Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Aetna and United HC are between $400 to $700 a month lol

United HC seems to have even less benefits than crappy Aetna

Blue cross wants close to $900 a month

Odemon destroyed HC forever
Might as well commit suicide if you get really sick

At least you receive service,.if you consider the differences in salaries, taxes, other forced insurance costs and government regulations,.a few hundred a month is not that signifcant compared fo the Canadian healthcare "experience". I have probably been living with a brain aneurysm for over a year now, didn't even get surgery on a torn bicep.

And if you get health insurance...

---How algorithms are being used to deny health insurance claims in bulk---

Odemon destroyed HC forever
Might as well commit suicide if you get really sick

Individual policies are usually cheaper than group policies unless you are the Jabba that gets the group rated. Since you are no longer employed, apply through the obamacare exchange in November. It'll probably cut your price in half at least.

Individual policies are usually cheaper than group policies unless you are the Jabba that gets the group rated. Since you are no longer employed, apply through the obamacare exchange in November. It'll probably cut your price in half at least.

They are even more garbage plans that offer almost nothing.

Entire country is F garbage

They are even more garbage plans that offer almost nothing.

Entire country is F garbage

Someone told me last year that BC/BS ditched their grandfathered policy forcing them into an alternative policy that was going to cost them almost $900 a month. They went to the exchange and got more or less the same policy they were being shafted into for less than $400 a month. I mean if you want a $200 a year deductible and a $25 co-pay, that is going to cost you a mint anywhere.

Someone told me last year that BC/BS ditched their grandfathered policy forcing them into an alternative policy that was going to cost them almost $900 a month. They went to the exchange and got more or less the same policy they were being shafted into for less than $400 a month. I mean if you want a $200 a year deductible and a $25 co-pay, that is going to cost you a mint anywhere.

the Aetna was like 80 dollar co-pay and several thousand deduct and around 450 lol

joke

Then good luck getting your back surgery with no insurance.

joke.

My new insurance would only pay for about 40 percent.

Obama and Dems destroyed HC for most of the nation as before HC was cheap and good

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
We are a deeply unhealthy nation. Part of that is our fault and part of it is the fault of the Powers that Be.

We are metabolically sick and that manifests in type 2, blood pressure, heart disease, cancers, obesity, inflammatory diseases--all of it. Our food is just crap. We eat like crap, and don't exercise.

So then Big Pharma throws scripts at all of it, few of which actually help. People don't research or understand so they just fill the expensive scripts, the $$ for which basically underwrites medicine for the entire world.

It's a hot mess. One bright spot is that many people's eyes were opened through Covid and natural remedies are on the rise, which might break some of the grip of Big Pharma.

Then good luck getting your back surgery with no insurance.
On that topic...some of the policies with cheaper premiums have really high deductibles.

If someone has back surgery while they have an insurance policy with a high deductible, their wallet is going to get a whole lot lighter.

On that topic...some of the policies with cheaper premiums have really high deductibles.

If someone has back surgery while they have an insurance policy with a high deductible, their wallet is going to get a whole lot lighter.
As you age insurance gets exponentially more expensive until you reach medicare. That is just the world we live in. You either role the dice on the outrageous premiums or the high deductibles.

Forum List

Back