two entirely different things involving entirely different standards for passage. For instance a bill made into law can be struck down by the Supreme Court an amendment can't.

How you missed his point completely gives me the giggles. :lol::lol::lol:

LL made shit up when he implied someone said slavery was created through legislation.

No one ever said that. LL lied

And? What person here is saying that Christmas SHOULDN'T be a Federal Holiday? Name names.

Please read the thread and stop acting your normal ignorant self.

I have read and participated in this thread and have not seen one person say that Christmas SHOULDN'T be a Federal Holiday. Since you are so smart, perhaps you can link poor beknighted me to such a claim. TIA

Are you really that stupid? Oh wait... nevermind.. I forgot... you ARE!

Listen stupid, the question was asked if any religion could make their beliefs into a federal holiday. I pointed out the process in which it could happen. If you weren't so fucking stupid you would know that I'm not nor have I ever accused anyone of being against Christmas as a federal holiday.

Wise up!

Ok how about this:

Digital History

Is that good enough for you?

Do I need to really use all my Google skills to find you a million and one references to slavery in (old) US laws?

He hasn't made a point. Fact is a bill and an amendment are two different things. I said show me a bill that granted slavery and he cites the 13th amendment aboloshing slavery.

Damn you people are stupid!

He hasn't made a point. Fact is a bill and an amendment are two different things. I said show me a bill that granted slavery and he cites the 13th amendment aboloshing slavery.

Not so stupid that we don't realize that saying "he hasn't made a point" only proves that you completely missed the point

Can't say the same for you :lol:

LL made shit up when he implied someone said slavery was created through legislation.

Go back and read post #196 and then you can call yourself a liar.

Ok how about this:

Digital History

Is that good enough for you?

Do I need to really use all my Google skills to find you a million and one references to slavery in (old) US laws?

It's not a bill that passed through legislation. You failed!

Past #196 says nothing about slavery being created through legislation

You're still a liar

Not so stupid that we don't realize that saying "he hasn't made a point" only proves that you completely missed the point

Can't say the same for you :lol:

So you think there's no difference between an amendment and a bill?

Like I said, damn you people are stupid!

:lmao: You still don't get it, Oh Wise One! :lmao:

Past #196 says nothing about slavery being created through legislation

You're still a liar

It was implied by that varth idiot. I was speaking about a billl and he said something along the lines like slavery and obamcare.

Damn you people are stupid! And you're the liar and anyone that can read sees it.

:lmao: You still don't get it, Oh Wise One! :lmao:

Say hello to iggy you stupid troll!

see-no-evil_hear-no-evil.jpg

Forum List

Back