"Infowars was a “vile and dangerous” organisation."

Just like we would not censor Antifa sites. LOL.. HOWEVER, those folks have more common sense than to reveal the hate and obfuscation that they would like to spread. Essentially REAL evil runs silent and runs deep..

.... and requires masks....

There’s a reason American Jews vote Democrat. They remember what happens when a Trump type movement gets too much power.

Really? And the only concern Jews should have comes from the Right? Known for their support of people of faith and the state of Israel? George Soros spends $BILLs to support left-wing anti-Israel, anti-Jewish causes. If he's a Jew -- he's a traitor to them.

Rational view is -- there are just as many dangers on the LEFT for Jews as there are on the Right. Perhaps more.
Opposing Israel’s actions is not opposing Jews. And vice versa. Enough with that trolling horseshit. And the movement that is currently emboldening Nazi’s and their supporters is not from the left.

It goes BEYOND opposing Jews. It goes to giving aid and support to the radical Muslim interests calling for the DESTRUCTION of Israel. That's beyond "supporting Israel". That's AGGRESSION...
Israel continues to make choices that cause people to oppose their actions. That should not be my problem.

It SHOULD be your problem if Daddy MoneyBags is funding groups calling for the destruction of Israel. That goes BEYOND mere political disagreements. Because these organizations are led by actual Jew haters.

But it's not. Because you fight for chaos and anarchy. And under those conditions, NO ONE is safe. ESPECIALLY minorities.

Israel's "choices" vis a vis the occupied lands are NOT ISRAEL's problem alone. The peace agreements with Jordan and Egypt that Israel has made LOUDLY proclaim that the solution to the Palestinian issue is a NEIGHBORHOOD problem. Over 300,000 palestinians living in MUCH WORSE CONDITIONS in the neighboring Arab countries. YET -- those neighboring countries have long ago cut ties or support for Palestinian leadership.. Israel can't fix this by itself.
I’m amazed you can call my party the statist government of big brother, then you say I’m for chaos and anarchy. Israel, Jordan, and Egypt can solve their problems? Great! Maybe we can close some of the few hundred military bases we have over there!

Antisemitism row: Ukip accused over links with US far-right website

Jewish organisations have accused Ukip of embracing antisemitic conspiracy theories through the party’s links to a far-right US website that regularly attacks George Soros and has argued that the Pittsburgh synagogue attack could have been instigated by the US government.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Community Security Trust (CST) has called on Ukip to dissociate itself from Infowarsafter it brought in one of the website’s editors as a member and used him to promote the party to younger people.

John Mann, the Labour MP who chairs the all-party parliamentary group against antisemitism, said Infowars was a “vile and dangerous” organisation.

And so say all of us.

I am quite relaxed about this. The kippers are lurching rightwards under their current leader and associating with trash like infowars will seal their fate.

Maybe you should stick to the brutal censorship and enforced correctness of your home country. It's too noisy here in USA for people susceptible to rage over trivial things. You NEED "information protection" from the all powerful state.

Wouldn't want you to get U-N-C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E over moronic vastly shunned conspiracy theory media outlets.
Half the threads on this board are linked to infowars. As stated I am fine with it. Association with inforwars will kill off these bigots.

That's only because there are ONE or possibly TWO posters that seem to get PAID by Infowars for pushing their page hits. That's NOT a huge problem. How MANY different posters are posting Infowars crap Tommy?
Since their shadowbanning, not many :badgrin:

The answer is ONE (or maybe two).. And it's been the same for over 2 years. USMB does put limits on pumping particular sites for page hits. And we are controlling it. But we will NOT censor it..
I was just jokng

Jewish organisations have accused Ukip of embracing antisemitic conspiracy theories through the party’s links to a far-right US website that regularly attacks George Soros and has argued that the Pittsburgh synagogue attack could have been instigated by the US government.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Community Security Trust (CST) has called on Ukip to dissociate itself from Infowarsafter it brought in one of the website’s editors as a member and used him to promote the party to younger people.

John Mann, the Labour MP who chairs the all-party parliamentary group against antisemitism, said Infowars was a “vile and dangerous” organisation.

And so say all of us.

I am quite relaxed about this. The kippers are lurching rightwards under their current leader and associating with trash like infowars will seal their fate.

Maybe you should stick to the brutal censorship and enforced correctness of your home country. It's too noisy here in USA for people susceptible to rage over trivial things. You NEED "information protection" from the all powerful state.

Wouldn't want you to get U-N-C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E over moronic vastly shunned conspiracy theory media outlets.
Half the threads on this board are linked to infowars. As stated I am fine with it. Association with inforwars will kill off these bigots.

