Indiana is for Bigots - video and Pence running for cover

Sorry, I don't want to insult people, I really don't, but some people have turned their religion into a very UGLY thing. That's my opinion.

yes....the Left's 'religion' has become very ugly in its march to stamp out Christian values...

Nobody is trying to "stamp out" your values. Especially not me. My aunt is a TRUE Christian. She wouldn't turn anybody away.

I know enough to know that Jesus surrounded himself with "sinners." He treated them like human beings. He was on the side of Mary Magdelan the prostitute when men wanted to kill her for being a prostitute. Something like, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

That has nothing to do with what you call "hate". I suggest you practice what you preach....tolerance for those that do not hold your beliefs if not you are practicing tyranny

I should practice what I preach? I do. I don't care what gay people do in their bedroom. It's not my business. IF they are "sinning" then God will take care of it. They are STILL human beings and should be treated like human beings.

None of this would be happening if they hadn't started targeting and suing. Is that acting like humans? Nope, it's pushing an agenda trying to look "normal" and it's safe to say you can't force someone to view homosexuality as normal. It's not going to happen

Because their feelings are hurt, and that makes them feel angry. I'm sure you would feel angry if someone refused your business because of such a silly reason. I disagree that it's about making it "normal" as they are a big minority. It's that they want to be treated like people and like everyone else.

The fact still remains you can't force someone, that is tyranny

Like I said, I'm all for this law. Then people can know exactly who it is they are doing business with.

Sorry, I don't want to insult people, I really don't, but some people have turned their religion into a very UGLY thing. That's my opinion.

yes....the Left's 'religion' has become very ugly in its march to stamp out Christian values...
Your Christian values do not trump our Societal ones, at least not in the marketplace they don't. In the home and the church, you have wide latitude.

That has nothing to do with what you call "hate". I suggest you practice what you preach....tolerance for those that do not hold your beliefs if not you are practicing tyranny

I should practice what I preach? I do. I don't care what gay people do in their bedroom. It's not my business. IF they are "sinning" then God will take care of it. They are STILL human beings and should be treated like human beings.

None of this would be happening if they hadn't started targeting and suing. Is that acting like humans? Nope, it's pushing an agenda trying to look "normal" and it's safe to say you can't force someone to view homosexuality as normal. It's not going to happen

Because their feelings are hurt, and that makes them feel angry. I'm sure you would feel angry if someone refused your business because of such a silly reason. I disagree that it's about making it "normal" as they are a big minority. It's that they want to be treated like people and like everyone else.

Like I said, I'm all for this law. Then people can know exactly who it is they are doing business with.

Laws like this shouldn't even be needed and they wouldn't if, and once again, the homosexuals hadn't forced the hand. That is a fact and everyone knows it

I know enough to know that Jesus surrounded himself with "sinners." He treated them like human beings. He was on the side of Mary Magdelan the prostitute when men wanted to kill her for being a prostitute. Something like, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

We can't? How odd then since we can, and we do.

Laws like this shouldn't even be needed and they wouldn't if, and once again, the homosexuals hadn't forced the hand. That is a fact and everyone knows it
Those damn uppity faggots, and their need to be treated fairly. They suck.

Your Christian values do not trump our Societal ones, at least not in the marketplace they don't. In the home and the church, you have wide latitude.

Christian values are part and parcel of 'Societal' values....your leftie values are not any better than christian values...

I bert business owner is Indianapolis are saying" really, now? Why didn't you wait till later to introduce this bill?" Right before the final four when ALOT of people pour into town and go out to watch the games. Pence didn't think this through as he KNEW FOR SURE that the heated debate was coming. That's now the reason for his scramble.

This law can actually wake customer up now and they hopefully will be basing their shopping on stores that agree with their values, either way.

Christian values are part and parcel of 'Societal' values....your leftie values are not any better than christian values...
Your values serve Christians, ours serve everyone. Gonna have to go with ours eh?

I bert business owner is Indianapolis are saying" really, now? Why didn't you wait till later to introduce this bill?" Right before the final four when ALOT of people pour into town and go out to watch the games. Pence didn't think this through as he KNEW FOR SURE that the heated debate was coming. That's now the reason for his scramble.
you'd think Pence would have been much better prepared....especially in his interview with Stephanopoulus.....he should have known what happened in Arizona..

Your values serve Christians, ours serve everyone. Gonna have to go with ours eh?

so just who do you think determines what values our country should live by....? the Government...or the People and the Constitution....?

It's not really a "value" to be able to treat people the same when running a business. Why does it matter at all if you have to pipe the names . . . oh, I don't know . . . Judy and Cindy on the cake instead of Judy and Mike? I do not understand why this is so upsetting to some of you.

That doesn't really make sense though. The reason why the homosexuals were bringing lawsuits was because of the fact that they were being discriminated against. If there hadn't been discrimination in the first place, i.e. refusing to bake a cake because a couple is homosexual, then there would have been absolutely no grounds for such lawsuits. If people would just treat them as they would any other person, then it wouldn't be an issue, I'm sure. You don't have to agree with what kind of sex they have to be able to treat them as any other person. Their sex life has nothing to do with it, IMO. They aren't breaking any laws, and they just want to live their lives without other people trying to make them feel less than human.

That doesn't really make sense though. The reason why the homosexuals were bringing lawsuits was because of the fact that they were being discriminated against. If there hadn't been discrimination in the first place, i.e. refusing to bake a cake because a couple is homosexual, then there would have been absolutely no grounds for such lawsuits. If people would just treat them as they would any other person, then it wouldn't be an issue, I'm sure. You don't have to agree with what kind of sex they have to be able to treat them as any other person. Their sex life has nothing to do with it, IMO. They aren't breaking any laws, and they just want to live their lives without other people trying to make them feel less than human.

They were targeting the businesses and before you say no they were not they owned up to it in cases. What you are seeing now is the blow back to them doing that. Live with it

They were targeting the businesses and before you say no they were not they owned up to it in cases. What you are seeing now is the blow back to them doing that. Live with it

They were targeting businesses that would discriminate against them anyways? I don't necessarily agree with them targeting people, but those people wouldn't have to worry about it if they were not discriminating.

They were targeting businesses that would discriminate against them anyways? I don't necessarily agree with them targeting people, but those people wouldn't have to worry about it if they were not discriminating.

Look, you have your thoughts and I have mine. If it were my business I'd do business with whoever wanted to do business with me BUT I respect those that don't want to as well.

Look, you have your thoughts and I have mine. If it were my business I'd do business with whoever wanted to do business with me BUT I respect those that don't want to as well.

Like I've said, I'm not against the bill, only because I don't think the government should tell a private business owner who he HAS to do business with. I draw the line at any kind of "public servants." They should never be allowed to discriminate, IMO.

BUT, those people are going to have to expect to lose business if they choose discriminatory business practices. A lot of people would not approve of discriminatory business practices because they realize that someday it could be THEM who are discriminated against . . . for God knows what reason.

Forum List

Back