In WAR, it is fundamental to know WHO your enemy is.

so who;s the "enemy"? the people who took down the towers were legal residents of the U.S.

timothy mcveigh was american

the terrorist who murdered a doctor was american....as was the person who bombed the atlanta olympics... and the people who blow up clinics.

yes the enemy is clear.. he is a shadowy illusive creature of many faces , in many places ..of diverse ideology political and spiritual belief and the only solution is to preemptively cut these characters off at the knees before their thought crimes can become reality

My money's on Muslims every time. Can't lose.

so who;s the "enemy"? the people who took down the towers were legal residents of the U.S.

the terrorist who murdered a doctor was american....as was the person who bombed the atlanta olympics... and the people who blow up clinics.

yes the enemy is clear.. he is a shadowy illusive creature of many faces , in many places ..of diverse ideology political and spiritual belief and the only solution is to preemptively cut these characters off at the knees before their thought crimes can become reality

You can't lose because you're spot on.

It is one of the many IRREFUTABLE TRUTHS that the OBAMARRHOIDAL FREAKS try to negate with SUBSTANCE-less remarks such as:

You're crazy.

Have you taken your meds ?

Sez who (or, some devastating comeback like that).

NYCRAPEER,

As a Janitor, and Shitpicker in a mall the only things in your line of visions are urinals and toilet bowls with the Obamarrhoids floating around in the latter.

Oh.....and the RECORD STILL STANDS.

We are already on Page FOUR, and ONLY ONE COMPLETELY CLUELESS Obamarrhoid, TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER attempted to REFUTE the described OBAMARRHOIDAL DISASTROUS FIASCOS.

The rest of the Obamarrhoidal Fistulae are simply content to line themselves up in a single row and puke out substance-less emesis unable to REFUTE a single item on the long list of Obamarrhoidal Fiascos.

And, we all know (sob, sob, sob....) that this squished up PUTRESCENT PULP will probably be flushed down one of the NYCRAPEER's filthy toilet bowls.....

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Mr. Guano, after such a spate of projectile verbage, I hope you do not forget to flush and wash your hands.

Coyote-Peyote,

Thanx for the advice.

Having a lot of experience with Obamarrhoidal emesis like you, consider yourself flushed.....and I wear surgical gloves.

Just trying to be helpful Mr. Guano. You get yourself so worked up I fear you might forget matters of basic hygene. If it's those pesky hemorrhoids that are causing you such anxiety and lapses in lucidity may I recommend you add some fiber to your diet? Or, if you prefer not to wait for results, a quick and expedient fix guaranteed to improve your mood and no expensive doctor bills. Maybe.

hemorrhoid_removal.jpg

Mr. Guano, after such a spate of projectile verbage, I hope you do not forget to flush and wash your hands.

Coyote-Peyote,

Thanx for the advice.

Having a lot of experience with Obamarrhoidal emesis like you, consider yourself flushed.....and I wear surgical gloves.

Just trying to be helpful Mr. Guano. You get yourself so worked up I fear you might forget matters of basic hygene. If it's those pesky hemorrhoids that are causing you such anxiety and lapses in lucidity may I recommend you add some fiber to your diet? Or, if you prefer not to wait for results, a quick and expedient fix guaranteed to improve your mood and no expensive doctor bills. Maybe.

hemorrhoid_removal.jpg

:lol:

Undoubtedly that's the solution for the removal of hemorrhoids.......and, OBAMARRHOIDS.

Last edited:

Nice C-4 Implants! My Money is is on Liberty and Justice.

Intense,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the question before us: WHO IS OUR ENEMY ?

Nice C-4 Boob-jobs couldn't possibly be our enemy.....could they ?????

Liberty or Justice .....our ENEMY ????

I believe my perception is at the minimum "above average".

And, certainly, my sense of humour......even above that.

