Individual Mandate Delayed, Sebelius Lies to Congress

[

Gee, guy, the only reason we have a "problem" with Muslims is we keep sticking our dicks intheir part of the world.

Quite ignorant of you old boy.

Actually, just more truth than you can deal with.

We support the Zionists.
We prop up the government over there they don't really want or like.
We bomb countries that don't play ball with us.

What part of that isn't true?

We support Israel, the only functioning Democracy in the Region...and a place where Palestinians are more free than they would be living in their own land.

Who gives a fuck what a bunch of radical Muslim's like or don't like?

We bomb countries that fuck with us and kill our people.

You really know nothing about Islam old man, not a thing.

Individual Mandate Delayed, Sebelius Lies to Congress

March 12th, 2014

As Kathleen Sebelius lies to Congress today, stating there will be no delay to the individual mandate, the delay has AREADY been made official.

She stated HHS doesn’t have the statutory authority to delay the mandate or the enrollment period, which is correct, yet it has already criminally done just so. From the Wall Street Journal:

This latest political reconstruction has received zero media notice, and the Health and Human Services Department didn’t think the details were worth discussing in a conference call, press materials or fact sheet. Instead, the mandate suspension was buried in an unrelated rule that was meant to preserve some health plans that don’t comply with ObamaCare benefit and redistribution mandates. Our sources only noticed the change this week.

That seven-page technical bulletin includes a paragraph and footnote that casually mention that a rule in a separate December 2013 bulletin would be extended for two more years, until 2016. Lo and behold, it turns out this second rule, which was supposed to last for only a year, allows Americans whose coverage was cancelled to opt out of the mandate altogether.

In 2013, HHS decided that ObamaCare’s wave of policy terminations qualified as a “hardship” that entitled people to a special type of coverage designed for people under age 30 or a mandate exemption. HHS originally defined and reserved hardship exemptions for the truly down and out such as battered women, the evicted and bankrupts.

But amid the post-rollout political backlash, last week the agency created a new category: Now all you need to do is fill out a form attesting that your plan was cancelled and that you “believe that the plan options available in the [ObamaCare] Marketplace in your area are more expensive than your cancelled health insurance policy” or “you consider other available policies unaffordable.”

This lax standard—no formula or hard test beyond a person’s belief—at least ostensibly requires proof such as an insurer termination notice. But people can also qualify for hardships for the unspecified nonreason that “you experienced another hardship in obtaining health insurance,” which only requires “documentation if possible.” And yet another waiver is available to those who say they are merely unable to afford coverage, regardless of their prior insurance. In a word, these shifting legal benchmarks offer an exemption to everyone who conceivably wants one.

Barry said he’d veto a delay to the individual mandate, and blamed Republicans for shutting down the government, went to the Supreme Court to have the FINE redefined as a TAX in order to make it Constitutional,

BUT OBAMA HAS NOW UNILATERALLY AND VERY QUIETLY DELAYED THE INDIVIDUAL MANDATE FOR 3 YEARS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS A WAIVER.

Here is Kathy, lying to Congress, via The Hill:

---------------------

Sebelius ruled out the changes during testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee, where Rep. Kevin Brady (R-Texas) noted the administration has made dozens of other changes or delays to the law.

Given the problems caused by ObamaCare's faulty website last year, Brady asked Sebelius directly if delays to the individual mandate or enrollment deadline would be next.

“No, sir,” Sebelius responded.

Read more: Sebelius says mandate won't be delayed | TheHill
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Kathleen Sebelius: Delay of health care law 'not an option' - YouTube

Obama unilaterally changed the law again and Sebelius lied. Sweetheart, find a day when that didn't happen and get back to me.

The media is giving this scant coverage and they continue the spin, but the polls prove that people are paying attention and likely not relying on the Spinmaster media these days.

Between Kathleen Sebelius and the IRS making a joke out of the investigation into IRS spying, Obama changing Obamacare in one desperate attempt after another to temporarily lessen the ill effects of the law and all the other scandals being shoved to the back burner, it's amazing that Obama still has any supporters left. Some people must be pretty damn happy with their subsidized lives to just let all the rest go.

Reid's lame explanation of why people haven't signed up yet is just another insult by a pompous ass who puts party before the people he is supposed to serve.

Sebelius either lies or takes the 5th. Apparently the truth wouldn't work for her. Obama acts like he has authority to rule as he wishes, congress be damned. By definition, he is now a tyrant.

[

Gee, guy, the only reason we have a "problem" with Muslims is we keep sticking our dicks intheir part of the world.

Quite ignorant of you old boy.

We support the Zionists.

We support Israel, the only functioning Democracy in the Region...and a place where Palestinians are more free than they would be living in their own land.

THe Zionist Entity is not a "Democracy" any more than Apartheid South Africa or the Jim Crow South. Sorry. People don't strap bombs onto their own children because they are happy.

They wouldn't be 'radical' if we hadn't propped up assholes like the Shah of Iran, Mubarek, the House of Saud, Saddam (before he turned on us) Bin Laden (before he turned on us) and so on.

Sorry, when did Iraq "fuck with us' or "kill our people"? Seems we fucked with them and killed their people.

