Israel Helping Syrian Refugees

Are they Writing on the presents...again?

more%20girls%20signing%20bombs.2.jpg

Are they Writing on the presents...again?

more%20girls%20signing%20bombs.2.jpg

Here ladies & gentlemen is a perfect example of a Palestinian mentality. Anything Israel does to help others throughout the world, Israel gets condemned for. Oh well, in all fairness, let us ask fanger to educate the Zionists to all of the Palestinian contributions to help others in need.

Imagine A Mafia Don, who Orders people killed, "Protection" money collected and distributed as bribe's Who sometimes gives money to help the needy children of the people he had killed,

Imagine A Mafia Don, who Orders people killed, "Protection" money collected and distributed as bribe's Who sometimes gives money to help the needy children of the people he had killed,

well I'll be darned. I had no idea it was Israel who is massacring the innocent Syrian refugees. Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors what I just learned from Fanger.

Is there anyone who does not praise Israel for helping Syrian refugees? They are the innocents trapped between the forces of Assad & the rebels in their war to annihilate each other. And may both sides win in achieving their goal.

From Efrat to Syria with Love: Israeli Youth Prepare Relief Packages for Refugees
Load of crap. We are bombing Syria for the zionists.

76da9-c8_or9zvyaal6ng-large.jpg

8291f-c85hpzwxkaajf7b.jpg
Funny, funny, funny. Oh Louie, I think I love you for all the laughs you give us. Please post more often. Heh Heh!

Fine, enjoy...

3360d-chemicalattack.gif

OMG! Mail Online. Well that sure makes it official. I tell ya it was a case of the USA initiating the chemical weapons bombing of Syria, paid for by those Zionists in Israel to steal Syrian land. Heh Heh!

Who is sick of these lying shitheads getting our kids to fight their stupid wars?

syria%2BcAAHCuH.jpg

Who is sick of these lying shitheads getting our kids to fight their stupid wars?

syria%2BcAAHCuH.jpg

Eh, Louie. FYI, it is Assad who is responsible for all the innocent Syrian refugees. May God bless Israel & the USA for wanting Assad out of power for his crimes against his own citizens.

Bad intelligence: Donald Trump attacked Syria based on a report full of holes

"I have reviewed the document carefully, and I believe it can be shown, without doubt, that the document does not provide any evidence whatsoever that the U.S. government has concrete knowledge that the government of Syria was the source of the chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun, Syria at roughly 6 to 7 a.m. on April 4, 2017."

Bad intelligence: Donald Trump attacked Syria based on a report full of holes | Mulshine

"I have reviewed the document carefully, and I believe it can be shown, without doubt, that the document does not provide any evidence whatsoever that the U.S. government has concrete knowledge that the government of Syria was the source of the chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun, Syria at roughly 6 to 7 a.m. on April 4, 2017."

Bad intelligence: Donald Trump attacked Syria based on a report full of holes | Mulshine

There ya go. Israel did it! Right Monte?

Cutting and pasting someone else's opinion from an obscure blog.

Super.

Cutting and pasting someone else's opinion from an obscure blog.

Super.

It's called Palestinian mentality.

Forum List

Back