Indiana Shut Down Its Rural Planned Parenthood Clinics And Got An HIV Outbreak

Lmao at people who think that letting infected people be is going to result in less money.

It's always money with you guys. Go ahead, it's not like your family can catch it.

Lmao at people who think that letting infected people be is going to result in less money.

It's always money with you guys. Go ahead, it's not like your family can catch it.

No one is letting infected people be.
Your at it again with making shit up. They are handing out free needles, the governor called the situation a state of emergency which puts into play all kinds of agencies and funds.
No one is hiding anything. This has been front page news here for months.
There have been news alerts/hospital treatment centers setup/free needles with no questions asked/stepped up police investigations and increased State Police to target Meth labs and traffickers.
It is hard to stop people from doing something they are doing to themselves.
But go ahead and ignore this post as well and keep making shit up.

LOL! So exactly how does closing down some Planned Parenthood clinics cause an outbreak of HIV among drug users? The article's attempt to link the two is dubious.

And your solution is to spend millions of tax dollars because drug users don't have enough common sense to use clean needles.

Let people suffer the consequences of their own bad choices and stop using tax dollars to enable them to continue their immoral conduct. Maybe if they saw some fellow users die, they might take steps to change their conduct.

and so do doctors and hospitals.............without planned parenthood....

again.....tell us the actual story and not the leftwing fantasy of what happened..........

'Scuze me but PP gives free testing, which comes in handy if someone doesn't or can't afford health insurance

PP is a baby killing machine, Indiana would be wise to boot
I'm trying to understand exactly why the taxpayers need to be financially responsible for other people's sex lives.

I'm trying to understand why the Republicans are trying to run other people's sex lives.

How are the republicans running other peoples sex lives...it is the dems who want other people to pay for every aspect of other peoples sex lives through taxes...from tax payer financed birth control to taxpayer financed aids tests...........it would be nice if you left us out of your sex lives altogether..........

You're seeing the consequences now and how we are paying for it with an HIV outbreak. Pay now or pay later.

Or stop being an irresponsible IV drug user fucking everything in sight.
The sharing of needles is the big part, which is why they are quietly giving them out now.

No one is letting infected people be.
Your at it again with making shit up. They are handing out free needles, the governor called the situation a state of emergency which puts into play all kinds of agencies and funds.

Who said someone is letting them be? You should calm down and learn to read before going all in like that.

No one is hiding anything. This has been front page news here for months.
There have been news alerts/hospital treatment centers setup/free needles with no questions asked/stepped up police investigations and increased State Police to target Meth labs and traffickers.
It is hard to stop people from doing something they are doing to themselves.
But go ahead and ignore this post as well and keep making shit up.

I'm not ignoring it just confused as to what I made up. So far you just misread...thats your fault not mine silly

LOL! So exactly how does closing down some Planned Parenthood clinics cause an outbreak of HIV among drug users? T.

I dont know, who said closing them CAUSED HIV in the first place? We should find that guy and laugh at him.

But its all in your mind so I will laugh at you instead

LOL! So exactly how does closing down some Planned Parenthood clinics cause an outbreak of HIV among drug users? T.

I dont know, who said closing them CAUSED HIV in the first place? We should find that guy and laugh at him.

I believe it was you. You're the one who maintains that somehow shutting down the clinic has resulted in an outbreak. At least according to your thread title and op.

Moron. This is too complex for you.

Indianaphobes are morons and so much for that "tolerance" the homos and left loons whine and bawl about.

I believe it was you.

You believe wrong

You're the one who maintains that somehow shutting down the clinic has resulted in an outbreak. At least according to your thread title and op.

Ironic...Read the title again then go fuck yourself dummy lol

Well ... The ACA requires everyone to have health insurance and supposedly makes it affordable.
So there isn't an excuse they don't go to the doctor and get tested for HIV.

No need for Planned Parenthood to provide testing ... We have Obamacare.

I believe it was you.

You believe wrong

You're the one who maintains that somehow shutting down the clinic has resulted in an outbreak. At least according to your thread title and op.

Ironic...Read the title again then go fuck yourself dummy lol
It's bad enough that you don't understand the English that other people use.

But when you're clueless as to what YOU say, that's pretty bad.

"Indiana Shut Down Its Rural Planned Parenthood Clinics And Got An HIV Outbreak"

I know you don't understand that statement, as evinced by your denial that it's an assertion that shutting down PP caused an HIV outbreak.

But those of us who do know English know what you said. And you can't un-say it, you retard.

Well ... The ACA requires everyone to have health insurance and supposedly makes it affordable.
So there isn't an excuse they don't go to the doctor and get tested for HIV.

No need for Planned Parenthood to provide testing ... We have Obamacare.

And county clinics operate independently of PP. The county clinics (not PP) are where most people get tested anyway.

It's all just a buncha lies told by baby killers.

LOL! So exactly how does closing down some Planned Parenthood clinics cause an outbreak of HIV among drug users? The article's attempt to link the two is dubious.

And your solution is to spend millions of tax dollars because drug users don't have enough common sense to use clean needles.

Let people suffer the consequences of their own bad choices and stop using tax dollars to enable them to continue their immoral conduct. Maybe if they saw some fellow users die, they might take steps to change their conduct.

PP offers STD testing and birth contraception. Wouldn't you rather a deadly disease be diagnosed and stopped rather than have that person continue to spread it. You all really are thinking like Liberians. They never thought Ebola would get so out of hand, either

PP offers STD testing and birth contraception. Wouldn't you rather a deadly disease be diagnosed and stopped rather than have that person continue to spread it. You all really are thinking like Liberians. They never thought Ebola would get so out of hand, either

Really AIDS is like Ebola huh?

Are you suggesting we should round up all the people infected with AIDS and put them under Quarantine to stop the spread of this deadly virus?
Perhaps we should put all known drug offenders and high-risk individuals in quarantine for the 6 month incubation period after every known offense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back