Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

They don't need to lose all the footage. The only thing they need is a specific area not being covered or the area being covered, and the bag just hidden from the camara, easily imaginable since cameras are line of sight kind of things. At that point what they have is a time-frame in which the bag was found. This means all people who passed including tour groups are possible suspects. They can and have according to the statement run all the people in the area, but if that bag is the only lead with no fingerprints or DNA to run against the people in the area, it'll be hard to find the person responsible.
It's the white house. Every spot is covered from multiple angles.
Also, it was a small bag of cocaine. What exactly do you think would be the benefit of hiding the guilty party? Sorry, but staffers if that's who it was are a dime a dozen and easily fired if need be. And again, according to the statement the area is used by the tour groups for dropping of their phone. Something that would explain why the bag was found there in the first place.
Come on, man! It was Hunter.

You know it. I know it. My grandma knows it.

Mud there's nothing and I mean NOTHING, I can say that will convince you of anything. I've had these conversations a million times and none of you can be convinced. The reason for that is that Trump supporters have created a nice unfalsifiable bubble were all proof can be dismissed. I'll demonstrate by having both sides of this conversation and you can prove me wrong. I'd be shocked if that happens but one never knows.

a heavily trafficked West Wing lobby where staff go in and out, and tour groups gather to drop their phones and other belongings.
Me: How do you get to the conclusion that a bag of coke in an area were tour groups literally drop of their phones belongs to the staff.
You: You believe the MSM? They are obviously lying.

Me: This is the official statement from the Secret Service. saying the exact same thing as the AP.
You: They are part of the government. Do you honestly believe that they are telling the truth?

Is this not how the discussion would go? And if that how it goes. How am I supposed to convince you, when you reject any source I provide as a part of the conspiracy?

They live in their bubble. Outside of their bubble does not exist.

It's the white house. Every spot is covered from multiple angles.

Come on, man! It was Hunter.

You know it. I know it. My grandma knows it.
You assume. Because there's of course only one cocaine user in the world... Hunter Biden. That's a hell of a difference from knowing. But again, you do you.

Yeah, I don’t think you’re going to impress anyone with your intelligence by linking to weirdos on TikTok who have crazy conspiracy theories.
LOL...that's rich....considering that you leftists have been lapping up so many conspiracies that you can't seem to bring yourself to believe anything...unless is was provided to you by your politically accepted sources.

No......she's just repeating what I heard yesterday from legal scholars.
Turns out she's just repeating what she's heard from them.

No......she's just repeating what I heard yesterday from legal scholars.
Right. And you just decided to post the weirdo from TikTok rather than the legal scholars because you thought that carry more credibility?

You morons really should get off social media. It’s rotting your brains.

You assume. Because there's of course only one cocaine user in the world... Hunter Biden. That's a hell of a difference from knowing. But again, you do you.
There's no other user the Secret Service would go to such lengths to protect.

There's no other user the Secret Service would go to such lengths to protect.
Again, you're assuming the Secret Service is protecting someone. Simple because you don't believe the official statement.

To quote Under Siege 2. "Assumption is the mother of all fuckups."

Or more to the point. When will you stop begging the question?

Baby Don was active in his addiction to both coke and booze when his father was in the WH.

The Secret Service found no DNA which would prove conclusively as to whom brought the coke into the WH....but the guy does need his deluded belief.

Texas Man Who Threatened Poll Workers and Arizona Officials Is Sentenced To 31/5 Years.

UBBOCK, Texas (AP) — A Texas man who advocated for a mass shooting of poll workers and threatened two Arizona officials and their children has been sentenced to 3 1/2 years in federal prison, prosecutors said Friday.

Frederick Francis Goltz, 52, of Lubbock, pleaded guilty earlier this year to interstate threatening communications. Goltz was sentenced Thursday by U.S. District Judge James Wesley Hendrix, who also ordered three years of supervised release following the prison term.

The U.S. saw a proliferation of threats against elections officials after former President Donald Trump falsely claimed that the 2020 election was stolen from him. Such threats contributed to an exodus of election officials across the country, and made recruiting poll workers difficult.

Right. And you just decided to post the weirdo from TikTok rather than the legal scholars because you thought that carry more credibility?

You morons really should get off social media. It’s rotting your brains.
Speaking of rotten brains.....that's what happens when you refuse to listen to anyone simply because of the source rather than the actual validity of the information.
And FYI, the way the left has most of our media censoring the news, seems the only place you can get the whole story is on Twitter.
This isn't China....but taking into consideration all of the governmental censorship, you'd think we were already a communist country.
We can get more accurate news by tuning into European news or the UK at BBC than here in America because of all of the fucking censorship by our corrupt media.

Donald Trump on Friday called on the Supreme Court, a third of which he appointed, to intervene in his criminal cases as his campaign’s finances remain under strain due to his mounting legal battles.

In a post on this Truth Social platform, Trump implied that President Joe Biden along with Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and Attorney General Merrick Garland have brought “a barrage of weak lawsuits” against him, which require a huge amount of time and money to fight in court.

“Resources that would have gone into Ads and Rallies, will now have to be spent fighting these Radical Left Thugs in numerous courts throughout the Country,” he wrote.

Trump repeated his claim that the legal troubles he brought upon himself amount to “election interference” on the part of Biden’s allies.

“The Supreme Court must intercede,” he added.

Trump Calls On The Supreme Court He Stacked To Interfere In His Criminal Cases

Poor baby...

Donald Trump on Friday called on the Supreme Court, a third of which he appointed, to intervene in his criminal cases as his campaign’s finances remain under strain due to his mounting legal battles.

In a post on this Truth Social platform, Trump implied that President Joe Biden along with Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg and Attorney General Merrick Garland have brought “a barrage of weak lawsuits” against him, which require a huge amount of time and money to fight in court.

“Resources that would have gone into Ads and Rallies, will now have to be spent fighting these Radical Left Thugs in numerous courts throughout the Country,” he wrote.

Trump repeated his claim that the legal troubles he brought upon himself amount to “election interference” on the part of Biden’s allies.

“The Supreme Court must intercede,” he added.

Trump Calls On The Supreme Court He Stacked To Interfere In His Criminal Cases

Poor baby...

As often as he has lost at SCOTUS, he has to know this won't happen.

Forum List

Back