In WAR, it is fundamental to know WHO your enemy is.

Dont you remember all the righties fighting anyone who quetioned why the terrorists hated us?

Dont you remember heaping scorn on anyone who talked about the grievances that the terrorist may have against us?

We were systematically attacked for discussing it.

They did not want us to know the enemy

The enemy is Islam and its followers. According to Islamic scholars there is no such thing as moderate Islam, Islam is Islam, with all the hatred and violence it promotes. What the West likes to call moderate Muslims are actually bad Muslims, according to the clerics because they don't practice the true form of Islam which advocates killing of all non-believers.

The Saudi government estimates that at least 10% of all Muslims are terrorists, extremists, and their supporters. So if there are 1.5 billion Muslims, this means we have at least 150 million sworn enemies.

The enemy is Islam and its followers. According to Islamic scholars there is no such thing as moderate Islam, Islam is Islam, with all the hatred and violence it promotes. What the West likes to call moderate Muslims are actually bad Muslims, according to the clerics because they don't practice the true form of Islam which advocates killing of all non-believers.

The Saudi government estimates that at least 10% of all Muslims are terrorists, extremists, and their supporters. So if there are 1.5 billion Muslims, this means we have at least 150 million sworn enemies.

Links?

Ive known moderate Muslims.

Links?

I'm new here and can't post URLS yet.

The only true moderate Muslim I know is Zudhi Jasser, producer of The Third Jihad. But then again he is a reformer who wants the entire Qur'an rewritten to bring it out of the stone age.

So our enemy in your mind is 20 percent of the worlds population?

Last edited:
I may be wrong.

But, I'm reasonably sure that there will not be many Obamarrhoids trying to refute the TRUTH of my many statements re the OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS......which seems to be the FOUNDATION of their "War on Terror".

OOOOPPSIE - POOPSIE.......I mean " Overseas Contingency Planning".

OH, there will probably be the PREDICTABLE SUBSTANCE-LESS insults such as :

You're crazy.

Did you forget to take your meds.

That's infantile.

Or, some lame attempts to mix vitriol with trite humour such as: I see that your mommy is allowing you to play with the computer.

This is idiotic partisan crap.

Do you think anyone would expect a reasonable conversation with you with statements like "Obamarrhoids" or "OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS"? No, you came here just to be mad and throw a tantrum.

Like I said, this is idiotic partisan crap.

JScott aka The Proverbial Pisspot,

In order for a concept encapsulated in a sentence to be idiotic you should be able to PROVE it to be idiotic or devoid of any rational meaning.

Claiming it is, without any proof, by simply stating that (IN YOUR MENTALLY CHALLENGED OPINION) it is "idiotic partisan crap" has ZERO credibility. Even a demented Obamarrhoid like you should know that.

Just because the TRUTH involved in those concepts is beyond your ability to REFUTE them......and your ONLY defense is to attack the PERCEPTIVE and ARTFUL PRESENTATION of those concepts .......that only renders your pusillanimous attempts to DEFLECT the issues involved TRANSPARENTLY fatuous.

Go to your corner, and suck on your thumb you whining little turd.

You are not ready to play with adults.

Thats your response?

No. That IS my response. Or was.

Do you actually imagine the bombastic crap offered up by leftshitflinger was worthy of something more? :cuckoo:

I could come up with a better response without the derogatory name calling.

Just saying....

:clap2:

Maybe you could. Perhaps you couldn't. Bragging about an alleged ability without proving it up is just a lot of talk. And it's neither persuasive nor particularly interesting talk at that.

just sayin!

Links?

I'm new here and can't post URLS yet.

The only true moderate Muslim I know is Zudhi Jasser, producer of The Third Jihad. But then again he is a reformer who wants the entire Qur'an rewritten to bring it out of the stone age.

So if theres one......maybe there might be more?....

a reformer who wants the entire Qur'an rewritten

I'm afraid that such a person could not be considered a Muslim by any stretch of the word.

Exactly, that's why moderate Muslims are considered BAD Muslims by the rest of you.

Denying the divine character of the Qur'an places one completely outside of the fold of Islam. It's not a matter of being a "bad Muslim," it's a matter of not being a Muslim at all.

Dont you remember all the righties fighting anyone who quetioned why the terrorists hated us?

Dont you remember heaping scorn on anyone who talked about the grievances that the terrorist may have against us?

We were systematically attacked for discussing it.

They did not want us to know the enemy

TRUTHDOESN'T MATTER,

Yours was the usual CODE PINK Crappola based essentially on the premise of "HATE AMERICA First, Last, and in Between."

I wouldn't be surprised if you, personally, together with your ilk, weren't among those who flung urine and feces at the funeral corteges of our heroes.....and disrupted their last rites with your contemptible and derisive howling.

YOU OBAMARRHOIDAL ASSHOLES bent over backward (and still do) to find excuses that would exonerate these FANATICAL ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE.

You would SLOBBER over the opportunity to denigrate America in order to exculpate the HORRIFIC MADNESS of the IslamoFascist PSYCHOS that would take NOT only our Military, but innocent civilians (many of their own who sided with us) and start slicing off one finger ....at a time, then one toe....at a time, then one leg...one arm...all one at time. Then one ear, eye.....until the final head chop....pausing all the while giggling like a pack of bloodthirsty hyenas.....before the Final Headchop......rendering this poor facsimile of humanity as a bloody Third Base on a baseball field........

