In WAR, it is fundamental to know WHO your enemy is.

The enemy is Islam and its followers. According to Islamic scholars there is no such thing as moderate Islam, Islam is Islam, with all the hatred and violence it promotes. What the West likes to call moderate Muslims are actually bad Muslims, according to the clerics because they don't practice the true form of Islam which advocates killing of all non-believers.

The Saudi government estimates that at least 10% of all Muslims are terrorists, extremists, and their supporters. So if there are 1.5 billion Muslims, this means we have at least 150 million sworn enemies.

That sounds about right.

Based on the proportion of devout Muslims that my friends and I know, and I have quite a few friends ....and we not only know but have come into a lot of contact with them...I'd make it 200 million...easy.

I'm afraid that such a person could not be considered a Muslim by any stretch of the word.

Exactly, that's why moderate Muslims are considered BAD Muslims by the rest of you.

Denying the divine character of the Qur'an places one completely outside of the fold of Islam. It's not a matter of being a "bad Muslim," it's a matter of not being a Muslim at all.

If what you say is true ( and I doubt EVERYTHING you say), then it makes it easier for a lot of thoughtful people to say: FUCK ALL THE FUCKING MUSLIMS !!!!

Dont you remember all the righties fighting anyone who quetioned why the terrorists hated us?

Dont you remember heaping scorn on anyone who talked about the grievances that the terrorist may have against us?

We were systematically attacked for discussing it.

They did not want us to know the enemy

Part of Me wants to tell You to Piss-Off and Go play in Traffic, yet I fear You would read something into it that wasn't there and miss the point as usual.

Instead I ask You to tell Me why The Terrorists have Grievances against Us, as You so eloquently put it. Other than convert to Islam and Submit Your Independence and Way of Life to Their Rule, what could You or I possibly do to Appease the Blood Lust?

Please try not to piss Yourself with Your Response.

I'm also curious how and Why You were systematically attacked, be it real or imagined for Independent Reasoning? Could it be remotely possible that the problem is not the subject, but your projection and loss of objectivity? Please try again, to make Your Point. I won't attack You for the Subject, if I can help it, I will ask You to support Your claims, and try to refrain from accusatory response, only because it diverts from the meat of the argument. Make Your Point, back it up, and try not to stray. Then We work through and move on to the next issue.

This is idiotic partisan crap.

Do you think anyone would expect a reasonable conversation with you with statements like "Obamarrhoids" or "OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS"? No, you came here just to be mad and throw a tantrum.

Like I said, this is idiotic partisan crap.

JScott aka The Proverbial Pisspot,

In order for a concept encapsulated in a sentence to be idiotic you should be able to PROVE it to be idiotic or devoid of any rational meaning.

Claiming it is, without any proof, by simply stating that (IN YOUR MENTALLY CHALLENGED OPINION) it is "idiotic partisan crap" has ZERO credibility. Even a demented Obamarrhoid like you should know that.

Just because the TRUTH involved in those concepts is beyond your ability to REFUTE them......and your ONLY defense is to attack the PERCEPTIVE and ARTFUL PRESENTATION of those concepts .......that only renders your pusillanimous attempts to DEFLECT the issues involved TRANSPARENTLY fatuous.

Go to your corner, and suck on your thumb you whining little turd.

You are not ready to play with adults.

No, in actuality, in a debate or discussion the object is too persuade a person to agree with your point of view.

Again, your reasoning is incorrect. In ACTUALITY, ON THIS FORUM, I am RARELY, if EVER, dealing with more than TWO-types of posters: One is an Obamarrhoid. The other is an anti-Obamarrhoid. And, so the object is to expose the usual BULLSHIT of the Obamarrhoid by sticking his schnozzle into his own filth....thus entertaining and informing the anti-Obamarrhoids with hopefully new facts, and methods dealing with the shitheads.

See, what you did is made broad statements about a subject without any proof.

See, you fucking Obamarrhoidal Shithead.....you were wrong. It is YOU who made too broad a statement. And, as usual yours was devoid of any proof.

you should be able to PROVE it to be idiotic or devoid of any rational meaning.

Then you continue about how I need to prove your "facts" to be wrong. Show me proof and Ill show you what I find. Im not going to do your work for you.

You make statements that supposedly refute the TRUTH of my statements by declaring them, in effect, spurious if not for any reason then they insulted a certain kind of poster on this Forum who has been PROVEN to be Mentally Challenged....time and time again .....and that simply because as Obamarrhoids they are INCAPABLE of Rational Thought. You, you fucking shithead.....are a prime example of one.

