Independents Now Largest Voter Group in United States

Don't start that pedantic twat thing with me.

Pretty much everywhere, all the time. Very few social interactions after governed by laws. Most of the time, government isn't needed.
Feel-gooders have a tendency to just say feel-good stuff without ever considering or offering any evidence or data to back their feel-good hypothesis.
My post stands…..
Where is such a thing working? Where are good productive people forced to pay bad unproductive people to do bad things and make bad decisions?
What “diverse” community, city, state or nation is clean, safe, productive and united?
Diversity of this America kind destroys…it always has and it always will.

Feel-gooders have a tendency to just say feel-good stuff without ever considering or offering any evidence or data to back their feel-good hypothesis.
My post stands…..
Where is such a thing working? Where are good productive people forced to pay bad unproductive people to do bad things and make bad decisions?
What “diverse” community, city, state or nation is clean, safe, productive and united?
Diversity of this America kind destroys…it always has and it always will.
You've established yourself as a repulsive moron, and a sniveling racist, but you're also in direct opposition to founders of our nation. You're as un-American as it gets.

You've established yourself as a repulsive moron, and a sniveling racist, but you're also in direct opposition to founders of our nation. You're as un-American as it gets.
Is that your way of bowing out?
You can’t really address the premise of my post can you? When opinions and theories are rooted in feelings and emotion that’s what happens….ask Unkotare

That's my way telling you to fuck yourself in the ass with a rusty pitchfork. Specific enough for you?
That’s what I thought….Dude, learn to frame a debate and they won’t all conclude like this.
FUCK YOUR FEELINGS….bring data and evidence or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Our founders wouldn’t stand for this welfare bullshit, for this diversity bullshit…not for one fucking second. This is evidenced by the Naturalization Act Of 1790
BCE6B4A3-90FC-4612-BD62-2EF5C494FFA8.png

Our founders wouldn’t stand for this welfare bullshit ...
Yet you're not fighting welfare, nor big government. You're fine with both as long as you're the one getting the benes. As long as your douchebags are laying down the law. Jackboot fascist to the core.

Independents Now Largest Voter Group in United States ]/QUOTE]
Not surprising in the slightest, if true... parties and party-loyalty aren't what the used to be a few decades ago.

Democrats and Republicans are both full of $hit clean-up to their ears... just in different ways and making different noises.

Washington warned us about this toxic mess more than 200 years ago... turns out the Old Boy was right in the long run.

Each "side" has that at their goal: complete domination of the other. And they're stupid enough to think that winning an election will let them do that ("Elections have consequences!"). But the half of the country who hates them is still out there. Still unwilling to play along. Still stubbornly resisting. Waiting for their turn to yank back the reins and push things in the other direction. Rinse, wash, repeat. Empty thrashing that does nothing to effect good government and only undermines our society further.
Regardless of how divided we are, or how close our elections are, each end claims a "mandate" to summarily shove their agendas down our throats. Because they know what's good for us 'n stuff. Then they go too far and get voted out, wondering what they did wrong.

So now I wonder if it's been so long that we communicated and collaborated like intelligent adults that we've lost the capacity to do so. We're devolving. Soon our elected representatives will just be grunting and scratching at each other, a reflection of us.

Oh. So to you, it's every Conservative
I guess. If you're defining "conservative" as "chickenshit racist". But I don't define it that way, and I don't think of Trumpsters as conservatives at all.

Last edited:
Regardless of how divided we are, or how close our elections are, each end claims a "mandate" to summarily shove their agendas down our throats. Because they know what's good for us 'n stuff. Then they go too far and get voted out, wondering what they did wrong.

So now I wonder if it's been so long that we communicated and collaborated like intelligent adults that we've lost the capacity to do so. We're devolving. Soon our elected representatives will just be grunting and scratching at each other, a reflection of us.
There is no cooperation, collaboration with the Left. We don't want bullshit unity. We want to destroy Liberalism.

There is no cooperation, collaboration with the Left. We don't want bullshit unity. We want to destroy Liberalism.
Well, that's not going to happen. The reality is that half the country disagrees with you. You either learn to live with that, or not.

Forum List

Back