Inhofe says he won't take part in Tulsa holiday parade until Christmas put back in

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Read all here:

Inhofe says he won't take part in Tulsa holiday parade | Tulsa World

Good for Inofe.

I spent a large part of my childhood living in Tulsa. They always did Christmas in a big way.

Those days seem magical remembering all of it.

For a place like Tulsa to succumb to the PC police is sad.

I support Inofe in this. "Holiday!" What holiday? It's not Arbor Day, Labor Day or Groundhogs day. There is a NAME for this Holiday.

What is so terrible about saying it? It's CHRISTMAS!

CHRIST + MASS. It's Christmas.

The first preemptive strike at the War on Christmas (tm)! I was wondering when the battle would get underway.

Thank you, Mr Inhofe - here's hoping you and your blessed family have a wonderful Hannukah and a happy Kwanza.

Read all here:

Good for Inofe.

I spent a large part of my childhood living in Tulsa. They always did Christmas in a big way.

I support Inofe in this. "Holiday!" What holiday? It's not Arbor Day, Labor Day or Groundhogs day. There is a NAME for this Holiday.

So...a parade is now a Mass?

The first preemptive strike at the War on Christmas (tm)! I was wondering when the battle would get underway.

Thank you, Mr Inhofe - here's hoping you and your blessed family have a wonderful Hannukah and a happy Kwanza.

And a Blessed Winter Solstice....the Reason for the Season (being when it is)

I for one am sick and tired of the 'other religions and beliefs that constantly 'war' against the christian faith, belief or whatever anyone wants to call it.

WTF is wrong with some people, let one another alone and STFU for once. Stop trying to turn the world into your pagan, evil utopias where good is bad and bad is good.

I will go out of my way to wish anyone MERRY CHRISTMAS, the Muslims in the Malls, anyone.

That's my 2¢, so there..........:tongue:

The winter solstice is the devil's brew!

Sincerely,
The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

You celebrate it your way, I'll celebrate Christmas :)

Read all here:

Good for Inofe.

I'm a conservative Christian from Oklahoma and I've always considered Inhofe a bitter, vindictive partisan hack and embarassment to Oklahoma. I wish he would retire.

I for one am sick and tired of the 'other religions and beliefs that constantly 'war' against the christian faith, belief or whatever anyone wants to call it.

WTF is wrong with some people, let one another alone and STFU for once. Stop trying to turn the world into your pagan, evil utopias where good is bad and bad is good.

I will go out of my way to wish anyone MERRY CHRISTMAS, the Muslims in the Malls, anyone.

So, you use it as a verbal weapon, so to speak. Very apt.

Folks why do you insist every holiday event should be top billed as Christian?

You celebrate it your way, I'll celebrate Christmas :)

Not to be picky, but I bet at least 3/4ths of how you celebrate are pagan...including the Dec 25th date.

Folks why do you insist every holiday event should be top billed as Christian?

:lol: I do not think every holiday event should be christian as you apparently believe, where do you get that idea? Christians do not celebrate Rosh Hashanah, nor do they would they insist on a veneration of Jesus or a cross next to the menorah, except for the Messianic Jews. Gimmie a break. :tongue:

I am tired of others, when Christians minding their own business,celebrating an event they believe and have faith in, are basically singled out for nothing more than pure bullshit.
One day everyone else will wake up and put a stop to ALL religious events.

Ever since the masses of immigrants FLED to America for freedom in just the past few years, THEY, and others have been trying to convert America into their beliefs and we supply the laws to screw the rest of us. The atheists believe in no god etc then keep your mouths shut, Others can be OFFENDED with YOUR believes in NO GOD.

Won't be long before the rest of the religious beliefs, symbols and Venerations are banned because some asshole is OFFENDED, offended my ass, they just are the usual rectal orifices that are procreating every hour of everyday that love to make trouble.

Perhaps they wanted the parade to be more inclusive, for the other Religions that celebrate the same time of the year. I don't see any problem with that.

I have yet to meet a Muslim, Jew or any other faith who is offended by being wished a 'Merry Christmas'. It's mainly those of no faith who want to remove Christianity from Christmas, etc. It appears that Christians frighten atheists. I find that funny.

I have yet to meet a Muslim, Jew or any other faith who is offended by being wished a 'Merry Christmas'. It's mainly those of no faith who want to remove Christianity from Christmas, etc. It appears that Christians frighten atheists. I find that funny.

Honestly, CA Girl, I have yet to meet a person who gets bent out of shape for being wished "Merry Christmas"....I have met MANY here and in RL who get very upset over being wished "Happy Holidays."

Forum List

Back