But, you got me completely confused !!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

A major advantage of C-4 is that it can easily be molded into any desired shape. C-4 can be pressed into gaps, cracks and voids in buildings, bridges, equipment or machinery. Similarly, it can easily be inserted into empty shaped charge cases of the type used by military engineers.

C-4 is very stable and insensitive to most physical shocks. Detonation can only be initiated by a combination of extreme heat and a shock wave, as when a detonator inserted into it is fired. C-4 cannot be detonated by a gunshot or by dropping it onto a hard surface, or even blowing it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-4_(explosive)

Is that more clear? :):):)

Excuse me you retard :cuckoo: but it was a TERRORIST GROUP well trained & financed by foreign organizations that took down the towers & 3000 fellow Americans. This act was NOT committed by isolated American extremists who just happened to execute their plots at the same time on the same planes as you & your idiotic :eusa_snooty: asshole leader Obama contends happened. Their mission was to wage war against America & strike TERROR & FEAR in the hearts of the American people. Just read Osama's Fatwa that Clinton regarded as an isolated extremist manifesto just as Obama wants to do with these terrorist who launched a war against Americans. Osama has ordered his trained army to kill Americans where ever you find them & destroy America. Fucktards like you & Obama :cuckoo: just think we are dealing with a few isolated American extremists who deserve all the rights afforded us by our constitution that Al-Qaeda, Osama & Obama want to destroy.

You idiotic fucktard! :cuckoo: Timothy Mcveigh more closely resembles an isolated American extremist who used his friends farm to build his bomb. Mcveigh himself took on the burden of stopping the out of control tyrannical government agencies of ATF & FBI. His mission was not to strike TERROR & FEAR in the heart of the American people as Al-Qaeda did. His mission was to protect Americans from a tyrannical government violating American citizens rights afforded us by our constitution.

A person who murders abortion doctors or blows up abortion clinics more closely resembles an isolated American extremist who took it upon himself to stop the senseless murder of millions of innocent babies. Not a organized terrorist plot to strike TERROR & FEAR in the heart of the American people as you Obamacrats :cuckoo: contend is happening. You really need to put down the paper cup & back away from the Obama Kool-Aid. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
A major advantage of C-4 is that it can easily be molded into any desired shape. C-4 can be pressed into gaps, cracks and voids in buildings, bridges, equipment or machinery. Similarly, it can easily be inserted into empty shaped charge cases of the type used by military engineers.

C-4 is very stable and insensitive to most physical shocks. Detonation can only be initiated by a combination of extreme heat and a shock wave, as when a detonator inserted into it is fired. C-4 cannot be detonated by a gunshot or by dropping it onto a hard surface, or even blowing it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-4_(explosive)

Is that more clear? :):):)

You can also cook coffee over it.

Just don't let some dumbass stomp it out.

"In WAR, it is fundamental to know WHO your enemy is."

Yeah but it's a whole lot more fun to fire randomly into a crowd.

Intense,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the question before us: WHO IS OUR ENEMY ?

Nice C-4 Boob-jobs couldn't possibly be our enemy.....could they ?????

Liberty or Justice .....our ENEMY ????

I believe my perception is at the minimum "above average".

And, certainly, my sense of humour......even above that.

But, you got me completely confused !!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Just found Myself jolted by another perspective, more Biblical. Higher Self V.S. Lower Self. The Ultimate Struggle.

"In WAR, it is fundamental to know WHO your enemy is."

Yeah but it's a whole lot more fun to fire randomly into a crowd.

Like what happened in Mumbai?

HBO: Terror in Mumbai

I was thinking Grand Theft Auto but that works too I guess.

Yeah, that's it .... I see it now .... a Jihad version of The Sim's!!!

We can Build it and then blow it up. Gang Rapes, Public Executions, Suicide Bombers, Death Camps. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm afraid that such a person could not be considered a Muslim by any stretch of the word.

Exactly, that's why moderate Muslims are considered BAD Muslims by the rest of you.

