Indiana House passes "religious freedom" bill

Just wait for the Satanists to start using this law...and watch the Christian bigots scream.
Once they discover people don't serve their kind, I'm sure that they will. They only approve of bigotry one way.

NoChristiansAllowed.jpg

Problem is, you can't tell a person is Christian just by the way they look.

Just wait for the Satanists to start using this law...and watch the Christian bigots scream.
Once they discover people don't serve their kind, I'm sure that they will. They only approve of bigotry one way.

NoChristiansAllowed.jpg

Oh, it's not that difficult...
tebow3162.jpg

I can't see your picture. I assume is something lame.

NoChristiansAllowed.jpg

tebow3162.jpg

A hero of yours, I bet...

It's sad this bill is even needed, if a Christian wants no part of the perversion then leave them alone
Amendment to the bill...anyone wishing to exercise their religion in refusing to serve certain groups should post a sign prominently at their business saying so....at the doors, behind the counter...in employee lunch rooms, etc.

So is having the sign posted better than them serving serving you and hating you because of bigotry? It gets it out into the open. Then everyone can determine whether to deal with a business or not.

2saf80l.jpg

The same is true for homos.
liberace.jpg
2akep09.jpg
Don't think I'd leave ask any of them to babysit...

I don't know if the first guy is gay, but I know for a fact he is a Christian...
The other two were as well, in a manner of speaking.

It's sad this bill is even needed, if a Christian wants no part of the perversion then leave them alone
Amendment to the bill...anyone wishing to exercise their religion in refusing to serve certain groups should post a sign prominently at their business saying so....at the doors, behind the counter...in employee lunch rooms, etc.

So is having the sign posted better than them serving serving you and hating you because of bigotry? It gets it out into the open. Then everyone can determine whether to deal with a business or not.
If they don't post the sign, I believe others might, one way or another:
If-youre-buying.jpg

Or
nuntag2.jpg

NoChristiansAllowed.jpg

tebow3162.jpg

You haven't been right about anything yet. So I doubt you're right this time.

NoChristiansAllowed.jpg

tebow3162.jpg

Picking what you'd approve of is like shooting sharks, in a shot glass. My ten-year-old niece is more sophisticated.

tebow3162.jpg

Picking what you'd approve of is like shooting sharks, in a shot glass. My ten-year-old niece is more sophisticated.

I bet she is smarter than you too.

tebow3162.jpg

I bet she is smarter than you too.
Not yet, but she's got you beat by 50 points.

Yep...a solution I would think would make both sides happy.

My home state doing it right, well done Indiana, well done

Indiana House passes "religious freedom" bill 63-31

INDIANAPOLIS -The debate over the Religious Freedom Restoration Act is now over. The Indiana House of Representatives overwhelmingly endorsed the bill in a 63-31 vote Monday afternoon.

It now goes back to the Senate to make sure everybody agrees with some changes. Then it heads to the governor's desk for his signature.

Governor Mike Pence says he is looking forward to signing the bill into law, but not everyone is happy about that.

Indiana House passes religious freedom bill 63-31 - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Bummer. Gonna suck when it's struck down as unconstitutional.

Where does the constitution force a person to bake a cake they don't want to bake? Isn't that involuntary servitude?

It's the Equal Accomodation laws. You know, those things you can't stand but I swore to uphold.

Should have never targeted Christians...now you have the blow back, stupid people

Oh we haven't begun to target Christians yet. You just wait. Gonna make you guys afraid to tell people beyond your own congregations you're religious.
Christians fear nothing and no one. You are the one who should be quaking in fear. You will die one day. You will stand before your Creator to give an account of your life. You will realize, too late, that we were right. Then you will be thrown into the lake of fire. Or you could repent, and accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. If you do not choose the latter option, you will have no excuse. You were warned.

Forum List

Back