Indiana Pizza Fundraiser...not what conservatives think.

In the name of equal idiocy, the spelling and grammar is just as faulty as the math.

You get this kind of ignorance from unionized teachers.

She did get one thing right: it made liberals look extremely bad.

They didn't close over a boycott, they closed because of threats to burn down the restaurant and death threats.

Had it been a boycott, the other side could have rallied to their side by purchasing their product. That's how the free market works.

One side knew they couldn't allow that to happen (Chick-fil-A), so they ended the process and the system could not play itself out.

The lynch mob vs. the free market, thus my donation.

Alright, well if they closed up shop because of threats and not because of lost business, then yes, that is terrible. An American should never be afraid to speak freely their opinion, and their consequence for saying something people disagree with should never be more than boycotting/protesting (aside from straight up hate speech, in which case it is government's job to reprimand them).

We are in agreement :up:
'Death threats' are a red herring fallacy used by those hostile to gay Americans and public accommodations laws. No one condones such behavior nor should it be used as 'justification' to repeal or oppose public accommodations laws.

No, the death threats were real, the militant liberals pushed to far. This is a free speech issue, the pizza joint violated NO public accommodation laws. The militants used it as an excuse to shut down dissenting opinions. They went to far, sorry but the far left is an angry militant terror group and it keeps showing its ugly face.

ran across this:

SNIP:
#MemoriesPizza Thanks People For Their Support, “I’m So Grateful”

Via Washington Times:

A staggering $842,387 was raised in just two days for the owners of Memories Pizza in Walkerton, Indiana, after they came under attack for saying they would refuse for religious reasons to cater a hypothetical gay wedding.

The “Support Memories Pizza” page on GoFundMe.com closed for donations Friday evening following a stunning 48-hour fundraising campaign that took in contributions from 29,160 people. The total raised is more than four times the original goal of $200,000.

“It’s been fantastic, the support we have gotten. I don’t have the words to describe it,” said an emotional Kevin O’Connor in a Thursday interview with TheBlazeTV’s Dana Loesch.

Mr. O’Connor, who owns Memories Pizza with his 21-year-old daughter Crystal, said he was overwhelmed by the outpouring of encouragement, both financial and emotional. Ms. Loesch and her staff launched the crowdfunding page Wednesday.

“Even without the money—that’s just a secondary thing. Just the kind words is what really built me back up,” Mr. O’Connor said

all of it here:
MemoriesPizza Thanks People For Their Support I m So Grateful Weasel Zippers

11140380_10155464027880093_3651087544012625028_n.png

Forum List

Back