Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

Mod Message:

If you're feeling a bit dizzy and confused -- it'll wear off in a few hours.
Just merged 3 threads that use the OneAmerica Life Insurance company article as the primary. First one was posted at least a day ago. The latest one -- about 40 minutes ago.

No, you're not factoring in all of the refusals to render medical aid courtesy of the lockdowns and mRNA refusals, which until recently could not be quantified, well it would seem the bean counters are now quantifying them!

No one's ACTUALLY been refused medical care for Covid due to refusal to take the vax. The only thing that I've heard is some hospitals are demoting people DOWN in the organ transplant lists because they refuse to get vaccinated.

You can get low placement on an organ transplant because you smoke or drink a ton. And that's just stupidity anyways to NOT get vaxxed if you have a failing vital organ and will die without a transplant..

Baron
Yes whites and blacks are dying out as tens of millions of illegals and chain migrants flood in
You ever wanted to live in Mexico City

No one's ACTUALLY been refused medical care for Covid due to refusal to take the vax. The only thing that I've heard is some hospitals are demoting people DOWN in the organ transplant lists because they refuse to get vaccinated.

You can get low placement on an organ transplant because you smoke or drink a ton. And that's just stupidity anyways to NOT get vaxxed if you have a failing vital organ and will die without a transplant..
Where have you been, Minnesota and New York State are prioritizing covid treatments to "minorities," which means every blue state is doing same thing and that means turning down or delaying majority white populations, and we DON"T know what they are doing at street level as NOBODY is reporting on any of it, all we have been feeding upon these last two years has been anecdote from here, and anecdote from there!

With but a few notable exceptions, the entire US media is collectivized as the propaganda arm of fascist tech, and the DNC, they are actively suppressing information, and uniformly disinforming, not reporting anything. I would suggest you listen to Malone/Rogan conversation, it is the mRNA, not all of it is the mRNA, but the lions share of it almost certainly is.

Just think about the Deagel 2025 forecast.

Unfortunately all leading virologists worldwide say the 'jab' can't be undone and damages are non-reversible.

(The Center Square) – The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said during an online news conference this week. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has approximately 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said.

“Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.”

Davison was one of several business leaders who spoke during the virtual news conference on Dec. 30 that was organized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.

Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths, Davison said.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers.”

He said at the same time, the company is seeing an “uptick” in disability claims, saying at first it was short-term disability claims, and now the increase is in long-term disability claims.

“For OneAmerica, we expect the costs of this are going to be well over $100 million, and this is our smallest business. So it’s having a huge impact on that,” he said.

He said the costs will be passed on to employers purchasing group life insurance policies, who will have to pay higher premiums.

The CDC weekly death counts, which reflect the information on death certificates and so have a lag of up to eight weeks or longer, show that for the week ending Nov. 6, there were far fewer deaths from COVID-19 in Indiana compared to a year ago – 195 verses 336 – but more deaths from other causes – 1,350 versus 1,319.

These deaths were for people of all ages, however, while the information referenced by Davison was for working-age people who are employees of businesses with group life insurance policies.

At the same news conference where Davison spoke, Brian Tabor, the president of the Indiana Hospital Association, said that hospitals across the state are being flooded with patients “with many different conditions,” saying “unfortunately, the average Hoosiers’ health has declined during the pandemic.”

In a follow-up call, he said he did not have a breakdown showing why so many people in the state are being hospitalized – for what conditions or ailments. But he said the extraordinarily high death rate quoted by Davison matched what hospitals in the state are seeing.

"What it confirmed for me is it bore out what we're seeing on the front end,..." he said.

The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Just 8.9% of ICU beds are available at hospitals in the state, a low for the year, and lower than at any time during the pandemic. But the majority of ICU beds are not taken up by COVID-19 patients – just 37% are, while 54% of the ICU beds are being occupied by people with other illnesses or conditions.

The state's online dashboard shows that the moving average of daily deaths from COVID-19 is less than half of what it was a year ago. At the pandemic's peak a year ago, 125 people died on one day – on Dec. 29, 2020. In the last three months, the highest number of deaths in one day was 58, on Dec. 13.

It aint the "jab". See my posts above. A lot of people drop dead a day to weeks after a cardiac stress test. You wanna STOP cardiac stress testing?