How would reporting the news kill them off?

Most of their members are racist trash that wont be bothered. But they have played the patriotic card so much that some decent folk actually voted for them. They will have nothing to do with a party that associates with the trolls that persecuted the Sandy Hook parents.It isnt something that decent people do.

The OP should worry about his own backyard before he starts pointing fingers in this direction:

Anti-Semitism is so bad in Britain that some Jews are planning to leave
By Laura Smith-Spark, CNN

London (CNN)Mark Lewis, a famed libel and privacy lawyer, is leaving Britain. Worn down by years of anti-Semitic abuse and death threats, he has decided enough is enough.

The 53-year-old plans to begin a new life in Israel with his partner, Mandy Blumenthal, by year's end. Both were born and raised in England. Both are very ready to leave.
"I just want to get out of here. It's a massive thing to do but I've actually had enough," Lewis said. "People might dislike me in Israel because of my political views, might think I'm too right-wing or left-wing or whatever, but they are not going to dislike me for being Jewish."

Anti-Semitism is so bad in Britain that some Jews are planning to leave - CNN

Updated 2:01 PM ET, Fri August 17, 2018

Really? And the only concern Jews should have comes from the Right? Known for their support of people of faith and the state of Israel? George Soros spends $BILLs to support left-wing anti-Israel, anti-Jewish causes. If he's a Jew -- he's a traitor to them.

Rational view is -- there are just as many dangers on the LEFT for Jews as there are on the Right. Perhaps more.
Opposing Israel’s actions is not opposing Jews. And vice versa. Enough with that trolling horseshit. And the movement that is currently emboldening Nazi’s and their supporters is not from the left.

It goes BEYOND opposing Jews. It goes to giving aid and support to the radical Muslim interests calling for the DESTRUCTION of Israel. That's beyond "supporting Israel". That's AGGRESSION...
Israel continues to make choices that cause people to oppose their actions. That should not be my problem.

It SHOULD be your problem if Daddy MoneyBags is funding groups calling for the destruction of Israel. That goes BEYOND mere political disagreements. Because these organizations are led by actual Jew haters.

But it's not. Because you fight for chaos and anarchy. And under those conditions, NO ONE is safe. ESPECIALLY minorities.

Israel's "choices" vis a vis the occupied lands are NOT ISRAEL's problem alone. The peace agreements with Jordan and Egypt that Israel has made LOUDLY proclaim that the solution to the Palestinian issue is a NEIGHBORHOOD problem. Over 300,000 palestinians living in MUCH WORSE CONDITIONS in the neighboring Arab countries. YET -- those neighboring countries have long ago cut ties or support for Palestinian leadership.. Israel can't fix this by itself.
I’m amazed you can call my party the statist government of big brother, then you say I’m for chaos and anarchy. Israel, Jordan, and Egypt can solve their problems? Great! Maybe we can close some of the few hundred military bases we have over there!

Your "party" -- what it is left of it is lurching TOWARDS the positions of radical demonstrators like Antifa and other anarchist groups. Open borders -- even "catch and release" and "nobody is illegal" are essentially anarchist positions. Same with Soros. He's the big Kahuna of "open borders" and globalism. And THAT'S where the power is shifting for what's left of your party. Losing Blacks, Hispanics, Jews as you go there. There's a REASON for that. You should ponder it..

And YES -- pragmatic peace talks about setting Palis on a path to autonomy SHOULD INCLUDE opening the borders and relationships with Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon to Palestinian trade and travel. Should also include EMPTYING the tent camps in those countries where Palis are being treated as detainees. I've suggested land swaps be made (others have as well) WITHIN those countries to put those refugees in direct contact with the REST of a "unified Palestine"..

Otherwise a nation under the flag of Palestine is just a pickle sandwiched between 4 countries and suffocated.

And so say all of us.

Most of their members are racist trash that wont be bothered. But they have played the patriotic card so much that some decent folk actually voted for them. They will have nothing to do with a party that associates with the trolls that persecuted the Sandy Hook parents.It isnt something that decent people do.

You have a lot on your enemies list. How about we focus on the importance and influence of MARGINALIZED media outlets that serve tiny communities of nutbags?

Ppl
The OP should worry about his own backyard before he starts pointing fingers in this direction:

Anti-Semitism is so bad in Britain that some Jews are planning to leave
By Laura Smith-Spark, CNN

London (CNN)Mark Lewis, a famed libel and privacy lawyer, is leaving Britain. Worn down by years of anti-Semitic abuse and death threats, he has decided enough is enough.