Islam is no crazier than any other belief in Magic Sky PIxies.

We support the Zionists.

THe Zionist Entity is not a "Democracy" any more than Apartheid South Africa or the Jim Crow South. Sorry. People don't strap bombs onto their own children because they are happy.

They wouldn't be 'radical' if we hadn't propped up assholes like the Shah of Iran, Mubarek, the House of Saud, Saddam (before he turned on us) Bin Laden (before he turned on us) and so on.

Sorry, when did Iraq "fuck with us' or "kill our people"? Seems we fucked with them and killed their people.

Islam is no crazier than any other belief in Magic Sky PIxies.

Yeah, Iraq never did anything against us. But then they did attack our friends and allies Kuwait.

Have you been there?

I have.

If you had seen the aftermath of the level of destruction, the raping and pillaging by Iraqis, you'd be highly pissed.

But then again, you don't even have the sense God gave a piss-ant.

[

Yeah, Iraq never did anything against us. But then they did attack our friends and allies Kuwait.

Have you been there?

I have.

If you had seen the aftermath of the level of destruction, the raping and pillaging by Iraqis, you'd be highly pissed.

Guy, the Kuwaitis weren't our "Friends and Allies" when Saddam invaded them.

We had no treaty of alliance with them. And when Iraq and Kuwait had an argument over mineral rights in Rumelia, our ambassador, April Glaspie, told Saddam straight up, we weren't going to get involved.

I was in during the Gulf War, thankfully I wasn't deployed to that mess.

But here's the thing. It was none of our fucking business.

I really didn't care which corrupt tinpot controlled Kuwait. The Emir was just as much a bastard as Saddam. (He had a lovely habit of marrying virgins and divorcing them the next morning after popping their cherries.)

I should also point out that the US had no problem with Saddam when he was killing Iranians. In fact, we armed him and our supposed buddy, the Emir, bankrolled his war effort, because hey, those Iranians were scary. They thought that Mohammed really meant the stuff he said.

again, the whole politics of that place is a sewer and we shouldn't be involved.

And if it weren't for the Zionists and Oil Companies, we wouldn't be.

What does that have to do with Sibelius illegally extendign the mandate, after promising not only that it wouldnt happen but that she didnt have statutory authority for such a thing?

Not a thing.

What's your point?

Guy, you guys got beat again on this. Pretty soon, Republicans will be bragging ObamaCare was really their idea.

And unlike Medicare and SOcial Security, which they used to oppose but now enthusastically support, they could almost make that claim truthfully.

Not a thing.

What's your point?

Guy, you guys got beat again on this. Pretty soon, Republicans will be bragging ObamaCare was really their idea.

And unlike Medicare and SOcial Security, which they used to oppose but now enthusastically support, they could almost make that claim truthfully.

Wrong. Many Rs voted for the passage of Medicare and Social Security. So once again, you post partisan BS.
Social Security History
Social Security History

Not one R voted for Obummercare...though many tried to work with BO, so they could vote for it. BO pretty much told them their concerns and requested changes would be ignored.

But I suspect facts mean little to you.

And to think the Federal government capable of effectively controlling all American's health care, is not only dumb it is horribly dangerous.

Truism: The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen.

[

And to think the Federal government capable of effectively controlling all American's health care, is not only dumb it is horribly dangerous.

Truism- I'd rather have my health care run by a government that answers to me at a ballot box than a corporation that answers to shareholders trying to keep the money after I've given it to them.

The rest of the world has single payer.

They spend less, live longer and less of their babies die in infancy.

If anyone settled for half a loaf, it was Democrats, who let you guys keep private insurance.

[

Have you been there?

I have.

Guy, the Kuwaitis weren't our "Friends and Allies" when Saddam invaded them.

We had no treaty of alliance with them. And when Iraq and Kuwait had an argument over mineral rights in Rumelia, our ambassador, April Glaspie, told Saddam straight up, we weren't going to get involved.

I was in during the Gulf War, thankfully I wasn't deployed to that mess.

But here's the thing. It was none of our fucking business.

I really didn't care which corrupt tinpot controlled Kuwait. The Emir was just as much a bastard as Saddam. (He had a lovely habit of marrying virgins and divorcing them the next morning after popping their cherries.)

I should also point out that the US had no problem with Saddam when he was killing Iranians. In fact, we armed him and our supposed buddy, the Emir, bankrolled his war effort, because hey, those Iranians were scary. They thought that Mohammed really meant the stuff he said.

again, the whole politics of that place is a sewer and we shouldn't be involved.

And if it weren't for the Zionists and Oil Companies, we wouldn't be.

I trained some of them. I was what used to be called a "military advisor".

You're a liar, but what else is new.

Stick to what you know, not what you read on the net.

Last edited:
[

Truism- I'd rather have my health care run by a government that answers to me at a ballot box than a corporation that answers to shareholders trying to keep the money after I've given it to them.

The rest of the world has single payer.

They spend less, live longer and less of their babies die in infancy.

If anyone settled for half a loaf, it was Democrats, who let you guys keep private insurance.

You believe big government effective. And yet, all of human history clearly reveals to you, if you bothered to study it, that big uncontrolled government is terribly ineffective and dangerous.