THEN HAVE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU YOWL and SCREAM AT OUR MILITARY AT Abu Graib ....who probably WITNESSED deeds of HORROR like that .....comparing their naked butt-slapping.....and WATERBOARDING as OUR most HIDEOUS examples of UNCONSCIONABLE AMERICAN TORTURE ........THAT MAKES ME WANNA PUKE !!!!

Especially, WATERBOARDING.....considered as the MOST HEINOUS of our treatments.....WHEN OUR OWN SEALS HAD THAT "TORTURE" visited on them ROUTINELY during their training before deployment.

Shitheads like you OBAMARRHOIDS make me wonder how you in good conscience can even REMOTELY think that you deserve the name of being an AMERICAN......an accolade in itself, for being the citizen of the GREATEST COUNTRY on this PLANET !!!

I'd almost be satisfied if these dopey libs would just acknowledge that we are actually in a war. That would be a good start.

FBI Report: EVERY MAJOR TERRORISM CASE in 2009 involved MUSLIMS

Here are some of the FBI’S top terror cases of 2009:

Jihadists of Georgia: With little more than an Internet connection and the radicalizing influences of overseas terrorists, two middle-class young men in Atlanta went from rhetoric to plotting jihad.

David Coleman Headley: The U.S. citizen was arrested in October for planning terrorist attacks against a Danish newspaper and two of its employees. New charges this month allege he took part in the conspiracy surrounding the 2008 Mumbai attacks.

Somalia: In February, we reported that young men from Minneapolis were traveling to Somalia to join extremists fighting for control of the country. One of those men became who we believe was the first U.S. citizen to carry out a terrorist suicide bombing after launching an attack in Somalia. By November, 14 defendants were charged with recruiting people from the U.S. to train or fight on behalf of extremist groups in Somalia.

Najibullah Zazi: The 24-year-old Colorado resident was arrested in September, along with his father and another man, for conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction against U.S. citizens. Zazi traveled to New York City on September 10, 2009 “in furtherance of his criminal plans,” according to the Department of Justice.

Attempted bombing of federal building: In September, a U.S. citizen was arrested in connection with a plot to detonate a vehicle bomb at the federal building in Springfield, Illinois.

Attempted skyscraper bombing: Also in September, a 19-year-old Jordanian citizen who espoused violent jihad was arrested for attempting to blow up a 60-story glass office tower in Dallas, Texas.

North Carolina takedown: Seven men, including a father and two sons, were charged with conspiring to provide material support to terrorists and to wage jihad overseas. The heavily armed group trained in the U.S., raised money to support their training, and recruited and radicalized others.

Synagogue plot: In May, four people were arrested outside a New York synagogue and charged with planning to blow up Jewish targets and shoot down military planes.

Liberty City Six: In May, a Miami jury convicted five men of providing material support to al Qaeda and planning attacks on U.S. targets, including the Sears Tower in Chicago.

Ali al-Marri: In May, the al Qaeda “sleeper” operative working in the U.S. pled guilty to charges relating to his role in the 9/11 attacks.

FBI — Year in Review, Part I - Press Room - Headline Archives 12-28-09

I may be wrong.

But, I'm reasonably sure that there will not be many Obamarrhoids trying to refute the TRUTH of my many statements re the OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS......which seems to be the FOUNDATION of their "War on Terror".

OOOOPPSIE - POOPSIE.......I mean " Overseas Contingency Planning".

OH, there will probably be the PREDICTABLE SUBSTANCE-LESS insults such as :

You're crazy.

Did you forget to take your meds.

That's infantile.

Or, some lame attempts to mix vitriol with trite humour such as: I see that your mommy is allowing you to play with the computer.

This is idiotic partisan crap.

Do you think anyone would expect a reasonable conversation with you with statements like "Obamarrhoids" or "OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS"? No, you came here just to be mad and throw a tantrum.

Like I said, this is idiotic partisan crap.

JScott aka The Proverbial Pisspot,

In order for a concept encapsulated in a sentence to be idiotic you should be able to PROVE it to be idiotic or devoid of any rational meaning.

Claiming it is, without any proof, by simply stating that (IN YOUR MENTALLY CHALLENGED OPINION) it is "idiotic partisan crap" has ZERO credibility. Even a demented Obamarrhoid like you should know that.

Just because the TRUTH involved in those concepts is beyond your ability to REFUTE them......and your ONLY defense is to attack the PERCEPTIVE and ARTFUL PRESENTATION of those concepts .......that only renders your pusillanimous attempts to DEFLECT the issues involved TRANSPARENTLY fatuous.

Go to your corner, and suck on your thumb you whining little turd.

You are not ready to play with adults.

No, in actuality, in a debate or discussion the object is too persuade a person to agree with your point of view.

See, what you did is made broad statements about a subject without any proof.

you should be able to PROVE it to be idiotic or devoid of any rational meaning.

Then you continue about how I need to prove your "facts" to be wrong. Show me proof and Ill show you what I find. Im not going to do your work for you.

So, Im going to take my "whining little turd" self back to my corner and wait for your response.

JScott aka The Proverbial Pisspot

PS. Thats another thing, using derogatory names doesnt make you sound very intelligent. In fact it makes you sound like you never graduated from high school and maybe, quite possibly work at McDonalds. How close am I?

No wait. Your the kind of person that will deflect a question like that with bullshit. Youll tell me youre a combat veteran that works for some defense contractor for like 100 grand a year.....amirite?

Forum List

Back