In their own words anti Trump resistance leaders say they want to make America UNGovernable

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In Their Own Words: Anti-Trump ā€˜Resistanceā€™ Leaders Say They Want To Make America ā€˜Ungovernableā€™

Behind the mass protests, choreographed chants and acts of violence, leaders of anti-Trump ā€œresistanceā€ efforts are communicating the same simple but dark message: they want to make America ā€œungovernableā€ for the president of the United States.

------------------------------------------------------------

Pyscho will do themselves in as they already are. Undoing it all is going to be a huge challenge. The brain damage of easily manipulated sheep seems to often be off the charts. A Nation of stupidity hope you can see the Country you will leave for your kids......

What if Trump and the establishment are controlling the anti-trump violence?

Most of the folks that I know that truly detest him deplore the violence and seek peaceful protest. Hell, the majority of posters at this site that are on the left are appalled by these clowns. What does that tell you?

If you do your research, and really dig, you would know that Soros clandestinely supported Trump, though the media won't tell you this. There is a reason for that.

If this is an agent provocateur movement, funding by the same nefarious folks that initiated the whole "crosscheck" to steal the election, and remember, Wikileaks is a honeypot, then it could be a tactic to not only destroy the left, but now also to destroy the right as well. As far back as the 1800's Albert Pike wrote they would be using anarchists and atheists to destroy confidence in the system. One can only assume he meant those with shallow materialistic gods.

I'm not saying I would have preferred Hillary, hell, she was just as bad if not worse. That said, if it is proven, beyond a doubt, that the election was rigged by the elites to get this result for a reason, what does this tell us? Especially when the elites in the Democratic party KNOW, and they don't care. They are playing a part. Leading their sheep to the slaughter.

16387316_940389902764944_809732799349635305_n.jpg

Remember, the far left wants to do away with the first amendment and the right bear arms. The far right is completely fine with the surveillance state and martial law.

This is just a tactic by the globalists to get society to accept both. It's a Hegelian trick to have folks begging to be put into chains. None of it is real.

Tell us why one party rule is a good thing now?

Tell us why EO's are a good thing now?

Tell us why giving Trump everything he wants will help Americans?

You cant...you're too invested in name calling and chuckling like a fool

I think what the MSM wants you too blind to see is that it doesn't matter if you are on the left or the right, they want you so invested in your own little issues that you become blind to the grand picture, the really big issue, which is how the STATE controls everyone.

Of course EO's aren't a good thing. But the left sure liked them when they were in control. Naturally the right is being hypocritical now.

However, now that the right is control, they are the same way, hypocritical, they would never even dare consider that the election was stolen by the elites.

At first, I didn't even believe it myself.

I have been doing a bit of research since Stein wanted those recounts. It turns out, she wasn't paid or supported by either Soros or the Clinton campaign, in fact, quite the opposite. It wasn't so much about "recounting" it was about spoiled votes. Do you know what that means?

I would prefer it not to be true. But that isn't important. We must put aside our preferences and look at the facts.

You know what I find particularly disturbing? The left, folks you support, they all know that in all likelihood, the election was rigged. Yet here they are, using their corporate media, rather than to expose what happened, trying to just stir shit up. What does that tell you?

It wouldn't be one party rule. We had two parties before the progressives came along.

In Their Own Words: Anti-Trump ā€˜Resistanceā€™ Leaders Say They Want To Make America ā€˜Ungovernableā€™

Behind the mass protests, choreographed chants and acts of violence, leaders of anti-Trump ā€œresistanceā€ efforts are communicating the same simple but dark message: they want to make America ā€œungovernableā€ for the president of the United States.

------------------------------------------------------------

Pyscho will do themselves in as they already are. Undoing it all is going to be a huge challenge. The brain damage of easily manipulated sheep seems to often be off the charts. A Nation of stupidity hope you can see the Country you will leave for your kids......
OMG, the Daily Caller. :rolleyes:

Trump called for a major investigation into voter fraud nation wide -- he's not hiding shit. What's more telling imo is that the left immediately shifted gears and started screaming to stop said investigation.

As for the theory that Trump is behind the violence. I thought of that, it wouldn't be Trump though he far to well watched. Which means it'd be some rich righty pulling the strings. And when you get to that point then there's nothing to be said - after all Soros is allowed to do it.

Trump called for a major investigation into voter fraud nation wide -- he's not hiding shit. What's more telling imo is that the left immediately shifted gears and started screaming to stop said investigation.

As for the theory that Trump is behind the violence. I thought of that, it wouldn't be Trump though he far to well watched. Which means it'd be some rich righty pulling the strings. And when you get to that point then there's nothing to be said - after all Soros is allowed to do it.
LOL

Forum List

Back