Inflation…17%

You said the GOP were responsible for the shutdown. Now the shutdown didn’t happen and you claim the caved and the GOP is irresponsible. Creepitus.
Nope, They avoided a shutdown. Never said they didn't.

A shutdown that would have been entirely their fault.

Nope, They avoided a shutdown. Never said they didn't.

A shutdown that would have been entirely their fault.
Dems avoided the shutdown. Tons of Republicans voted against keeping the government open. More Dems voted to keep it open than Reps.

“Tons”

LOL

How many exactly…?
You didn’t know? I guess they didn’t cover it on Joe Rogan yet.

1696178482001.jpg

This is obscene and all you fucking dupes can do is try to blame the Democrats...

US Corporate Profits Rise Again With Recession Fear Fading

View attachment 836023
Bloomberg
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › us-cor...

Aug 30, 2023 — Measured as a share of gross value added — a proxy for aggregate profit margins — they rose to 14.3% from 13.8%. Forecasters track corporate ...

This was all predictable. You don’t shut down an economy, then open it up without high inflation and high interest rates.

Some of us saw the foolishness early on, and we are laughing our asses off at the finger pointing now.

The cure was likely worse than the illness.

Can you read the vote totals that I posted or do you need a grown up to explain it for you?
So 91 is tons? Why are you trying to hijack the thread? Why not start your own? This is about 17% inflation since Biden took office. Can you not read?

So 91 is tons? Why are you trying to hijack the thread? Why not start your own? This is about 17% inflation since Biden took office. Can you not read?
I just responded to your post. You have anger management problems.

You think less than 50% is “tons” but I have problems? Please stick to the topic. Since Biden took over inflation is 17%

The guy you said you prefer over Trump said Trump's spending set the stage for the inflation we are seeing

Do you agree with him?

Forum List

Back