In WAR, it is fundamental to know WHO your enemy is.

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
One cannot fail to mention.....nay.....DESPERATELY POINT OUT.....that in a WAR with an extremely DANGEROUS ENEMY......who is about to gain access to NUCLEAR ARMS.....that it is ABSOLUTELY and FUNDAMENTALLY BASIC ...... that we KNOW WHO OUR ENEMY IS !!!!!!!

It is ABSOLUTELY DISASTROUS to call our ISLAMOFASCISTIC TERRORIST ENEMY and the WAR against this TERRORISTIC RELIGIOUS FANATICAL SAVAGES as "Man Made Disaster" units or facilitators, and "Overseas Contingency Operations", respectively.......as our MARXIST Obami Salami's stooge Napolitansky did with much hoopla and fanfare on National TV......OUTLAWING the use of the terms "Terrorist" and "War on Terror".

We must abandon this IDIOTICALLY RIDICULOUS POSTURE of the MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES who are in the throes of some PHANTASMAGORICAL DELUSION that we can PLACATE these ISLAMOFASCISTIC PSYCHOS by considering their, under the circumstances, BIZARRE and IMAGINARY "RIGHTS" more important than the lives of American Citizens.

MARXIST Obami Salami, and his Obamarrhoidal stooges are behaving as though they are in some sort of PC induced trance where these EXTREMELY WELL ORGANIZED RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED SAVAGE FANATICS i.e. Al QUEDA, whose network is connected to IRAN, in that though disparate, are UNITED IN THE AVOWED COMMON GOAL of DESTROYING AMERICA as the GREAT SATAN, and Israel, as the SMALLER VERSION of us.

THESE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS ORGANIZED RELIGIOUS FANATICS.....are MIS-IDENTIFIED by our LA LA LAND OBAMARRHOIDS as "ISOLATED EXTREMISTS" who are misguided "CRIMINALS" to be treated as such by giving them "RIGHTS" identical to those of delinquent American Citizens, with attendant lawyers who come between OTHERWISE DIRECT "FACE-TO-FACE" INTERROGATION, are MIRANDIZED, and the SUPPOSEDLY "speedy trial" of our Court System (which is usually dragged out for YEARS)......turned into Fan Fared Hoopla CIRCUS ACTS that give the TERRORISTS the platform to speechify their PROPAGANDA to their Allies around the World.

What is even more PREPOSTEROUS, and BEYOND OTLANDISH CYNICISM is that the RIDICULOUS "CRIMINALITY" LABEL with which the DANGEROUSLY FANATICAL ISLAMOFASCIST JIHADISTS ARE ANOINTED WITH, plays into the hands of AMERICA's PROTECTOR AGAINST "CRIMINALS".....THE "SUPPOSED ANTI-CRIMINAL BOSS"....THE ATTY GENERAL of the United States of America...The Hapless JOHNNY HOLDER.....whose LAW FIRM's TWENTY/THIRTY PLUS (?) LAWYERS are the assigned DEFENSE TEAMS for these GITMO EXPATRIATES !!!!

WTF COULD BE A MORE BLATANT EXAMPLE OF THE CONCEPT OF "CONFLICT OF INTERESTS" ?!?!?!?

One can go on, and on, and on.......about the COMPLETELY OUTLANDISH BEHAVIOUR OF MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES treating America as cavalierly as The Notoriously CORRUPT Mafioso/Commie laden Chicago Political Machine and their much publicized "Chicago Way" where MARXIST Obami Salami found himself a home and successfully launched his unprecedented Political Career.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I may be wrong.

But, I'm reasonably sure that there will not be many Obamarrhoids trying to refute the TRUTH of my many statements re the OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS......which seems to be the FOUNDATION of their "War on Terror".

OOOOPPSIE - POOPSIE.......I mean " Overseas Contingency Planning".

OH, there will probably be the PREDICTABLE SUBSTANCE-LESS insults such as :

You're crazy.

Did you forget to take your meds.

That's infantile.

Or, some lame attempts to mix vitriol with trite humour such as: I see that your mommy is allowing you to play with the computer.

What a ranting piece of right wing crap.

Have a great new year.

Hmmm, maybe Dickless Cheney is a liar wh didn't do as much real terror busting as he pretends to have.