And again you post falsehoods.
1. Big unlimited government answers to no one, but the elites.
2. The rest of world does not offer better health care than the USA.
3. Mortality rates in many nations who claim to be better than the US, are well known to be false.
4. The Ds did not allow Americans to keep private insurance because of any pressure from outside groups...other than big pharma, big hospital, and big insurance...all big contributors to the D party.

Four falsehoods in one post. That is probably your average.

[quo

What treaty did we have with Kuwait that obligated us to come to their aid?

Not "DId we sell them a shitload of weapons and sent people to show them how to use them."

And frankly, given that the Kuwaiti Army got rolled up in one day, are you really bragging about the training you gave them? I wouldn't. I'd be kind of embarrassed they made such a poor showing.

You believe big government effective. And yet, all of human history clearly reveals to you, if you bothered to study it, that big uncontrolled government is terribly ineffective and dangerous.

3. Mortality rates in many nations who claim to be better than the US, are well known to be false.
4. The Ds did not allow Americans to keep private insurance because of any pressure from outside groups...other than big pharma, big hospital, and big insurance...all big contributors to the D party.

Big government won two world wars, put men on the moon, built the Panama Canal and the Interstate Highway system. It also ALREADY runs the biggest health care network in the country, Medicare.

Incidently, Medicare has a higher customer satisfaction rating than private insurance does, imagine that.

And, yeah, sorry, the rest of the world lives longer than we do.

Big government won two world wars, put men on the moon, built the Panama Canal and the Interstate Highway system.

That was then before government overgrew. Now we only walk away from victory in time of our many undeclared wars. Democrats gave away The Panama Canal and the Interstate Highway system is crumbling

It also ALREADY runs the biggest health care network in the country, Medicare.

Which once really worked but then government got overgrown and tens of thousands of seniors are without medical care because their former doctors have had to refuse Medicare patients because the cost of service exceeds the reimbursement. The Democrat approach? Cut reimbursements further.

How's that working out for Obama's brother in Kenya? Y'know, part of the "rest of the world".

Big government won two world wars, put men on the moon, built the Panama Canal and the Interstate Highway system. It also ALREADY runs the biggest health care network in the country, Medicare.

Incidently, Medicare has a higher customer satisfaction rating than private insurance does, imagine that.

Yes government does things...all of which are terribly expensive, loaded with fraud, and designed to enrich the connected, while screwing everyone else.

Unfortunately you are incapable to comprehending this.

[quo

Not "DId we sell them a shitload of weapons and sent people to show them how to use them."

And frankly, given that the Kuwaiti Army got rolled up in one day, are you really bragging about the training you gave them? I wouldn't. I'd be kind of embarrassed they made such a poor showing.

The Brits trained them before Saddam invaded.

We trained them and have been training them since we kicked his butt out of there.

Again, stick to what you know.

Which isn't much.

Not a thing.

What's your point?

Wrong. Many Rs voted for the passage of Medicare and Social Security. So once again, you post partisan BS.
Social Security History
Social Security History

Not one R voted for Obummercare...though many tried to work with BO, so they could vote for it. BO pretty much told them their concerns and requested changes would be ignored.

But I suspect facts mean little to you.

And Joey is one of the smallest as he worships BIG Gubmint in so proudly he worships.

[

Yes government does things...all of which are terribly expensive, loaded with fraud, and designed to enrich the connected, while screwing everyone else.

Unfortunately you are incapable to comprehending this.

What i comprehend now that I didn't as a younger man is that GOvernment provided me a trade, paid for education and gave me the discipline I needed early in life. And my Avatar is what I earned.

Meanwhile, big corporations have pretty much run this country into the ground inthe name of the almighty buck.

[quo

We trained them and have been training them since we kicked his butt out of there.

Which isn't much.

But that's not what you said. YOu said that they were our allies before Saddam invaded because YOU trained them.

Now your story is that you traind them after the war, which is kind of different.

What I know is that the Emir is a little shitheel who'd be overthrown like Qadafi and Mubarek if he wasn't pacifying his people with shitloads of oil money. (The current one, not the one who was in charge back in the day.

Incidently, before they became our lapdogs, the Emir of Kuwait let a bunch of PLO terrorists live in his country. Then they threw in with Saddam. Ooops.

Again, proving my point that the entire region is a fucking viper's nest and we need to keep the hell out.

Which isn't much.

But that's not what you said. YOu said that they were our allies before Saddam invaded because YOU trained them.

Now your story is that you traind them after the war, which is kind of different.

What I know is that the Emir is a little shitheel who'd be overthrown like Qadafi and Mubarek if he wasn't pacifying his people with shitloads of oil money. (The current one, not the one who was in charge back in the day.

Incidently, before they became our lapdogs, the Emir of Kuwait let a bunch of PLO terrorists live in his country. Then they threw in with Saddam. Ooops.

Again, proving my point that the entire region is a fucking viper's nest and we need to keep the hell out.

I said they were our allies before the war. We sold them some of our fast-movers.

I also said I helped train them.

Not my fault you assumed something that wasn't true.

Forum List

Back