Zone1 Indictment feedback

Any change all 12 billion Trump indictment threads be amalgamated into one please.
But the Stalinists are having such fun!

They are so unhappy over the fact that they lead such unfulfilling lives, otherwise they wouldn't be Stalinists.

Let them have their moment in the sun. They are SURE they are going to get that bad orange man this time.

It would also be great if the mods would move non-political threads out of the politics section more aggressively. There are 13 threads in politics (started by folks on the right, on the left and up the middle) that are about the beer "Bud light". While I grant this is a very important topic to some; it's nothing to do with politics. And that topic--as apolitical as it is--has some echo that can be heard in political circles. Many in the political forum don't even get that close.

It would also be great if the mods would move non-political threads out of the politics section more aggressively. There are 13 threads in politics (started by folks on the right, on the left and up the middle) that are about the beer "Bud light". While I grant this is a very important topic to some; it's nothing to do with politics. And that topic--as apolitical as it is--has some echo that can be heard in political circles. Many in the political forum don't even get that close.
If they are just talking about the beer, it is nonpolitical.

If they are talking about the way a large corporation is using beer to push tranny shit, it is intrinsically political.

People troll and turn threads into other than what was originally intended. It's human nature, or to be more exact trollish usmb nature. It is what it is.

That behavior is tolerated by the mods for some but have zero tolerance for others. "Human nature" too, I guess

Of course. I just had several posts deleted for pissing off a black a racist and a Jewish racist and thread banned. lol then they claim I derailed the thread, while leaving the racists' off-topic posts intact of course. that's normal for 'moderation' here, protecting the stupid from themselves.

I was a mod once. I wouldn't wish that chore upon my worst enemy. Be thankful that they even show up.

I was a mod once. I wouldn't wish that chore upon my worst enemy. Be thankful that they even show up.

I don't doubt those who want to be one are mentally disturbed and crave some sort of power to exercise, no matter how trivial.

Of course. I just had several posts deleted for pissing off a black a racist and a Jewish racist and thread banned. lol then they claim I derailed the thread, while leaving the racists' off-topic posts intact of course. that's normal for 'moderation' here, protecting the stupid from themselves.

Ah, more posts deleted for making a racist cry, one who likes perosanal attacks, which of course remain. lol So, black and Jewish racists, and pedophile fans are sacrosanct here, as usual.

There are 13 threads in politics (started by folks on the right, on the left and up the middle) that are about the beer "Bud light".

Left, right and up the middle are empty, meaningless, unproductive catch phrases. It's the language of the symbol-minded, who, unfortunately, seem incapable or perhaps fearful of taking on the responsibility of making one's position clear and reflective of some semblance of fundamental principles. Perhaps that fear is a product of the realization that there really isn't any meaningful difference between the parties who tend to lile to promote/regurgitate that empty language. So a good way to avoid a common realization of that reality is if it's a promoted practice.

Principles are very rarely the benchmark for the majority of postings I see on here. So. That said, I think it's just all about the screens, as some have mentioned. Basically just following the lead of the cable news entertainment platforms, which are basically all just controlled opposition to keep people repeating the catch phrases and not making any attempt to submit meaningful, principles based dialogue. It's divide and conquer 101. Largely speaking, web site operators across the www in general aren't interested in anything other than what generates the screens and revenue. Principles based dialogue won't accomplish that for them. Principles are boring, unfortunately.

At the end of the day, web site operators are just venture capitalists whose target audiences/usership, collectively speaking, tend to be the types who are just looking to shake their ding dongs back and forth at each other for some ego points or whatever. Empty phrases like left,right and up the middle ensure that no meaningful, principles based dialogue ever happens, and if it does it is very rare and often rendered ''off-topic''

They're not interested in that kind of thing. Not really. There's nothing to be had by it.

But I get it. It's human nature. Most of the time anyway. It's so much easier just to use empty phrases like left, right or up the middle because then nobody has the responsibility of having to explain what it is that they actually stand for and why. Or what it is fundamentally that makes them different, if at all. Of course, that practice really only renders any kind of discussion about as deep as a mud puddle. Again, though...it comes back to the screens and clicks. So that's always gonna be the case.

I'm collectively speaking, of course. Obviously it wouldn't be fair to lump those who do actually approach dialogue beyond the language of the symbol-minded.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back