Indiana Shut Down Its Rural Planned Parenthood Clinics And Got An HIV Outbreak

What does Planned Parenthood have to do with intravenous drug use? Stupid thread.

Because they got HIV from the drugs...Planned Parenthood tests for HIV. Too complicated for you?

to Find HIV use test. Test at Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood gone tho.

and so do doctors and hospitals.............without planned parenthood....

again.....tell us the actual story and not the leftwing fantasy of what happened..........

Thats why they are hurrying to get pop up testing facilities because....?

What does Planned Parenthood have to do with intravenous drug use? Stupid thread.

Because they got HIV from the drugs...Planned Parenthood tests for HIV. Too complicated for you?

again.....tell us the actual story and not the leftwing fantasy of what happened..........

'Scuze me but PP gives free testing, which comes in handy if someone doesn't or can't afford health insurance

PP is a baby killing machine, Indiana would be wise to boot them entirely out of the state

I'm trying to understand exactly why the taxpayers need to be financially responsible for other people's sex lives.

I'm trying to understand why the Republicans are trying to run other people's sex lives.

How are the republicans running other peoples sex lives...it is the dems who want other people to pay for every aspect of other peoples sex lives through taxes...from tax payer financed birth control to taxpayer financed aids tests...........it would be nice if you left us out of your sex lives altogether..........

And with the democrats running healthcare through the government....when those expensive aids drugs are being paid for by the government.....and you don't think they will have a say in who gets them or decides to make some judgements on gay behavior once they are petitioning the democrats for healthcare dollars.....that will be funny when you guys finally realize how freindly the democrats actually are to you and your lifestyle.........once you are no longer useful for attacking republicans.....

How about don't do drugs? See how simple that is?

See? Thats why I posted this because that never occurred to me as a solution. Now what do we do with all these pharma companies?

The FREE PP clinic? Those liberal welfare leeches can't even pay for their OWN intercourse protection with their welfare cash? TOO FUCKING BAD. Let the sorry bastards die of AIDS.

I'm trying to understand exactly why the taxpayers need to be financially responsible for other people's sex lives.

I'm trying to understand why the Republicans are trying to run other people's sex lives.

You mean kind of like the way Democrats did in California regarding sex on college campuses?

You seem to want the government to fund people's sexual activities, but then you act outraged when they want to dictate to you how to engage in those activities.

How about the government just stay the hell out of it altogether and people be responsible for themselves? What a novel idea.

'Scuze me but PP gives free testing, which comes in handy if someone doesn't or can't afford health insurance

PP is a baby killing machine, Indiana would be wise to boot

How are the republicans running other peoples sex lives...it is the dems who want other people to pay for every aspect of other peoples sex lives through taxes...from tax payer financed birth control to taxpayer financed aids tests...........it would be nice if you left us out of your sex lives altogether..........

You're seeing the consequences now and how we are paying for it with an HIV outbreak. Pay now or pay later.

You're seeing the consequences now and how we are paying for it with an HIV outbreak. Pay now or pay later.

Or stop being an irresponsible IV drug user fucking everything in sight.

You mean kind of like the way Democrats did in California regarding sex on college campuses?

You seem to want the government to fund people's sexual activities, but then you act outraged when they want to dictate to you how to engage in those activities.

How about the government just stay the hell out of it altogether and people be responsible for themselves? What a novel idea.

Why is the US ranked 37th for health care? Because of naive people like yourself.

yes....they tell themselves the democrats will just let them do what they want as regards to sex...and even force other people to pay for it........for now........but for the democrat party....that wants to tell you what size drink you can have when you go out to eat, what you can do with your private property.....or your bakery.........or what size toilet you can have....

To think the democrats will just look the other way with your sex life...considering you will be asking for money from them from the agencies they control.....

Talk about delusional.........

Why is the US ranked 37th for health care? Because of naive people like yourself.

wE are ranked so low because the left are the ones making up the categories and how they are rated.......

The sharing of needles is the big part, which is why they are quietly giving them out now.

Those people are proliferating at unprecedented rates. And the US does nothing to curb it. But you will be ready to when it hits close to your home. Schools. Highways.

Forum List

Back