"Infowars was a “vile and dangerous” organisation."

Antisemitism row: Ukip accused over links with US far-right website

Jewish organisations have accused Ukip of embracing antisemitic conspiracy theories through the party’s links to a far-right US website that regularly attacks George Soros and has argued that the Pittsburgh synagogue attack could have been instigated by the US government.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Community Security Trust (CST) has called on Ukip to dissociate itself from Infowarsafter it brought in one of the website’s editors as a member and used him to promote the party to younger people.

John Mann, the Labour MP who chairs the all-party parliamentary group against antisemitism, said Infowars was a “vile and dangerous” organisation.

And so say all of us.

I am quite relaxed about this. The kippers are lurching rightwards under their current leader and associating with trash like infowars will seal their fate.
Infowars will give a forum to any conspiracy freak that comes down the pipe. And anti-Semitism isn't run of the mill bigotry...it's a religious conspiracy theory, wrapped in an economic conspiracy theory, wrapped in a social conspiracy theory. One whiff of it, and you immediately know you are dealing with a diseased mind.

Being suspicious of George Soros is not evidence of antisemitism.

And CRITICISING George Fucking Soros is not Anti-Semitism this crowd can GTFO NOBODY is ABOVE criticism and that British MP John Mann is a TOTAL freak so he can GTFO also.

The OP should worry about his own backyard before he starts pointing fingers in this direction:
And you should worry about Infowars before pointing your finger at Britain. See how that works? Stupid cuts both ways.

Hey pal, the OP is a Brit, and before looking down his nose on this side of the pond, he should look around his own country if he's concerned about attacks on the Jewish community.

If I've got weeds in my lawn, I should get rid of them before I complain to my neighbors about his.

See how that works ?

Jewish organisations have accused Ukip of embracing antisemitic conspiracy theories through the party’s links to a far-right US website that regularly attacks George Soros and has argued that the Pittsburgh synagogue attack could have been instigated by the US government.

The Board of Deputies of British Jews and the Community Security Trust (CST) has called on Ukip to dissociate itself from Infowarsafter it brought in one of the website’s editors as a member and used him to promote the party to younger people.

John Mann, the Labour MP who chairs the all-party parliamentary group against antisemitism, said Infowars was a “vile and dangerous” organisation.

And so say all of us.

I am quite relaxed about this. The kippers are lurching rightwards under their current leader and associating with trash like infowars will seal their fate.

Maybe you should stick to the brutal censorship and enforced correctness of your home country. It's too noisy here in USA for people susceptible to rage over trivial things. You NEED "information protection" from the all powerful state.

Wouldn't want you to get U-N-C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E over moronic vastly shunned conspiracy theory media outlets.
Half the threads on this board are linked to infowars. As stated I am fine with it. Association with inforwars will kill off these bigots.

Lie much? There are only a couple of dispshits on this board who link their moronic crap to infowars.
You mean, only a couple with the guts to do that openly.

And so say all of us.

There’s a reason American Jews vote Democrat. They remember what happens when a Trump type movement gets too much power.

Really? And the only concern Jews should have comes from the Right? Known for their support of people of faith and the state of Israel? George Soros spends $BILLs to support left-wing anti-Israel, anti-Jewish causes. If he's a Jew -- he's a traitor to them.

Rational view is -- there are just as many dangers on the LEFT for Jews as there are on the Right. Perhaps more.

Bibi and Likud hate George Soros as much as we all hate George Soros.

Netanyahu says George Soros funding campaign against Israeli plan to deport asylum seekers

NETANYAHU BLAMES SOROS FOR ISRAEL ANTI-DEPORTATION CAMPAIGN

Soros, who is Jewish, is a strident critic of Israel and has supported a number of NGOs with radical left-wing agendas.

BY HERB KEINON

FEBRUARY 4, 2018 15:21

Netanyahu blames Soros for Israel anti-deportation campaign
Hilarious,isn't it? He has become a whipping boy for both anti semites and right wing Jews. I wonder if there is a common trait? Maybe...stupid?