Denying the divine character of the Qur'an places one completely outside of the fold of Islam. It's not a matter of being a "bad Muslim," it's a matter of not being a Muslim at all.

So what you're saying is that if a Muslim rejects all the violence that is in the Qur'an, then he is not a real Muslim at all. I guess that means that the majority of Muslims who are not believers in terrorism (which is very much part of the Qur'an and hadiths) aren't considered Muslims by the rest of you. I'm glad you cleared that up for us.

Exactly, that's why moderate Muslims are considered BAD Muslims by the rest of you.

Denying the divine character of the Qur'an places one completely outside of the fold of Islam. It's not a matter of being a "bad Muslim," it's a matter of not being a Muslim at all.

So what you're saying is that if a Muslim rejects all the violence that is in the Qur'an, then he is not a real Muslim at all. I guess that means that the majority of Muslims who are not believers in terrorism (which is very much part of the Qur'an and hadiths) aren't considered Muslims by the rest of you. I'm glad you cleared that up for us.
Right, I'm sure that with your limitless knowledge of the Qur'an and sahih ahadith, you'll be able to provide us with insight into the true message of Islam, O 'alim. :lol:

Oh, psychotic kuffar...

Right, I'm sure that with your limitless knowledge of the Qur'an and sahih ahadith, you'll be able to provide us with insight into the true message of Islam, O 'alim. :lol:

Oh, psychotic kuffar...

Remind to post some of the many Islamic beheadings videos I have. You'll like the one where a 12 year old learns how to do his first beheading from the Taliban. Have you ever beheaded anyone?

Oh, psychotic kuffar...

Once one knows that the Quran and the other Holey books of Islam carry the message of a Thief and Pedophile.......one knows that it is more than likely a BOOK of BULLSHIT.

And, it is public knowledge that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the Imams of the Mid East UNMISTAKABLY support their MINBOGGLING HATRED for America, calling it the GREAT SATAN.

Whereas the OBVIOUS FACT is that AMERICA was and is the MOST BENEVOLENT NATION in the Planet's History. Because, WHILE BEING THE SUPER POWER.....not only did it not abuse its power by NOT acquiring other countries.... HISTORICALLY, America has proven, with WWI and WWII, that its ONLY CONCERN was for the protection of the weak against Barbarity. And, even after America's victory.....AMERICA CONTINUED TO TAX ITS CITIZENRY TO LIFT THE CONQUERED COUNTRIES TO AN ACCEPTABLE LEVEL OF WELFARE.

Therefore, the ONLY conclusion is that these IMAMS in CONTROL are CRAZED. They are CRAZED because their Agenda is AGAINST THE MOST BENEVOLENT COUNTRY in the WORLD. They are CRAZED, not only because America protected MUSLIMS in Yugoslavia, and the Balkans.....but because (for whatever reason) America SAVED THE LIVES OF ALMOST A MILLION MUSLIMS IN KUWAIIT, and IRAQ ITSELF FROM THE MURDEROUS BAGHDAD BUTCHER, Saddam Hussein.

That is why the conclusion that the Quran is a BOOK of BULLSHIT is valid. This is UNDERLINED by the fact that there are only a few Imams that DARE to go against this OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF CRAZED IMAMS AND THEIR MOST PROMINENT IMAM LEADERS OF ISLAM. It is underlined by the fact that the Muslim Demonstrations in America are EXCLUSIVELY AGAINST AMERICA......and the so-called intellectual or educated Muslims in Colleges and Universities are ...... EXCLUSIVELY against AMERICA !!!

ALL THE TERRORISTS WHO ARE AT WAR AGAINST AMERICA ARE MUSLIMS......WITHOUT EXCEPTION.

Yet, that Idiot MARXIST Obami Salami forbids profiling and the best interrogation technique which is Waterboarding. MARXIST Obami Salami treats TERRORISTS not as Enemy Combatants but as CRIMINALS with Miranda rights, etc. FORESTALLING the VITAL INFO that will UNDOUBTEDLY save American lives by allowing the Jihadists to LAWYER UP.

