Supreme Court Throws Out “independent legislature theory. Huge blow for us conservatives.

That is merely your opinion.

The far right state of Utah has been doing mail in for everyone since 2013.

Personally, I would be happy to never vote any but via mail again.

You and the other dems so they can harvest the thrown out ballots.

Or helpfully "collect" them from others, no need to fill that out yourself.......

That is merely your opinion.

The far right state of Utah has been doing mail in for everyone since 2013.

Personally, I would be happy to never vote any but via mail again.
It’s , like all actual opinions,based on mathematic facts and occurrent reality.
You can’t offer an opinion but rather a feeling about how you wish it to be

Hard to prove when nobody in the local jurisdiction cares to investigate.

Plus any proof would be ignored by your side anyway, because you get what you want when you cheat.

So, you just made it up.

Thanks for confirming.

It’s , like all actual opinions,based on mathematic facts and occurrent reality.

And the occurrent reality is that more and more people/states are embracing mail in voting due to the ease for the voter and the cost savings for the states.

So you just willfully bury your head because it suits you.

Baaaaaaa.

I am a "show me the money" kind of guy, show me some evidence I will be more than happy to consider it.

You saying it took place is meaningless and shows you do not know how the system works.

But you do a damn good fucking job of parroting your party talking points, so you have that going for you.

I am a "show me the money" kind of guy, show me some evidence I will be more than happy to consider it.

You saying it took place is meaningless and shows you do not know how the system works.

But you do a damn good fucking job of parroting your party talking points, so you have that going for you.

You are a "believe anything the dems tell me" type of guy.

So if a woman says they are a man, or vice versa, you beleive them.

That makes you a fucking retard.

The independent legislature theory is a fringe legal theory that had been gaining traction in recent years. It holds that state legislatures have absolute power to regulate federal elections, free from any checks and balances from state courts, governors, or other state officials. This theory would have allowed state legislatures to gerrymander electoral maps, pass voter suppression laws, and even overturn the results of elections they didn't like.

Although I am a conservative , I admit The Supreme Court's decision today is a major victory for democracy. It ensures that state legislatures will no longer be able to rig elections with impunity. This is a great day for our democracy, and we should all celebrate!

Except you are not a conservative. Why is it you have to lie about that?

This is a great day for our democracy,
ScreenShot_20220822084421.png

Forum List

Back