As an Obamarrhoid, you're an established political idiot. My communication, and the reasons for my communication have been carefully explained.

As stated before, I just play with pisspots like you.....there are no expectations from someone that has the intelligence of a rock wallowing in the emsis of OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, Im going to take my "whining little turd" self back to my corner and wait for your response.

Ya gottit, you little, insignificant turd.

JScott aka The Proverbial Pisspot

PS. Thats another thing, using derogatory names doesnt make you sound very intelligent. In fact it makes you sound like you never graduated from high school and maybe, quite possibly work at McDonalds. How close am I?

Do you really think that I, or any rational person would care what an Obamarrhoidal pisspot's opinion on ANYTHING is ???? C'mon now....be REAL !!!

No wait. Your the kind of person that will deflect a question like that with bullshit. Youll tell me youre a combat veteran that works for some defense contractor for like 100 grand a year.....amirite?

There you are......it's all too much for that uni-celled brain of yours. You keep floundering around....can't make up your overloaded unicelled- brain.

You're right in that I am a combat vet.....that was easy because it's obvious that I, unlike you Islamofascist camel dung sniffers.....am a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN.....and proud of it.

Not that it is any of your business, but I, as a semi-retired partner, own my own business with my two brothers......and I make considerably more than $200,000.

Dont you remember all the righties fighting anyone who quetioned why the terrorists hated us?

Dont you remember heaping scorn on anyone who talked about the grievances that the terrorist may have against us?

We were systematically attacked for discussing it.

They did not want us to know the enemy

Part of Me wants to tell You to Piss-Off and Go play in Traffic, yet I fear You would read something into it that wasn't there and miss the point as usual.

Instead I ask You to tell Me why The Terrorists have Grievances against Us, as You so eloquently put it. Other than convert to Islam and Submit Your Independence and Way of Life to Their Rule, what could You or I possibly do to Appease the Blood Lust?

Please try not to piss Yourself with Your Response.

I'm also curious how and Why You were systematically attacked, be it real or imagined for Independent Reasoning? Could it be remotely possible that the problem is not the subject, but your projection and loss of objectivity? Please try again, to make Your Point. I won't attack You for the Subject, if I can help it, I will ask You to support Your claims, and try to refrain from accusatory response, only because it diverts from the meat of the argument. Make Your Point, back it up, and try not to stray. Then We work through and move on to the next issue.

Intense,

Good luck.

In case you don't know..... TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER is one of the more CLUELESS OBAMARRHOIDS with a pretzel-like Logic that would make a lobotomized, extra retarded turtle seem like a genius.

You are in for an experience......I promise you.

Too long and rambling....didn't read it

Articulating your point in a clear, concise, and understandable manner is a sign of intelligence.

I think I see the inherent problem.

I don't have to THINK I see an inherent OBAMARRHOIDAL problem. I , and every rational person, can SEE the OBAMARRHOIDAL problem of DEFLECTION.

DEFLECTION because armed with all your pretzel-like convoluted Logic, you STILL cannot refute THE OBVIOUSLY UNTENABLE POSITION MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES ARE IN.

You don't think period. That's your problem.

There are plenty of conservative posters on here who can articulate their point in a clear and intelligent manner. You just aren't one of them.

Your tirades are all lame talking points and third grade name calling. There is literally nothing to refute.

Articulating your point in a clear, concise, and understandable manner is a sign of intelligence.

I think I see the inherent problem.

I don't have to THINK I see an inherent OBAMARRHOIDAL problem. I , and every rational person, can SEE the OBAMARRHOIDAL problem of DEFLECTION.

DEFLECTION because armed with all your pretzel-like convoluted Logic, you STILL cannot refute THE OBVIOUSLY UNTENABLE POSITION MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES ARE IN.

You don't think period. That's your problem.

There are plenty of conservative posters on here who can articulate their point in a clear and intelligent manner. You just aren't one of them.

Your tirades are all lame talking points and third grade name calling. There is literally nothing to refute.

SHITHEADINHELL,

So, was I correct. Or, was I correct.

ANOTHER DEFLECTION.

Predictably NOT A SINGLE OF THESE OBAMARRHOIDS EVEN TRIED TO REFUTE A SINGLE ONE OF MY EXPOSURES OF GROSS OBAMARRHOIDAL ERRORS......EXCEPT THE MORE CLUELESS ONE.....AND TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER IS PLOPPING AROUND SOMEWHERE AS A SQUISHED PUTRESCENCE.