Note: WATERBOARDING is NOT TORTURE. Our own Seals go thru self imposed waterboarding as part of their training program before being sent overseas.

As Buchanan stated:"Defeating al Qaeda calls for ways and means different from dealing with domestic crime families like the Gottis or Gambinos.

Organized crime is the province of police and prosecutors.

Crime bosses are read their rights and granted access to a lawyer. They come into court in suits to undergo a fair and equal contest to ascertain guilt or innocence. If acquitted, they walk free."

For that MARXIST STOOGE Obami Salami to treat the Enemies of America as CRIMINALS is next to INSANITY !!! Safeguarding their IMAGINARY RIGHTS THAT DO NOT EXIST AS RULED BY OUR CONSTITUTION is beyond INSANE UNPATRIOTIC BEHAVIOUR.

The MARXIST STOOGE Obami Salami is BLATANTLY MORE CONCERNED about the IMAGINARY rights of these HEAD-CHOPPING, or 9/11 type of Jihadists.....than the lives of AMERICAN CITIZENS.

IF ANYONE IS RIGHTFULLY A CRIMINAL......THAT MARXIST POS Obami Salami is a CRIMINAL !!!

AS TO ISLAM:

The conclusion that ISLAM is the ENEMY of America is further butressed by the fact of personal knowledge, where the DEVOUT Muslims one knows are hostile, whereas the pleasant Muslims one knows don't really give a fuck about Islam.

And, the final clincher, apart from the MOST OBVIOUS (which is the CONSTANT INSANE VICIOUSNESS of the most Devout Muslims. i.e., the TERROR created by the ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE displayed throughout the World)...... is the ANOUNCED BOTTOM LINE of this Notorious Thief and Pedophile, Mohahahahahamed himself, which is (paraphrased): CREATE THE WORLD AS A CALIPHATE OF ISLAM....."by WORD or SWORD".

So, now you know how most of us "kuffars" and "infidels" feel about that BUCKET FULL OF SHIT aka QURAN.......and, the PROTECTOR of ISLAM in America, MARXIST Obami Salami.

Last edited:

Oh, psychotic kuffar...

Remind to post some of the many Islamic beheadings videos I have. You'll like the one where a 12 year old learns how to do his first beheading from the Taliban. Have you ever beheaded anyone?

In America 14 yr old girls often murder their own baby's in the womb with help from unplanned parenthood...have you every killed a baby ?..Remind me to post some videos sometime

Last edited:

Oh, psychotic kuffar...

In America 14 yr old girls often murder their own baby's in the womb with help from unplanned parenthood...have you every killed a baby ?..Remind me to post some videos sometime

In ALL the countries 14 yr old girls often murder their own babies in the womb....usually with help.

I noticed that you made it a point to claim that it was UNPLANNED PARENTHOOD that arranged the abortions.

That clearly indicates to me that you are one of those OBAMARRHOIDS that is conflicted.

On the one hand you are obviously PRO LIFE - a position that is antithetical to the dogma of the OBAMARRHOIDS. On the other hand, you are making this post presumably to offset the hideous murders of our Islamofascist Enemy Swine with some sort of befuddled comparison of their HORRENDOUS SAVAGERY with abortion performed by numerous 14 yr girls of the World......slanting this disengenuously by implying these abortions as ONLY occuring in America. THIS SHOWS THAT YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER STUPID OBAMARRHOID.

That you are an even more STUPID OBAMARRHOID is the fact that you are trying to disguise the helpers of abortion in America, one of the OBAMARRHOIDAL OUTLTETS, i.e. "PLANNED PARENTHOOD"....purposely misnaming it as "UNPLANNED PARENTHOOD" !!!

Bottom line: You are a FOOL.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back