The 53-year-old plans to begin a new life in Israel with his partner, Mandy Blumenthal, by year's end. Both were born and raised in England. Both are very ready to leave.
"I just want to get out of here. It's a massive thing to do but I've actually had enough," Lewis said. "People might dislike me in Israel because of my political views, might think I'm too right-wing or left-wing or whatever, but they are not going to dislike me for being Jewish."

Anti-Semitism is so bad in Britain that some Jews are planning to leave - CNN

Updated 2:01 PM ET, Fri August 17, 2018
The head of the British labor party has a long history of working with Hamas. Yep, THAT Hamas .You know, the folks who promise the genocide of Jews in their very charter?

This thread is just another of his charades. Disingenuous only begins to describe the agenda behind it .

And so say all of us.

You have a lot on your enemies list. How about we focus on the importance and influence of MARGINALIZED media outlets that serve tiny communities of nutbags?
Its about not legitimising these bastards. We should not give them any oxygen.

A British political party is cosying up to wicked people who believe that Sandy Hook was a fake. They have no place in the discourse of a nation. Nobody is going to silence Jones and his money making shite. But people will hold their noses at this. and so they should.

Its about not legitimising these bastards. We should not give them any oxygen.

A British political party is cosying up to wicked people who believe that Sandy Hook was a fake. They have no place in the discourse of a nation. Nobody is going to silence Jones and his money making shite. But people will hold their noses at this. and so they should.

Punish THEM -- don't go after the jerks who have no power. That's where Merry Kingdom is going wrong.

And so say all of us.

Why you Horse's Ass (with a capital H and a capital A), if you want an example of a vile, dangerous organization look at your own Pisslam ideology of PURE HATE (I've read the Quran so don't ANY liberal motherfucker dare say it isn't) which has a 1400-year, 100% track record of rape, death and human rights atrocities everywhere it has ever gone! It's a pedophile-mass-murderer founded failed ideology of arrogant destruction which has ruined every society it has ever touched.

Why can't you be honest, Tommy, and simply admit the real reason you British inbred drunks love Islam so much: it's the most Jew-hating and American-hating ideology currently on this planet. And you British island of whores get off on it because you're an insecure cauldron of mindless hatred of both.

Last edited:

And so say all of us.

Maybe a mod shouldn't try to hijack threads.

And so say all of us.

Infowars will give a forum to any conspiracy freak that comes down the pipe. And anti-Semitism isn't run of the mill bigotry...it's a religious conspiracy theory, wrapped in an economic conspiracy theory, wrapped in a social conspiracy theory. One whiff of it, and you immediately know you are dealing with a diseased mind.

And so say all of us.

There’s a reason American Jews vote Democrat. They remember what happens when a Trump type movement gets too much power.

Bibi and Likud hate George Soros as much as we all hate George Soros.

Netanyahu says George Soros funding campaign against Israeli plan to deport asylum seekers

NETANYAHU BLAMES SOROS FOR ISRAEL ANTI-DEPORTATION CAMPAIGN

Soros, who is Jewish, is a strident critic of Israel and has supported a number of NGOs with radical left-wing agendas.

BY HERB KEINON

FEBRUARY 4, 2018 15:21

Netanyahu blames Soros for Israel anti-deportation campaign

And so say all of us.

Bibi and Likud hate George Soros as much as we all hate George Soros.

Netanyahu says George Soros funding campaign against Israeli plan to deport asylum seekers

NETANYAHU BLAMES SOROS FOR ISRAEL ANTI-DEPORTATION CAMPAIGN

Soros, who is Jewish, is a strident critic of Israel and has supported a number of NGOs with radical left-wing agendas.

BY HERB KEINON

FEBRUARY 4, 2018 15:21

Netanyahu blames Soros for Israel anti-deportation campaign
Hilarious,isn't it? He has become a whipping boy for both anti semites and right wing Jews. I wonder if there is a common trait? Maybe...stupid?

And so say all of us.

Infowars will give a forum to any conspiracy freak that comes down the pipe. And anti-Semitism isn't run of the mill bigotry...it's a religious conspiracy theory, wrapped in an economic conspiracy theory, wrapped in a social conspiracy theory. One whiff of it, and you immediately know you are dealing with a diseased mind.

Being suspicious of George Soros is not evidence of antisemitism.

And so say all of us.

That's only because there are ONE or possibly TWO posters that seem to get PAID by Infowars for pushing their page hits. That's NOT a huge problem. How MANY different posters are posting Infowars crap Tommy?
Tammy posts endlessly against British sovereignty.

I wonder who is paying HIM?

Some Far Left Group.

And so say all of us.

Lie much? There are only a couple of dispshits on this board who link their moronic crap to infowars.

Forum List

Back