In the Nikk of time

Ria_Longhorn

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2017
There were 20 UN resolutions against Israel in 2016. The feckless UN could only muster 6 resolutions combined for the rest of the world (3 on Syria, and 1 each on Iran, North Korea, and Crimea). In fact, over the last 10 years, there have been over 200 resolutions against Israel. In this same period there were less than 10 UN resolutions against Syria where tens of thousands have been slaughtered by that blood-thirsty regime!

Into this asylum, the United Nations, comes Nikki Haley the new U.S. Ambassador to this feeble body, who aims to puts a stop to the rediculous one-sided, anti-Israel resolutions. Even before her appointment to the Ambassadorship, Ms Haley was standing up for Israel. While governor of South Carolina, she signed into law the first anti-BDS legislation that became the model for other states to oppose that vile movement.

It is with deep appreciation that we welcome Nikki Haley our new U.S. Ambassador to that post.

Full text of Ms Haley statement below video:

****Mod Edit****

Read the Rules!

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
  • Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Last edited by a moderator:
So...yet another Hebrew apologists in a long line of US Hebrew apologists. There was an 8 year break while the Coon was in office but now it is back to the same old show.
Nothing new to see here.

Here's One UN Resolution..US abstention allows UN to demand end to Israeli settlements

United Nations security council has adopted a landmark resolution demanding a halt to all Israeli settlement in the occupied territories after Barack Obama’s administration refused to veto the resolution.

A White House official said Obama had taken the decision to abstain in the absence of any meaningful peace process.

The resolution passed by a 14-0 vote on Friday night. Loud applause was heard in the packed chamber when the US ambassador, Samantha Power, abstained.

Israel Ignores what the rest of the World says, For Now, the Author that The OP Plagiarized "Why does the U.N. obsess over Israel?" - Nikki Haley - UN Watch
( Even has the same spelling Mistake “I just put out to the members of the Seucrity Council to help me understand:)
Ignores the content and validity of all the Resolution's against "That Shitty little country"

There were 20 UN resolutions against Israel in 2016. The feckless UN could only muster 6 resolutions combined for the rest of the world (3 on Syria, and 1 each on Iran, North Korea, and Crimea). In fact, over the last 10 years, there have been over 200 resolutions against Israel. In this same period there were less than 10 UN resolutions against Syria where tens of thousands have been slaughtered by that blood-thirsty regime!

Into this asylum, the United Nations, comes Nikki Haley the new U.S. Ambassador to this feeble body, who aims to puts a stop to the rediculous one-sided, anti-Israel resolutions. Even before her appointment to the Ambassadorship, Ms Haley was standing up for Israel. While governor of South Carolina, she signed into law the first anti-BDS legislation that became the model for other states to oppose that vile movement.

It is with deep appreciation that we welcome Nikki Haley our new U.S. Ambassador to that post.

U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley, Feb. 16, 2017:

“I just put out to the members of the Seucrity Council to help me understand: When we have so much going on in the world, why is it that every single month we’re going to sit down and have a hearing where all they do is obsess over Israel?

The first thing I want to do is talk about what we just saw in there. The Security Council just finished its regular monthly meeting on Middle East issues. It’s the first meeting like that that I’ve attended, and I have to say it was a bit strange. The Security Council is supposed to discuss how to maintain international peace and security. But at our meeting on the Middle East, the discussion was not about Hizballah’s illegal build-up of rockets in Lebanon. It was not about the money and weapons Iran provides to terrorists. It was not about how we defeat ISIS. It was not about how we hold Bashar al-Assad accountable for the slaughter of hundreds and thousands of civilians. No, instead, the meeting focused on criticizing Israel, the one true democracy in the Middle East. I am new around here, but I understand that’s how the Council has operated, month after month, for decades.

I’m here to say the United States will not turn a blind eye to this anymore. I am here to underscore the ironclad support of the United States for Israel. I’m here to emphasize the United States is determined to stand up to the UN’s anti-Israel bias. We will never repeat the terrible mistake of Resolution 2334 and allow one-sided Security Council resolutions to condemn Israel. Instead, we will push for action on the real threats we face in the Middle East.

We stand for peace. We support a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is negotiated directly between the two parties, as President Trump reiterated in his meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu yesterday. The outrageously biased resolutions from the Security Council and the General Assembly only make peace harder to attain by discouraging one of the parties from going to the negotiating table.

Incredibly, the UN Department of Political Affairs has an entire division devoted to Palestinian affairs. Imagine that. There is no division devoted to illegal missile launches from North Korea. There is no division devoted to the world’s number one state-sponsor of terror, Iran. The prejudiced approach to Israeli-Palestinian issues does the peace process no favors. And it bears no relationship to the reality of the world around us.

