Indisputable Proof Obamacare is a Fucking Disaster

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obamacare is so bad that they're delaying implementation of the most onerous provision until AFTER the midterm shellacking.

"The Obama Administration announced on Tuesday that it is delaying implementing a key component of the Affordable Care Act for a year following complaints from the private sector about reporting requirements."

Read more: Obama Administration Delays Health Care Law Employer Penalty Until 2015 | TIME.com

If it's so great and wonderful and helpful, why the delay?

Obama is the most dishonest President in American history, and his supporters don't even care. Makes you proud, eh?

I'm waiting for Greenbeard to tell all of us that this is a good thing and just a small expected glitch. Baukus the Mt. democrat told us that this was going to be a train wreck.
Hmmmm, after the 2014 elections, huh? Naw, that couldn't be the reason......could it?

WTF is delaying that provision for a year suppose to do besides delay the inevitable. I have to stand with you guys here. There is absolutely no reason for the delay beyond political gains. UNfortunately, Americans are too stupid in large groups to see beyond a few stupid slogans in the midterms, and will re-elect the same turds that fostered this Obama Tax disease anyway.

I too, Frank, am completely ashamed of my country.

Also, I dont think this is the biggest sign that it's a clusterfuck. The biggest proof we have is that congress and the whitehouse have scrambled to pardon themselves and their aides from this mess. Oh, and lets not forget the ever present special interest groups that also received pardons.

Note to NSA (I know you guys get bored and need some excitement besides listening to Anthrax or U2's how to asssemble atomic bomb), please locate Greenbeard (he works for Cass) and have him post here to defend this clusterfuck

WTF is delaying that provision for a year suppose to do besides delay the inevitable. I have to stand with you guys here. There is absolutely no reason for the delay beyond political gains. UNfortunately, Americans are too stupid in large groups to see beyond a few stupid slogans in the midterms, and will re-elect the same turds that fostered this Obama Tax disease anyway.

Were you ever ashamed of your country before? Not when 40 thousand plus citizens a year die from lack of health care for instance. Having a higher ratio of people incarcerated than any other country. We have an embarrasing percentage of childhood poverty for the wealthiest country in the world. How about Iran contra? The murder of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's because bush/cheney wanted to go into Iraq?
Spending way more on defense than any other country due to our interfering in other countries affairs globally. Lots to be embarrassed about. Didn't need to wait for obamacare for that.

Were you ever ashamed of your country before? Not when 40 thousand plus citizens a year die from lack of health care for instance. Having a higher ratio of people incarcerated than any other country. We have an embarrasing percentage of childhood poverty for the wealthiest country in the world. How about Iran contra? The murder of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's because bush/cheney wanted to go into Iraq?
Spending way more on defense than any other country due to our interfering in other countries affairs globally. Lots to be embarrassed about. Didn't need to wait for obamacare for that.

I never said I waited for Obama Tax for that. But you come in to deflect as if all of that drivel you posted in some way justifies the actions of Obama and his regime. It doesn't. You're barking up the wrong tree, pal.

As Democrat Max Baucus noted: it's a train wreck.

The individual mandate is still being enforced this year...which will absolutely destroy the market for individual insurance.

I'm ashamed that despite the enormous amount of money we spend on education, our country produces morons like you.

Second major health insurer pulls out of California market
SACRAMENTO, July 2, 2013 - Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones today expressed concern about the negative impact on consumers as a second health insurer - United Healthcare -- announced its exit from California's individual market.

"United Healthcare's decision to exit the California individual health insurance market is bad news for consumers," said Commissioner Jones. "While both United Healthcare and Aetna have a very small share of California's individual health insurance market, their departure means less choice, less competition, and more market consolidation by the remaining big three health insurers - Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, and Kaiser - which means an increased likelihood of even higher prices from those health insurers downstream."

"One of the factors I believe contributed to this decision, even if the two companies are disinclined to acknowledge it, is the special tax break that California law gives to Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, which has allowed and continues to allow those two companies to avoid paying $100 million in state taxes a year," added Commissioner Jones. "Aetna and United Healthcare don't get the special tax break provided to Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and so they faced a major competitive disadvantage in California."
Second major health insurer pulls out of California market

Obamacare is actually picking who wins and who fails with this healthcare debacle.

I'm ashamed that our POTUS hates this country and all it stands for, hates free enterprise and the prosperity its created for us all, hates the basic freedoms that allows a clueless douchebag like yourself the ability to open your stupid fucking pie hole without fear of reprisal from the government. So kindly have a tall cup of Shut the Fuck Up and go away

Last edited:
Setting aside the obvious politics of this move by the White House, I have an honest question, whether you support Obamacare or not:

Under what authority does the President have to unilaterally suspend part or all of a law?

Is there a clause in the Obamacare law that grants the President the power to delay its implementation? If not, does this mean a future President can decide on his own that a law shall not be enforced? Does the Constitution grant such an Executive power?

Any insight is appreciated.

Under what authority does the President have to unilaterally suspend part or all of a law?

Found the answer. Apparently the law is written in such a way as to give the Executive Branch the final say...

The executive branch is charged with enforcing the law, and it can of course choose not to enforce the law if it wants. But people can sue the federal government, and a judge could theoretically force the administration to enforce the mandate.

White House To Delay Obamacare's Employer Mandate Until 2015; Far-Reaching Implications For The Private Health Insurance Market - Forbes

Good gravy, who voted for this nonsense!?

I wonder if the organizations which bought ObamaCare Waivers will get refunds.

Chumps.

poor old stupid democrats, can't even pass a healthcare bill they didn't even read and they did it behind closed doors and without bipartisan support. hell they had to bribe they own ilk to get them to vote for it. what the fuck could possibly go wrong? nancy pelosi got some spraining to dew.

Still buyin' like it was on sale.....
They don't come any more stupid than you are.....

According to the CBO, in 2015 there will be 36 million uninsured nonelderly Americans. http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/43472-07-24-2012-CoverageEstimates.pdf (table 3)

Yes, the election of this POS POTUS in 2008 & 2012 are the most recent times I have been ashamed...

Forum List

Back