VAERS has 10K "reported" deaths. That's raw undocumented data and largely SELF REPORTED. And magnified by the fact that Pfizer and others HAD TO BEG people to report by LAW because the vax was under Emergency Use. SO -- VAERS incidents went UP by a huge factor.

And with 204 million people getting about 500Mill jabs (2 + booster) and signing for a form that URGES you to file every possible side effect including death -- I can't imagine that's there's NOT thousands of pranksters that hit that site and filed reports that said they "died" from the shots.

Any REAL deaths reports would have come from family who might have BELIEVED the cause of death was the vaccine.

Where have you been, Minnesota and New York State are prioritizing covid treatments to "minorities," which means every blue state is doing same thing and that means turning down or delaying majority white populations, and we DON"T know what they are doing at street level as NOBODY is reporting on any of it, all we have been feeding upon these last two years has been anecdote from here, and anecdote from there!

WTFuck does muddled headed wokeness have to do with discriminating against folks who REFUSED the Vax? Don't think you're thinking here. This example you gave was ILLEGAL RACIAL discrimination. NOT DEPENDENT on vax status. In fact -- PROPORTIONATELY -- at least at the beginning of the drive to vaccinate -- blacks and browns were FAR MORE likely to be "vax resisters" than whites.

With but a few notable exceptions, the entire US media is collectivized as the propaganda arm of fascist tech, and the DNC, they are actively suppressing information, and uniformly disinforming, not reporting anything. I would suggest you listen to Malone/Rogan conversation, it is the mRNA, not all of it is the mRNA, but the lions share of it almost certainly is.

All that is true. And "fact-checkers" are probably mostly history majors not scientists or even completed any advanced science courses. There is no direct way for minute amount of mRNA to cause death. Malone is primarily concerned about "immune exhaustion" from so many shots. The whole purpose of the dosage of CV mRNA is for the body to CLEAR IT UP at the injection in a matter of days. If the body WASN'T Killing and removing it -- there would be NO IMMUNITY given as the result.

Any of that minute amount lingering around should be cleared by the body's response.

Mod Message:

If you're feeling a bit dizzy and confused -- it'll wear off in a few hours.
Just merged 3 threads that use the OneAmerica Life Insurance company article as the primary. First one was posted at least a day ago. The latest one -- about 40 minutes ago.
You missed one:

No sweetie-pie, you are the gullible douche, have you boostered up yet??? You need to booster up now, you must Biden boost to save your life! :fu:
Oh boy the “ I know you are but what am I “ defense. Nice one!!

gator if you are wondering what that thing you see in your hands is,, its your ass thats just been handed to you,,

is there anymore dumb comments you would like to say??

Other than the fact I was correct. The OP tried to make the deaths to be the fault of the vaccine, that is fake news.

Now, quit checking out my ass, I do not swing that way

The fact is insurance companies have signed up more death benefit packages during the pandemic.

Of course they did. I had several of them double plus my benefits in exchange for double premiums. They were desperate for cash so I was ok. I am not even sure how much I have now TBH. A million give or take a hundred thousand or so I think. I have a bunch of policies as opposed to a single big policy and some of them are odd amounts like $115K, a few are $200K or $250K. I like having several policies because it is easier to add or reduce coverage than with a single policy plus I don't have to worry about all the physicals and such that can sometimes come with the big policies.

It aint the "jab". See my posts above. A lot of people drop dead a day to weeks after a cardiac stress test. You wanna STOP cardiac stress testing?

VAERS has 10K "reported" deaths. That's raw undocumented data and largely SELF REPORTED. And magnified by the fact that Pfizer and others HAD TO BEG people to report by LAW because the vax was under Emergency Use. SO -- VAERS incidents went UP by a huge factor.

And with 204 million people getting about 500Mill jabs (2 + booster) and signing for a form that URGES you to file every possible side effect including death -- I can't imagine that's there's NOT thousands of pranksters that hit that site and filed reports that said they "died" from the shots.

Any REAL deaths reports would have come from family who might have BELIEVED the cause of death was the vaccine.

What's about excess mortality in all western countries up to 40% last month?

The source is just fine, these same cretins name Dr Malone a quack absent a jot of supporting evidence, they heard it from msnbc, or cnn and that is just as far as their ability to critically reason for selves can manage it...

