Independent State Legislature Theory Regulating Federal Elections Shot Down By SCOTUS In 6-3 Ruling

I did not say that, I respect people who do not twist the truth. I said serving in the military doesn't necessarily equate to patriotism for some people, It did in my case. But since you implied that it didn't, I cannot respect you or the things you say. You're not supporting anyone, not even yourself.

I cannot and I will not ever support a person or persons who are more in love with the Rapist and Traitor than their country. I learned a long time ago, respect is earned and never just given away. I see no respect for our country by the Rapist and Traitor, he is in it for himself. He cares nothing for this country and has created a cult that makes devotion to him more important than love of the United States.

Last edited:
I cannot and I will not ever support a person or persons who are more in love with a Rapist and Traitor than their country. I learned a long time ago, respect is earned and never just given away. I see no respect for our country by the Rapist and Traitor, he is in it for himself. He cares nothing for this country and has created a cult that makes devotion to him more important than love of the United States.
I totally respect that. trump has always put himself above the needs of the nation his entire life. Bone spurs ? The military exam doesn't check for that. It's something you have to declare. Since he was playing sports at the time they couldn't have been bad at all. Now that he is older it would appear they have actually started bothering him. Karma is a bitch. I hope he gets everything that's coming to him.

Respect is earned, not given. You choose to support a man who calls Americans Killed In Action, "Suckers and Losers".

The Rapist and Traitor attacks Gold Star Families.

I see no reason to support any person who would vote the Orange Piece of Shit.
And don't forget he's also a man who shares America's top secret intel with anybody and everybody thereby sabotaging and jeapordizing America's military interests.
Anybody who claims to be a "patriot" while supporting and making excuses for this traitorous buffoon (Trump) is a f-ing liar and certainly no patriot.

And going into the Air Force rather than running to Canada does show some sort of patriotism imo, and certainly a slick move to stay out of Viet Nam.
You're not making any sense. The Air Force was in Vietnam
Those planes kept saving your asses, if you were even over there. If you recall all the students burning their draft cards and many went to Canada. I was not one of them. I chose to serve. Enlisting because My number was so high would have never been drafted.

And don't forget he's also a man who shares America's top secret intel with anybody and everybody thereby sabotaging and jeapordizing America's military interests.
Anybody who claims to be a "patriot" while supporting and making excuses for this traitorous buffoon (Trump) is a f-ing liar and certainly no patriot.

And that is what is truly frightening.

You're not making any sense. The Air Force was in Vietnam
Those planes kept saving your asses, if you were even over there. If you recall all the students burning their draft cards and many went to Canada. I was not one of them. I chose to serve. Enlisting because My number was so high would have never been drafted.
Oh cool...good for you.
Sure I am making sense. Many kids enlisted in the Air Force to keep from going to Viet Nam...makes sense. You happened to be one that was over there.

I do not support cowards and traitors. You are definitely confused.
Not confused at all. I don't support cowards and traitors either. You enlisted, good for you. But your alignment now with the commie Reich doesn't explain your problem with traitors now does it?

Oh cool...good for you.
Sure I am making sense. Many kids enlisted in the Air Force to keep from going to Viet Nam...makes sense. You happened to be one that was over there.
I didn't say that.i joined the Air Force knowing full well I could end up over there but was never sent. I helped deliver over 500 babies at E. B. Hospital at Offutt Air Force Base in Bellevue Nebraska, I was part of MedeVac, had all the 58 shots, ready to go anywhere in the world at a moment's notice and never went anywhere. Overall it was a big let down. When the war was finally over they were giving early outs to anyone who wanted them to size down the military, I took advantage of that and never looked back. Enjoyed the opportunity to serve my country but it turned out to be just another boring job.

Last edited:
Oh cool...good for you.
You're thinking about bush's air national guard.

Again, your Dimtard judges make up the law and conservatives vote in accordance.
Sane people live with that, kooks like you whine.

What this means fuck stick is the ReNaziKlans in North Carolina are going redraw their already redrawn Congressional Maps, you know that right?

The maps they had drawn were racist and limited African-American Votes. Now, with this ruling those maps will have be remade and cannot reduce African-American Precincts.

It also means that states like Alabama and Georgia, where redistricting reduced or eliminated African-American Congressional Districts will have to be redrawn. Suck on that for a while

Last edited:
Another step closer to chaos. The next time you people steal an election will be the end of our country as we have known it. Believe it or not, that will effect you, too. It's going to bring down this system and in so doing, your chance to live in peace and prosperity, as well. Keep laughing, loon.

MAGA MAGGOTS refuse to accept the fact that the Rapist and Traitor FUCKING LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION!!!

OVER SIXTY (60) LAWSUITS WERE FILED ALLEGING ELECTION FRAUD AND OVER SIXTY (60) LAWSUITS ALLEGING ELECTION FRAUD WERE TOSSED OUT.

THERE WAS NO "RIGGED" ELECTION.

THERE WAS NO "STOLEN" ELECTION.

FUCKED SNOOZE FUCKING LOST THE LAWSUIT FILED BY DOMINION ALLEGING VOTE STEALING.

THE FUCKING RAPIST AND FUCKING TRAITOR FUCKING LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION!!!!

GET THE FUCK OVER IT. HE IS A FUCKING LOSER!!!!

MAGA MAGGOTS refuse to accept the fact that the Rapist and Traitor FUCKING LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION!!!

OVER SIXTY (60) LAWSUITS WERE FILED ALLEGING ELECTION FRAUD AND OVER SIXTY (60) LAWSUITS ALLEGING ELECTION FRAUD WERE TOSSED OUT.

THERE WAS NO "RIGGED" ELECTION.

THERE WAS NO "STOLEN" ELECTION.

FUCKED SNOOZE FUCKING LOST THE LAWSUIT FILED BY DOMINION ALLEGING VOTE STEALING.

THE FUCKING RAPIST AND FUCKING TRAITOR FUCKING LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION!!!!

GET THE FUCK OVER IT. HE IS A FUCKING LOSER!!!!
All caps ? , You're starting to sound as crazy as they are. Don't go there.

Another step closer to chaos. The next time you people steal an election will be the end of our country as we have known it. Believe it or not, that will effect you, too. It's going to bring down this system and in so doing, your chance to live in peace and prosperity, as well. Keep laughing, loon.
Time is passing you by. MAGA is already history. You cast your lot with the dinosaurs. Extinction is your sole option.
The future isn't going to be easy but mankind will survive if we keep the lunatics like you at bay.

Forum List

Back