The double standards are breathtaking. Just a few days ago, the United States sought unsuccessfully to have the Security Council condemn a terrorist attack to Israel, where the terrorist opened fire on people waiting for a bus and then stabbed others. The Security Council would not hesitate to condemn an attack like that in any other country. But not for Israel. The statement was blocked. And that’s downright shameful.

Israel exists in a region where others call for its complete destruction and in a world where anti-Semitism is on the rise. These are threats that we should discuss at the United Nations as we continue working toward a comprehensive agreement that would end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
But outside of the UN, there is some good news. Israel’s place in the world is changing. Israel is building up new diplomatic relationships. More and more countries recognize how much Israel contributes to the world. They are recognizing that Israel is a beacon of stability in a troubled region, and that Israel is at the forefront of innovation, entrepreneurship, and technological discovery.
It is the UN’s anti-Israel bias that is long overdue for change. The United States will not hesitate to speak out against these biases in defense of our friend and ally, Israel.

I will say that I think we saw maybe a slightly different tone in the meeting, but we will have to see how it goes.

Thank you."

:eusa_clap:

Just like a person who double parks all the time, complains that the Cops are only picking on them because they got 20 Parking Fines

Just like a person who double parks all the time, complains that the Cops are only picking on them because they got 20 Parking Fines

Meanwhile, the Tibetans, Syrians, Chechens, Copts, Cypriots, etc., are all ignored despite their suffering, while the world just obsesses on Israel.

Meanwhile, the Tibetans, Syrians, Chechens, Copts, Cypriots, etc., are all ignored despite their suffering, while the world just obsesses on Israel.
Not in this forum which is Palestine/Israel. Start a new thread in the appropriate forum with your concerns over the Tibetans, Syrians, Chechens, Copts, Cypriots, etc.

Not in this forum which is Palestine/Israel. Start a new thread in the appropriate forum with your concerns over the Tibetans, Syrians, Chechens, Copts, Cypriots, etc.
Dial 1.800.WAAAAH! If Israel is guilty of double parking the others are guilty of extreme drunk driving.

Tibetans:

There were several Security Council resolutions against the PRC before it took over as a member of the UNSC from Taiwan and there has been a constant stream General Assembly and UN Human Rights Council resolutions criticizing China with respect to Tibet. Much of this is described on this website:

International Campaign for Tibet | United Nations

Chechens:

There have been dozens of UN Resolutions condemning Russia re: Chechnya, even though Russia holds veto power on the UNSC. For example:

"The UN Commission on Human Rights approved a resolution presented by the European Union, overriding vocal objections by countries including Russia and China.

BBC News | EUROPE | UN condemns Russia over Chechnya

Syrians:

Who exactly should be condemned? Syria?, Russia?, ISIS?, those supporting ISIS (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Gulf Nations?), , the Islamist rebel groups Al Nusra etc.?, those supporting the Islamist rebel groups (U.S., France, UK, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Gulf Nations?)

Copts:

Who should the UN condemn? Is the Egyptian Government oppressing the Copts?

Cypriots:

Which group is currently "suffering" in Cyprus and who is doing the oppressing that should be condemned? In any case about 80 UN Resolutions have been issued regarding Cyprus.

So, as usual, it is your usual Zionist propaganda that can be easily debunked.

“I just put out to the members of the Seucrity Council to help me understand: When we have so much going on in the world, why is it that every single month we’re going to sit down and have a hearing where all they do is obsess over Israel?

The first thing I want to do is talk about what we just saw in there. The Security Council just finished its regular monthly meeting on Middle East issues. It’s the first meeting like that that I’ve attended, and I have to say it was a bit strange. The Security Council is supposed to discuss how to maintain international peace and security. But at our meeting on the Middle East, the discussion was not about Hizballah’s illegal build-up of rockets in Lebanon. It was not about the money and weapons Iran provides to terrorists. It was not about how we defeat ISIS. It was not about how we hold Bashar al-Assad accountable for the slaughter of hundreds and thousands of civilians. No, instead, the meeting focused on criticizing Israel, the one true democracy in the Middle East. I am new around here, but I understand that’s how the Council has operated, month after month, for decades.

I’m here to say the United States will not turn a blind eye to this anymore. I am here to underscore the ironclad support of the United States for Israel. I’m here to emphasize the United States is determined to stand up to the UN’s anti-Israel bias. We will never repeat the terrible mistake of Resolution 2334 and allow one-sided Security Council resolutions to condemn Israel. Instead, we will push for action on the real threats we face in the Middle East.