I've TRIED to give Malone the benefit of doubt. But he's in the middle of a psychotic episode or something. Everytime he is pressed to present theory on PHYSIOLOGIC basis for death/injury from the vax -- he punts. EVERY INTERVIEW I'VE LISTENED to.
Because he KNOWS his ORIGINAL forecast of problems with the mRNA technique has never been seen or manifested. THAT'S WHY he's in meltdown and conspiracy land. Because ALL ACADEMICS are basically primadonnas and emotionally frail to being wrong.

I thought his original premise back in mid 2020 actually MIGHT be true. He posited that although the mRNA has NO DIRECT WAY to invade the nucleus of human cells, a series of "chemical failure modes" in the body COULD GIVE it pathway to damage tissue.

He was wrong -- now he's a manically mentally unstable as a result of his theory being wrong.

He's right. A lot deaths are tied to the injection.

What's a lot? 204Million innoculated. Probably 500Mill jabs. The RAW and unreviewed "reports of death" in the VAERS are about 10K. Given that VAERS is MEASURED over the years to contain about 97% unfounded "junk reports" -- what' your number and what percentage of 500 Million is that?

What's a lot? 204Million innoculated. Probably 500Mill jabs. The RAW and unreviewed "reports of death" in the VAERS are about 10K. Given that VAERS is MEASURED over the years to contain about 97% unfounded "junk reports" -- what' your number and what percentage of 500 Million is that?

Scientifically the number is a low percentage, even with a million dead from the injection. The number was 32 dead in 1976 out of 53 million injected and the swine flu program was shut down. Now, the deaths just pile up, no regard for science, human life, ethics. Its going to get much worse. Much worse. Im one person and I know four people who have died from heart attacks who took this injection.

There doesn't seem to be any point to arguing with vaxxers about anything not blessed by the mainstream.

The number was 32 dead in 1976 out of 53 million injected and the swine flu program was shut down.

It was shut down more because Guillame Barr Sydr. than deaths. That rate was 1 in a 100,000. Probably because of NON-ACTIVE ingredients used back then. Also because it was LATE in the epidemic and not essential.

Scientifically the number is a low percentage, even with a million dead from the injection. The number was 32 dead in 1976 out of 53 million injected and the swine flu program was shut down. Now, the deaths just pile up, no regard for science, human life, ethics. Its going to get much worse. Much worse. Im one person and I know four people who have died from heart attacks who took this injection.

You really didn't answer the questions I asked. Especially, "What is a lot"? And still say "bodies are piling up". Look at the SOURCING OF VAERS. Look at its historical validation rate. If I gave you 10% (instead of the historical 3%) validation rate -- 10% of 10,000 would be 1000 "POSSIBLE" connections to the vax.

In the US - We got to about 90% of nursing home patients CVid vaxxed. With those 1000 "POSSIBLE" deaths from VAERS reporting, VERY likely the large percentage of reports were from OUR nursing homes.

Here;s the deal. There's a Norwegian study of their nursing homes in the first 45 days of their vax program. They got 100 (VAERS equivalent) death reports out of a national N.Home pop, of 32,000.

Their DAILY DEATHS in that population is about 45. That's about 2000 people in their AVERAGE population DIE NATURALLY every 45 days. The scientists on the study were ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that it's an impossible task to even CONFIRM that the vax (or anything else in particular) shortened their lives by a day, week, month. They figure about TEN of those hundreds COULD have been hastened to death.

ALL 100 of those deaths were in stage 6 tp 9 of critical care. And they ONLY POSSIBLE MEDICAL theory for hastening their demise is the normal injection site swelling and aches and pains. NO OTHER EXPLAINATION FOR HOW THE VAX "killed them early". WHAT IS THE DEATH MECHANISM from the Vaccine?

BTW - their average age at time of death was 86 or so.

Now back to 10K VAERS death reports. OUR nursing homes have GOT TO BE WORSE than Norway from my personal family experience. They are NOT "medical facilities" in the US. We vaccinated ANYTHING THAT MOVED in our NHome vax program.. You can kill most of those residents by a late or missing drug administration or just stressing them environmentally.

In the US -- We have about 1.7 MILLION beds at usually very hi capacity. Take 1.2 Million X 90% of the vax rate and do the math. How much of the VAERS reporting does this account for?

MAYBE -- there were a lot of folks in NHomes that SHOULDN'T have gotten the jab -- but there would be army of lawyers after them either way they decided.

You've seen people die of coronaries (after a CV vax). About 400.000 die EVERY YEAR of CHDisease for decades BEFORE the CV vax.. INCLUDING some pro athletes that push too hard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back