SAD......

PATHETICALLY SAD .

Last edited:
Political Tourrette's.

I can picture the OP wandering around, randomly yelling out excerpts of his post in the mall Food Court.

NYCRAPEER,

As a Janitor, and Shitpicker in a mall the only things in your line of visions are urinals and toilet bowls with the Obamarrhoids floating around in the latter.

Oh.....and the RECORD STILL STANDS.

We are already on Page FOUR, and ONLY ONE COMPLETELY CLUELESS Obamarrhoid, TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER attempted to REFUTE the described OBAMARRHOIDAL DISASTROUS FIASCOS.

The rest of the Obamarrhoidal Fistulae are simply content to line themselves up in a single row and puke out substance-less emesis unable to REFUTE a single item on the long list of Obamarrhoidal Fiascos.

And, we all know (sob, sob, sob....) that this squished PUTRESCENT PULP will probably be flushed down one of the NYCRAPEER's filthy toilet bowls.....

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Political Tourrette's.

I can picture the OP wandering around, randomly yelling out excerpts of his post in the mall Food Court.

NYCRAPEER,

As a Janitor, and Shitpicker in a mall the only things in your line of visions are urinals and toilet bowls with the Obamarrhoids floating around in the latter.

We are already on Page FOUR, and ONLY ONE COMPLETELY CLUELESS Obamarrhoid, TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER attempted to REFUTE the described OBAMARRHOIDAL DISASTROUS FIASCOS.

The rest of the Obamarrhoidal Fistulae are simply content to line themselves up in a single row and puke out substance-less emesis unable to REFUTE a single item on the long list of Obamarrhoidal Fiascos.

And, we all know (sob, sob, sob....) that this squished up PUTRESCENT PULP will probably be flushed down one of the NYCRAPEER's filthy toilet bowls.....

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Mr. Guano, after such a spate of projectile verbage, I hope you do not forget to flush and wash your hands.

Last edited:
One cannot fail to mention.....nay.....DESPERATELY POINT OUT.....that in a WAR with an extremely DANGEROUS ENEMY......who is about to gain access to NUCLEAR ARMS.....that it is ABSOLUTELY and FUNDAMENTALLY BASIC ...... that we KNOW WHO OUR ENEMY IS !!!!!!!

It is ABSOLUTELY DISASTROUS to call our ISLAMOFASCISTIC TERRORIST ENEMY and the WAR against this TERRORISTIC RELIGIOUS FANATICAL SAVAGES as "Man Made Disaster" units or facilitators, and "Overseas Contingency Operations", respectively.......as our MARXIST Obami Salami's stooge Napolitansky did with much hoopla and fanfare on National TV......OUTLAWING the use of the terms "Terrorist" and "War on Terror".

We must abandon this IDIOTICALLY RIDICULOUS POSTURE of the MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES who are in the throes of some PHANTASMAGORICAL DELUSION that we can PLACATE these ISLAMOFASCISTIC PSYCHOS by considering their, under the circumstances, BIZARRE and IMAGINARY "RIGHTS" more important than the lives of American Citizens.

MARXIST Obami Salami, and his Obamarrhoidal stooges are behaving as though they are in some sort of PC induced trance where these EXTREMELY WELL ORGANIZED RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED SAVAGE FANATICS i.e. Al QUEDA, whose network is connected to IRAN, in that though disparate, are UNITED IN THE AVOWED COMMON GOAL of DESTROYING AMERICA as the GREAT SATAN, and Israel, as the SMALLER VERSION of us.

THESE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS ORGANIZED RELIGIOUS FANATICS.....are MIS-IDENTIFIED by our LA LA LAND OBAMARRHOIDS as "ISOLATED EXTREMISTS" who are misguided "CRIMINALS" to be treated as such by giving them "RIGHTS" identical to those of delinquent American Citizens, with attendant lawyers who come between OTHERWISE DIRECT "FACE-TO-FACE" INTERROGATION, are MIRANDIZED, and the SUPPOSEDLY "speedy trial" of our Court System (which is usually dragged out for YEARS)......turned into Fan Fared Hoopla CIRCUS ACTS that give the TERRORISTS the platform to speechify their PROPAGANDA to their Allies around the World.

