Cruz catapults to 3rd place in national GOP nomination poll!!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_National_40115.pdf

PPP's newest Republican national poll finds that Ted Cruz has the big momentum following the official announcement of his candidacy last week. His support has increased from 5% to 16% in just over a month, enough to make him one of three candidates in the top tier of GOP contenders, along with Scott Walker and Jeb Bush. Walker continues to lead the field with 20%, although that's down from his 25% standing a month ago. Bush continues to poll at 17%, followed by Cruz at 16%, Ben Carson and Rand Paul at 10%, Marco Rubio and Mike Huckabee at 6%, Chris Christie at 4%, and Rick Perry at 3%.

Cruz has really caught fire with voters identifying themselves as 'very conservative' since his announcement. After polling at only 11% with them a month ago, he now leads the GOP field with 33% to 25% for Walker and 12% for Carson with no one else in double digits. Last month Walker led with that group and almost all of the decline in his overall support over the last month has come within it as those folks have moved toward Cruz. Cruz's name recognition with Republican voters has increased from 61% to 82% since his announcement.

:banana:

Discuss, seriously, of course!!

Clever Republicans would keep posing straw candidates every week for several more months. Thereby expending Democrat Hate Cash and energy before coming up with a real candidate.

Do it often enough and even George Soros might run out of money! But probably not of hate. For America.

Clever Republicans would keep posing straw candidates every week for several more months. Thereby expending Democrat Hate Cash and energy before coming up with a real candidate.

Do it often enough and even George Soros might run out of money! But probably not of hate. For America.
The funny part is Hillary has raised 25 million on a MAYBE. If she does NOT run that money is just flat gone! Nothing will make her give that back, NOTHING.

If one democrat or any person for that matter cheats you how often do you loan money to that party or person a SECOND time?

PPP's newest Republican national poll finds that Ted Cruz has the big momentum following the official announcement of his candidacy last week. His support has increased from 5% to 16% in just over a month, enough to make him one of three candidates in the top tier of GOP contenders, along with Scott Walker and Jeb Bush. Walker continues to lead the field with 20%, although that's down from his 25% standing a month ago. Bush continues to poll at 17%, followed by Cruz at 16%, Ben Carson and Rand Paul at 10%, Marco Rubio and Mike Huckabee at 6%, Chris Christie at 4%, and Rick Perry at 3%.

Cruz has really caught fire with voters identifying themselves as 'very conservative' since his announcement. After polling at only 11% with them a month ago, he now leads the GOP field with 33% to 25% for Walker and 12% for Carson with no one else in double digits. Last month Walker led with that group and almost all of the decline in his overall support over the last month has come within it as those folks have moved toward Cruz. Cruz's name recognition with Republican voters has increased from 61% to 82% since his announcement.

I still think my catch phrase is the best. "Cruz With Cruz" and Hillary's should be " Lie With Hillary".

I still think my catch phrase is the best. "Cruz With Cruz" and Hillary's should be " Lie With Hillary".

hmmmmm, interesting.

:banana:well either "Lie With Hillary" or "Let Hillary Sit On My Face".

Cruz scares liberals. Hillary could not beat Warren at this point and Cruz? Would wipe the floor with her,

Cruz scares liberals. Hillary could not beat Warren at this point and Cruz? Would wipe the floor with her,
Big Bird could debate Hillary and clean her clock.

Forum List

Back