In unexpected snub California Democrats refuse to endorse Feinstein for relection

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-2-25_9-23-47.png

In a stunning - if not altogether unexpected - blow to long-time California Senator Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, the California state Democratic Party opted not to endorse their own senior senator as she prepares to start campaigning to defend her seat in the 2018 midterms.

In Unexpected Snub, California Democrats Refuse To Endorse Feinstein For Reelection
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh drain the swamp this is and might be good news. Get this ANTI AMERICAN CYKA the hell out of there.
The good thing is all those past videos of the traitor saying " Mr and Mrs. American turn them in has backfired in this twits face on top of ppl realizing if they can't leave Ca. they will need a method to defend themselves.

Before U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein could finish her speech at the California Democratic Party convention Saturday, the music began playing to indicate she had used her allotted time.

She kept talking. The music got louder. "I guess my time is up," Feinstein conceded as what sounded like a 1940's movie score continued playing.

Without missing a beat, supporters of her opponent, State Sen. Kevin de León echoed her statement in a chant: "Your time is up! Your time is up!," a not so subtle reference to Feinstein's 25 years in the U.S. Senate.

It was a sign of things to come. The grassroots Democratic activists gathered at the party's annual convention in San Diego this weekend implicitly rebuked the state's senior U.S. Senator by denying her the party's endorsement for her re-election bid.

Feinstein finished far behind de León, the top Democrat in the state Senate. De León received 54 percent of delegates' votes to just 37 percent for Feinstein. It takes 60 percent to receive an endorsement.

boos from the liberal crowd. She lost the party endorsement to her opponent John Van de Kamp but got the nomination anyway, ultimately losing the November election to Pete Wilson.
Feinstein, De León Present Sharp Contrasts at Democratic Convention

She is right wing. You know, it's the big umbrella crap.

California just needs to get it over with and cede from The Union.

Feinstein seemed to at least on he surface have some ethics, as imperfect as she was.

I didn’t agree with her politics, but I’d The Democrat Party has no place for her, they are now no different than The Nazi party which began to take over The Weimar Democrat Republic by pushing Identity Politics and Monolithic Agendas.

They picked an anchor baby over Feinstein, his mother was an illegal from Guatemala, he recently testified that half his family is at risk of deportation under Trump. So basically Mexico is trying to take over the U.S. Senate.

Before U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein could finish her speech at the California Democratic Party convention Saturday, the music began playing to indicate she had used her allotted time.

She kept talking. The music got louder. "I guess my time is up," Feinstein conceded as what sounded like a 1940's movie score continued playing.

Without missing a beat, supporters of her opponent, State Sen. Kevin de León echoed her statement in a chant: "Your time is up! Your time is up!," a not so subtle reference to Feinstein's 25 years in the U.S. Senate.

It was a sign of things to come. The grassroots Democratic activists gathered at the party's annual convention in San Diego this weekend implicitly rebuked the state's senior U.S. Senator by denying her the party's endorsement for her re-election bid.

Feinstein finished far behind de León, the top Democrat in the state Senate. De León received 54 percent of delegates' votes to just 37 percent for Feinstein. It takes 60 percent to receive an endorsement.

boos from the liberal crowd. She lost the party endorsement to her opponent John Van de Kamp but got the nomination anyway, ultimately losing the November election to Pete Wilson.
Feinstein, De León Present Sharp Contrasts at Democratic Convention

She is right wing. You know, it's the big umbrella crap.

Diane Feinstein is as far left as they come. This is just an early sign of the cracking and crumbling of the DNC as they begin to eat their own. After 8 years of Barry Obama and two years of Hillary running a second disastrous, corrupt campaign, I don't think they can take much more.

Yeah, the majority of the California Democratic delegates voted to endorse her more-liberal opponent.

Not sure why you think that's somehow a "victory" for your side.

Probably because she’s active in supporting a group opposed to the legalization of pot (CALM) and that she might oppose putting THC in children’s and infants’ bodies in public. Apparently Californians don’t want their intoxication and addictions interrupted.

Probably because she’s active in supporting a group opposed to the legalization of pot (CALM) and that she might oppose putting THC in children’s and infants’ bodies in public. Apparently Californians don’t want their intoxication and addictions interrupted.
Yeah, it's like I said. She started taking stances that actually looked slightly moderate or that made fiscal sense. You do stuff like that in California and you might as well resign. Forget running for Office again.

Yeah, the majority of the California Democratic delegates voted to endorse her more-liberal opponent.

Not sure why you think that's somehow a "victory" for your side.

It seems the more polarizing the left gets, the better conservatives do in elections.

shocking. Frankenstein is on tape saying she would ban ALL GUNS in America. She is a devout leftist, total open borders, you can not get more left than her. But, California is a leftist cesspool. Radical marxists.

Forum List

Back