What is even more PREPOSTEROUS, and BEYOND OTLANDISH CYNICISM is that the RIDICULOUS "CRIMINALITY" LABEL with which the DANGEROUSLY FANATICAL ISLAMOFASCIST JIHADISTS ARE ANOINTED WITH, plays into the hands of AMERICA's PROTECTOR AGAINST "CRIMINALS".....THE "SUPPOSED ANTI-CRIMINAL BOSS"....THE ATTY GENERAL of the United States of America...The Hapless JOHNNY HOLDER.....whose LAW FIRM's TWENTY/THIRTY PLUS (?) LAWYERS are the assigned DEFENSE TEAMS for these GITMO EXPATRIATES !!!!

WTF COULD BE A MORE BLATANT EXAMPLE OF THE CONCEPT OF "CONFLICT OF INTERESTS" ?!?!?!?

One can go on, and on, and on.......about the COMPLETELY OUTLANDISH BEHAVIOUR OF MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES treating America as cavalierly as The Notoriously CORRUPT Mafioso/Commie laden Chicago Political Machine and their much publicized "Chicago Way" where MARXIST Obami Salami found himself a home and successfully launched his unprecedented Political Career.

Ya know, I'd swear this is your idea of a joke, a jab at the left. The problem is you actually seem to believe this tripe you're spewing. :cuckoo:
Honestly it puts you on a par with rdean and Chris in terms of pathetic partisanship.

Last edited:
JScott aka The Proverbial Pisspot,

In order for a concept encapsulated in a sentence to be idiotic you should be able to PROVE it to be idiotic or devoid of any rational meaning.

Claiming it is, without any proof, by simply stating that (IN YOUR MENTALLY CHALLENGED OPINION) it is "idiotic partisan crap" has ZERO credibility. Even a demented Obamarrhoid like you should know that.

Just because the TRUTH involved in those concepts is beyond your ability to REFUTE them......and your ONLY defense is to attack the PERCEPTIVE and ARTFUL PRESENTATION of those concepts .......that only renders your pusillanimous attempts to DEFLECT the issues involved TRANSPARENTLY fatuous.

Go to your corner, and suck on your thumb you whining little turd.

You are not ready to play with adults.

No, in actuality, in a debate or discussion the object is too persuade a person to agree with your point of view.

Again, your reasoning is incorrect. In ACTUALITY, ON THIS FORUM, I am RARELY, if EVER, dealing with more than TWO-types of posters: One is an Obamarrhoid. The other is an anti-Obamarrhoid. And, so the object is to expose the usual BULLSHIT of the Obamarrhoid by sticking his schnozzle into his own filth....thus entertaining and informing the anti-Obamarrhoids with hopefully new facts, and methods dealing with the shitheads.

See, you fucking Obamarrhoidal Shithead.....you were wrong. It is YOU who made too broad a statement. And, as usual yours was devoid of any proof.

you should be able to PROVE it to be idiotic or devoid of any rational meaning.

Then you continue about how I need to prove your "facts" to be wrong. Show me proof and Ill show you what I find. Im not going to do your work for you.

You make statements that supposedly refute the TRUTH of my statements by declaring them, in effect, spurious if not for any reason then they insulted a certain kind of poster on this Forum who has been PROVEN to be Mentally Challenged....time and time again .....and that simply because as Obamarrhoids they are INCAPABLE of Rational Thought. You, you fucking shithead.....are a prime example of one.

As an Obamarrhoid, you're an established political idiot. My communication, and the reasons for my communication have been carefully explained.

As stated before, I just play with pisspots like you.....there are no expectations from someone that has the intelligence of a rock wallowing in the emsis of OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, Im going to take my "whining little turd" self back to my corner and wait for your response.

PS. Thats another thing, using derogatory names doesnt make you sound very intelligent. In fact it makes you sound like you never graduated from high school and maybe, quite possibly work at McDonalds. How close am I?

Do you really think that I, or any rational person would care what an Obamarrhoidal pisspot's opinion on ANYTHING is ???? C'mon now....be REAL !!!

No wait. Your the kind of person that will deflect a question like that with bullshit. Youll tell me youre a combat veteran that works for some defense contractor for like 100 grand a year.....amirite?

There you are......it's all too much for that uni-celled brain of yours. You keep floundering around....can't make up your overloaded unicelled- brain.

You're right in that I am a combat vet.....that was easy because it's obvious that I, unlike you Islamofascist camel dung sniffers.....am a PATRIOTIC AMERICAN.....and proud of it.