The US has never publicly acknowledged the rapid build-up of its military presence in and near Yemen since last year but sources say that attacks already mounted by Yemeni government forces on al-Qaeda training camps would have been impossible without American hardware and knowhow. Future strikes could involve the use of US drones, fighter jets and ship-launched cruise missiles.

Hmmm, maybe Dickless Cheney is a liar who creates terrorists then releases them.
I guess Conservarhoids is an oxymoron.

Two former inmates of the Guantánamo Bay detainee camp who were returned to Yemen via Saudi Arabia in 2007 are thought to have assumed the leadership of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), the group that claimed responsibility for the attempted airline bombing.

Maybe if we quit playing politics with this shit, we could accomplish something.

Obama considering military strikes after Christmas Day aircraft plot - Times Online

so who;s the "enemy"? the people who took down the towers were legal residents of the U.S.

timothy mcveigh was american

the terrorist who murdered a doctor was american....as was the person who bombed the atlanta olympics... and the people who blow up clinics.

• Banned
What a ranting piece of right wing crap.

Have a great new year.

Hmmm, maybe Dickless Cheney is a liar wh didn't do as much real terror busting as he pretends to have.

The US has never publicly acknowledged the rapid build-up of its military presence in and near Yemen since last year but sources say that attacks already mounted by Yemeni government forces on al-Qaeda training camps would have been impossible without American hardware and knowhow. Future strikes could involve the use of US drones, fighter jets and ship-launched cruise missiles.

Hmmm, maybe Dickless Cheney is a liar who creates terrorists then releases them.
I guess Conservarhoids is an oxymoron.

Two former inmates of the Guantánamo Bay detainee camp who were returned to Yemen via Saudi Arabia in 2007 are thought to have assumed the leadership of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), the group that claimed responsibility for the attempted airline bombing.

Maybe if we quit playing politics with this shit, we could accomplish something.

Obama considering military strikes after Christmas Day aircraft plot - Times Online

Gayboy-Obamarrhoi,

Very transparent deflection.

Apparently you agree with the Obamarrhoidal:

(1) Outlawing the terms "Terrorist", and "War on Terror" with the innane substitutes.

(2) Idiotic placating of the Islamofascist Swine with (1) and giving them "rights" reserved by the Constitution to American Citizens.

(3) Calling the organized Al Queda as "Isolated extremists".

(4) Ludicrous transfer from Gitmo for a "trial" when the Jihadists already confessed and this was simply a "red herring" to embarass Dubya.

(5) Establishing a platform for the Jihadist propaganda.

(6) Making interrogation infinitely more difficult by sticking a lawyer in between the interrogator and the TERRORIST.

(7) "PC" concept of "Criminal" as opposed to correct terminology of TERRORIST,

(8) Holder's BLATANT CONFLICT OF INTERESTS conveniently accopmplished under the guise of CRIMINALITY instead of TERRORISM.

All the above labeled as: "a ranting piece of right wing crap."

You are the typical PREDICTABLE OBAMARRHOID DEFLECTING the TRUTH with your TRANSPARENT BULLSHIT.

Last edited:
  • Banned
so who;s the "enemy"? the people who took down the towers were legal residents of the U.S.

timothy mcveigh was american

the terrorist who murdered a doctor was american....as was the person who bombed the atlanta olympics... and the people who blow up clinics.

Jill the OBAMARRHOIDAL Pill,

Which Towers ?

Do you mean the Terrorist act masterminded by the incarcerated Blind Sheik ?

He is an Islamofascist Swine. And, a true enemy of America.

What the hell difference is it if the Islamofascist Swine is, or are, legal residents of the US or not ?

Most, if not all, the 9/11 Terrorists were legal residents of America.

Even if they are American Citizens like that American Major Nidal Malik Hasan, Jihadi Terrorist, at Fort Hood, Texas.......they are still ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORISTS and TRUE ENEMIES of AMERICA, you befuddled Obamarrhoidal TWIT!!!

If they are Islamofascist Terrorists they are the ENEMIES of America.

Even an OBAMARRHOIDAL NitWit like you wouldn't deny that they were ENEMIES of AMERICA ....or, would you ??????

I don't know about the others.....but I would include as an American Enemy even an IslamoFascist Terrorist that so far committed acts of Terrorism only against ISRAEL, the "LITTLE SATAN".....because we all know their REPETITIVELY AVOWED DECLARATION that WE in AMERICA are their "GREAT SATAN." !!!