So are Right-Wing Jews Anti-Semitic then for NAMING George Fucking Soros for funding or helping to fund Radical Far Left Groups, NGOs and Open Borders via his Open Society Foundation there IS a paper trail to illustrate that Soros does all this all anyone has to do is check the funding and what donations and grants that get from organisations and EVERY one gets one from The Open Society Foundation which IS George Soros.

The OP should worry about his own backyard before he starts pointing fingers in this direction:
And you should worry about Infowars before pointing your finger at Britain. See how that works? Stupid cuts both ways.

Hey pal, the OP is a Brit, and before looking down his nose on this side of the pond, he should look around his own country if he's concerned about attacks on the Jewish community.

If I've got weeds in my lawn, I should get rid of them before I complain to my neighbors about his.

See how that works ?
Sure, I see. I see that it is stupid, evasive, and intellectually very weak kneed of you to sidestep his points in this way.

And so say all of us.

Maybe you should stick to the brutal censorship and enforced correctness of your home country. It's too noisy here in USA for people susceptible to rage over trivial things. You NEED "information protection" from the all powerful state.

Wouldn't want you to get U-N-C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E over moronic vastly shunned conspiracy theory media outlets.
Half the threads on this board are linked to infowars. As stated I am fine with it. Association with inforwars will kill off these bigots.

Lie much? There are only a couple of dispshits on this board who link their moronic crap to infowars.

Err, how are you going to link to an site NOT openly?

And so say all of us.

Err, how are you going to link to an site NOT openly?
By parroting the info you get there without attribution, essentially.

See how that works ?
The point of the OP is that these shits have gained some traction in the UK. Did you read the link ?

See how that works ?
The point of the OP is that these shits have gained some traction in the UK. Did you read the link ?

NOBODY is above criticism and Freedom of Expression is a human right.

And so say all of us.

There’s a reason American Jews vote Democrat. They remember what happens when a Trump type movement gets too much power.

Really? And the only concern Jews should have comes from the Right? Known for their support of people of faith and the state of Israel? George Soros spends $BILLs to support left-wing anti-Israel, anti-Jewish causes. If he's a Jew -- he's a traitor to them.

Rational view is -- there are just as many dangers on the LEFT for Jews as there are on the Right. Perhaps more.

Netanyahu says George Soros funding campaign against Israeli plan to deport asylum seekers

Soros, who is Jewish, is a strident critic of Israel and has supported a number of NGOs with radical left-wing agendas.

BY HERB KEINON

Hilarious,isn't it? He has become a whipping boy for both anti semites and right wing Jews. I wonder if there is a common trait? Maybe...stupid?

So are Right-Wing Jews Anti-Semitic then for NAMING George Fucking Soros for funding or helping to fund Radical Far Left Groups, NGOs and Open Borders via his Open Society Foundation there IS a paper trail to illustrate that Soros does all this all anyone has to do is check the funding and what donations and grants that get from organisations and EVERY one gets one from The Open Society Foundation which IS George Soros.
Aren’t you a Freedom Party fangirl?

See how that works ?

Neither of those things is at issue here.

BY HERB KEINON

Yes.

See how that works ?

But they are the issue. You and other Far Leftists do not want Freedom of Expression, you want to shut down ANY Freedom of Expression that is not supporting the Leftist Agenda, you do not want certain individuals named OR criticised, well nobody gives a shit I refer to the below:

article-19-everyone-has-the-right-to-freedom-of-opinion-4921598.png

freedom%20of%20speech.png

BY HERB KEINON

Yes.
Talking anti-semitism while supporting a party literally founded by a Nazi. The lessons of WW2 being forgotten.

See how that works ?

But they are the issue. You and other Far Leftists do not want Freedom of Expression, you want to shut down ANY Freedom of Expression that is not supporting the Leftist Agenda, you do not want certain individuals named OR criticised, well nobody gives a shit I refer to the below:

You are projecting Lucy.Nobody is proposing shutting down this charlatan.

BY HERB KEINON

Yes.
Talking anti-semitism while supporting a party literally founded by a Nazi. The lessons of WW2 being forgotten.

You are Off Topic Antifa Troll Boi.

See how that works ?

It is the slippery slope.

It is the slippery slope.
So we cant call infowars "vile and dangerous" ?

Forum List

Back