Not that it is any of your business, but I, as a semi-retired partner, own my own business with my two brothers......and I make considerably more than $200,000.

No, I never refuted any of your claims because you posted no more than a bunch of rants about the democratic party which amounted to generalizations. You gave no factual data to support your claims, thats why I said they were partisan crap, which they were.

This quote here really exposes your stupidity. To think that one party is shit compared to anything you think is...well stupid. Its not ignorant, its stupid.

Floundering around? Not in the slightest. I can listen to someone of any party or ideology and see their point of view. You on the other hand are lost in a world of ridiculously stupid, anecdotal, pseudo-political thought wrapped in ignorance.

A retired vet. I doubt it. Who knew you made more than 200k a year. We all guessed it. Youre not fooling anyone.

Oh yeah, you still have not supported anything youve said with any sort of factual data. Youre a fake.

Last edited:
Political Tourrette's.

NYCRAPEER,

And, we all know (sob, sob, sob....) that this squished up PUTRESCENT PULP will probably be flushed down one of the NYCRAPEER's filthy toilet bowls.....

Mr. Guano, after such a spate of projectile verbage, I hope you do not forget to flush and wash your hands.

Coyote-Peyote,

Thanx for the advice.

Having a lot of experience with Obamarrhoidal emesis like you, consider yourself flushed.....and I wear surgical gloves.

One cannot fail to mention.....nay.....DESPERATELY POINT OUT.....that in a WAR with an extremely DANGEROUS ENEMY......who is about to gain access to NUCLEAR ARMS.....that it is ABSOLUTELY and FUNDAMENTALLY BASIC ...... that we KNOW WHO OUR ENEMY IS !!!!!!!

It is ABSOLUTELY DISASTROUS to call our ISLAMOFASCISTIC TERRORIST ENEMY and the WAR against this TERRORISTIC RELIGIOUS FANATICAL SAVAGES as "Man Made Disaster" units or facilitators, and "Overseas Contingency Operations", respectively.......as our MARXIST Obami Salami's stooge Napolitansky did with much hoopla and fanfare on National TV......OUTLAWING the use of the terms "Terrorist" and "War on Terror".

We must abandon this IDIOTICALLY RIDICULOUS POSTURE of the MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES who are in the throes of some PHANTASMAGORICAL DELUSION that we can PLACATE these ISLAMOFASCISTIC PSYCHOS by considering their, under the circumstances, BIZARRE and IMAGINARY "RIGHTS" more important than the lives of American Citizens.

MARXIST Obami Salami, and his Obamarrhoidal stooges are behaving as though they are in some sort of PC induced trance where these EXTREMELY WELL ORGANIZED RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED SAVAGE FANATICS i.e. Al QUEDA, whose network is connected to IRAN, in that though disparate, are UNITED IN THE AVOWED COMMON GOAL of DESTROYING AMERICA as the GREAT SATAN, and Israel, as the SMALLER VERSION of us.

THESE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS ORGANIZED RELIGIOUS FANATICS.....are MIS-IDENTIFIED by our LA LA LAND OBAMARRHOIDS as "ISOLATED EXTREMISTS" who are misguided "CRIMINALS" to be treated as such by giving them "RIGHTS" identical to those of delinquent American Citizens, with attendant lawyers who come between OTHERWISE DIRECT "FACE-TO-FACE" INTERROGATION, are MIRANDIZED, and the SUPPOSEDLY "speedy trial" of our Court System (which is usually dragged out for YEARS)......turned into Fan Fared Hoopla CIRCUS ACTS that give the TERRORISTS the platform to speechify their PROPAGANDA to their Allies around the World.

What is even more PREPOSTEROUS, and BEYOND OTLANDISH CYNICISM is that the RIDICULOUS "CRIMINALITY" LABEL with which the DANGEROUSLY FANATICAL ISLAMOFASCIST JIHADISTS ARE ANOINTED WITH, plays into the hands of AMERICA's PROTECTOR AGAINST "CRIMINALS".....THE "SUPPOSED ANTI-CRIMINAL BOSS"....THE ATTY GENERAL of the United States of America...The Hapless JOHNNY HOLDER.....whose LAW FIRM's TWENTY/THIRTY PLUS (?) LAWYERS are the assigned DEFENSE TEAMS for these GITMO EXPATRIATES !!!!