We stand for peace. We support a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that is negotiated directly between the two parties, as President Trump reiterated in his meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu yesterday. The outrageously biased resolutions from the Security Council and the General Assembly only make peace harder to attain by discouraging one of the parties from going to the negotiating table.

Incredibly, the UN Department of Political Affairs has an entire division devoted to Palestinian affairs. Imagine that. There is no division devoted to illegal missile launches from North Korea. There is no division devoted to the world’s number one state-sponsor of terror, Iran. The prejudiced approach to Israeli-Palestinian issues does the peace process no favors. And it bears no relationship to the reality of the world around us.

The double standards are breathtaking. Just a few days ago, the United States sought unsuccessfully to have the Security Council condemn a terrorist attack to Israel, where the terrorist opened fire on people waiting for a bus and then stabbed others. The Security Council would not hesitate to condemn an attack like that in any other country. But not for Israel. The statement was blocked. And that’s downright shameful.

Israel exists in a region where others call for its complete destruction and in a world where anti-Semitism is on the rise. These are threats that we should discuss at the United Nations as we continue working toward a comprehensive agreement that would end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
But outside of the UN, there is some good news. Israel’s place in the world is changing. Israel is building up new diplomatic relationships. More and more countries recognize how much Israel contributes to the world. They are recognizing that Israel is a beacon of stability in a troubled region, and that Israel is at the forefront of innovation, entrepreneurship, and technological discovery.
It is the UN’s anti-Israel bias that is long overdue for change. The United States will not hesitate to speak out against these biases in defense of our friend and ally, Israel.

I will say that I think we saw maybe a slightly different tone in the meeting, but we will have to see how it goes.

Thank you."

20 resolutions for Israel and 6 for the rest of the world because while it's difficult to get enough support to pass resolutions for the rest ot the word, there is near unanimous opposition in the world against Israel's actions in the Middle East.

Thank you."

Nikki Haley should have been our president. America needs a strong bond with India in our war against radical Islamic terrorists.

Thank you."

20 resolutions for Israel and 6 for the rest of the world because while it's difficult to get enough support to pass resolutions for the rest ot the word, there is near unanimous opposition in the world against Israel's actions in the Middle East.

It's truly amazing how audacious the Zionist propagandists are. They believe they can make outrageous claims with no basis in fact and everyone will believe the propaganda and lies. In fact, the UNSC adopted 76 Resolutions in 2016 and only one was related to Israel. These people just read propaganda and lies and then repeat it on this forum without thinking to check it out.

Resolutions adopted by the United Nations Security Council in 2016

Thank you."

It's truly amazing how audacious the Zionist propagandists are. They believe they can make outrageous claims with no basis in fact and everyone will believe the propaganda and lies. In fact, the UNSC adopted 76 Resolutions in 2016 and only one was related to Israel. These people just read propaganda and lies and then repeat it on this forum without thinking to check it out.

You pour, dear. Born on third base and thought you hit a home run?

UNGA adopts 20 resolutions against Israel, 6 on rest of world combined - UN Watch

Thank you."

UNGA adopts 20 resolutions against Israel, 6 on rest of world combined - UN Watch

Ever since the UN became infested with Muslim countries, the UN has become an enemy of the USA & our allies.

Thank you."

Ever since the UN became infested with Muslim countries, the UN has become an enemy of the USA & our allies.

All of these countries voted for UNSC Resolution 2334 except for the US, which abstained. How many of them are Muslim enemies of the U.S. or our allies?

Permanent members
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
    China
  • 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
    France
  • 23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
    Russia
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
    United Kingdom
  • 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
    United States
Non-permanent members

It's truly amazing how audacious the Zionist propagandists are.

It's truly amazing how audacious these electronicintefada propagandists are. The OP is clearly talking about resolutions that the UN General Assembly passed, the link for which was posted by Hollie, while this electronicintefadist attempts to deflect the thread by posted resolutions passed by the Security council.

Apples to Oranges.

It's truly amazing how audacious the Zionist propagandists are.

It's truly amazing how audacious these electronicintefada propagandists are. The OP is clearly talking about resolutions that the UN General Assembly passed, the link for which was posted by Hollie, while this electronicintefadist attempts to deflect the thread by posted resolutions passed by the Security council.

Apples to Oranges.

So, the UNSC is far more tilted in support of Israel than the UNGA is tilted against Israel. Which organization is more powerful?

Plus you are lying sack of crap. There is no propaganda site involved in any of my posts. It is you and your buddies that use Hasbara sites exclusively.

On the other hand, maybe I will start posting links and articles from EI, so we can make your absurd accusations accurate in the future.

Another Israeli political hack at the UN.

Move along folks. There is nothing to see here.

Forum List

Back