You seem to have responded in a wrapped up some sort of doped-up haze.

Then you mention some nutsos like the pro-Lifers who blow-up clinics, and American wierdos like McVeigh, or that Atlanta geek and try to use THEM to obfuscate the issue of IslamoFascist Terrorists. And/or, our "War on Terror" involving these Fanatical IslamoFascist Terrorists as though they and the abovementioned McVeighs, Pro-Lifers, etc..... SUPPOSEDLY, in your BIZARRELY TWISTED OBAMARRHOIDAL MIND, are indistinguishible from the Al Queda-type, Iranian (Iraqi insurgency) or Taliban (Afghanistan) type of IslamoFascist Swine against whom we have called up HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of our troops ????

Do you really think these two types of "ENEMIES" of America ARE THE SAME ???? Why doncha make yourself EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS by adding to the McVeigh, Pro-Lifer List ALL THE MILLIONS OF MURDERERS, RAPISTS, BURGLARS, CHECK-DEFRAUDERS, and other American CRIMINALS to make the OBAMARRHOIDAL FANTASY of EQUATING the SUPPOSED ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORIST-type ENEMIES OF AMERICA as SIMILAR CRIMINALS......so that our ATTY General Holder of the JUSTICE DEPT be the concomitant ARMY FOUR STAR GENERAL, CHIEF of STAFF..... and fight this ARMAGEDDON TYPE of a WAR against them ?????

To make your case even more palatable, shouldn't we array against them A HUNDRED THOUSAND or so additional Military troops to aid our Policemen to control these "REAL CRIMINALS" OF AMERICA ????

Are you , the seemingly dope-induced trance-like blabbering political idiot representative of the Obamarrhoidal contingent that is the foundation of the MARXIST Obami-Salami OBAMARRHOIDS ?!?!?

To tell you the truth, I am truly confused.

Is your SUPER IDIOTIC Post about WHO the REAL ENEMY OF AMERICA IS representative of the PC TWISTED BIZARRE MIND of the AVERAGE OBAMARRHOID.......Or, should you run to the nearest rock, dig yourself under it.....and HIDE, so that the OTHER OBAMARRHOIDS, just a nanogram smarter than you, don't kill you out of disgust ?!?!?

Last edited:
CapsLock.jpg

Nay, I call the falling of the stars to witness — and this is a mighty oath indeed, if you can understand — that this is surely a bounteous Qur'an in a Book well-protected, which none touches but the purified: a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

- 56:75-80

You can take the book written by the Pedophile and Thief Mohahahahahamed and shove it up your ass.

Last edited:

Nay, I call the falling of the stars to witness — and this is a mighty oath indeed, if you can understand — that this is surely a bounteous Qur'an in a Book well-protected, which none touches but the purified: a revelation from the Lord of the Worlds.

- 56:75-80

You can take the book written by the Pedophile and Thief Mohahahahahamed and shove it up your ass.

Dude couldn't write. :lol:

Too long and rambling....didn't read it

Articulating your point in a clear, concise, and understandable manner is a sign of intelligence.

I think I see the inherent problem.

I don't have to THINK I see an inherent OBAMARRHOIDAL problem. I , and every rational person, can SEE the OBAMARRHOIDAL problem of DEFLECTION.

DEFLECTION because armed with all your pretzel-like convoluted Logic, you STILL cannot refute THE OBVIOUSLY UNTENABLE POSITION MARXIST Obami Salami and his OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGES ARE IN.

I may be wrong.

But, I'm reasonably sure that there will not be many Obamarrhoids trying to refute the TRUTH of my many statements re the OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS......which seems to be the FOUNDATION of their "War on Terror".

OOOOPPSIE - POOPSIE.......I mean " Overseas Contingency Planning".

OH, there will probably be the PREDICTABLE SUBSTANCE-LESS insults such as :

You're crazy.

Did you forget to take your meds.

That's infantile.

Or, some lame attempts to mix vitriol with trite humour such as: I see that your mommy is allowing you to play with the computer.

This is idiotic partisan crap.

Do you think anyone would expect a reasonable conversation with you with statements like "Obamarrhoids" or "OBAMARRHOIDAL PSYCHOSIS"? No, you came here just to be mad and throw a tantrum.

Like I said, this is idiotic partisan crap.

Forum List

Back