WTF COULD BE A MORE BLATANT EXAMPLE OF THE CONCEPT OF "CONFLICT OF INTERESTS" ?!?!?!?

One can go on, and on, and on.......about the COMPLETELY OUTLANDISH BEHAVIOUR OF MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES treating America as cavalierly as The Notoriously CORRUPT Mafioso/Commie laden Chicago Political Machine and their much publicized "Chicago Way" where MARXIST Obami Salami found himself a home and successfully launched his unprecedented Political Career.

Ya know, I'd swear this is your idea of a joke, a jab at the left. The problem is you actually seem to believe this tripe you're spewing. :cuckoo:
Honestly it puts you on a par with rdean and Chris in terms of pathetic partisanship.

Ringel, Rangle.....same Obamarrhoidal wangel,

The bottom line is that you are the same PREDICTABLE OBAMARRHOIDAL asshole of the Weenie-Rdeenie and/or The LEFTSHITFLINGER repute.

Your TRANSPARENT verbiage does not hide the FACT that you are not able to REFUTE a single TRUTH exposing your Messiah, The MARXIST Obami Salami and his Obamarrhoidal stooges.

Go to the nearest Toilet Bowl.......and flop around with the other turds of your ilk.

No, I never refuted any of your claims because you posted no more than a bunch of rants about the democratic party which amounted to generalizations. You gave no factual data to support your claims, thats why I said they were partisan crap, which they were.

This quote here really exposes your stupidity. To think that one party is shit compared to anything you think is...well stupid. Its not ignorant, its stupid.

Floundering around? Not in the slightest. I can listen to someone of any party or ideology and see their point of view. You on the other hand are lost in a world of ridiculously stupid, anecdotal, pseudo-political thought wrapped in ignorance.

A retired vet. I doubt it. Who knew you made more than 200k a year. We all guessed it. Youre not fooling anyone.

Oh yeah, you still have not supported anything youve said with any sort of factual data. Youre a fake.

JScott, the Proverbial Piss Pot,

Blah, blah, blah......SAME PREDICTABLE Obamarrhoidal Substance-less BULLSHIT.

Truly, you're boring.

If you keep repeating yourself you'll be on IGNORE.

What is even more PREPOSTEROUS, and BEYOND OTLANDISH CYNICISM is that the RIDICULOUS "CRIMINALITY" LABEL with which the DANGEROUSLY FANATICAL ISLAMOFASCIST JIHADISTS ARE ANOINTED WITH, plays into the hands of AMERICA's PROTECTOR AGAINST "CRIMINALS".....THE "SUPPOSED ANTI-CRIMINAL BOSS"....THE ATTY GENERAL of the United States of America...The Hapless ERIC HOLDER.....whose LAW FIRM's TWENTY/THIRTY PLUS (?) LAWYERS are the assigned DEFENSE TEAMS for these GITMO EXPATRIATES !!!!

I wonder how many Obamarrhoidal Freaks can SPECIFICALLY address these BLATANT ERRORS without deflecting their inability to REFUTE each and every one of the EIGHT, or so CENTRAL ISSUES that are so DISASTEROUS to their Political Future.

Predictably, the majority of them will use SUBSTANCE-less deflections such as: an incoherent rant, etc.

But how can they REFUTE something as obvious as ANY ONE of those EIGHT or so criticisms in this post.

For instance, how can they possibly state that this post is a meaningless rant (which they predictably will do) and avoid addressing the CONFLICT of INTEREST that the ATTY GEN Eric Holder, of the Justice Dept have when his Law Firm of THIRTY or so Lawyers is basically the staff of the Defense Team of the Gitmo expatriates NOW, conveniently, labeled as "CRIMINALS" and under Eric Holder's jurisdiction ????

Last edited:

JScott, the Proverbial Piss Pot,

Blah, blah, blah......SAME PREDICTABLE Obamarrhoidal Substance-less BULLSHIT.

Truly, you're boring.

If you keep repeating yourself you'll be on IGNORE.

Give me something to argue.

so who;s the "enemy"? the people who took down the towers were legal residents of the U.S.

timothy mcveigh was american

the terrorist who murdered a doctor was american....as was the person who bombed the atlanta olympics... and the people who blow up clinics.

yes the enemy is clear.. he is a shadowy illusive creature of many faces , in many places ..of diverse ideology political and spiritual belief and the only solution is to preemptively cut these characters off at the knees before their thought crimes can become reality

Forum List

Back