In the history of america how many women have been drafted into the military?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
That's right - zero. While MILLIONS of american men have been forced into military service slavery. And hundreds of thousands have been killed in this slavery and hundreds of thousands of others suffered horrible injuries.

This is a huge huge example of discrimination against men. Women whine cause they didn't get the vote till 1920 but the drafting of men only is a million times worse.

Too bad, we can't fix that at the moment, can we?
But why do you think that drafting men is worse that not giving women right to vote?
Anyway, as far as I remember, men has always been more eager to fight than women. ;) And they are definitely stronger than women, and if you want to win, to need to use the strongest tools in your arsenal.
And from the logical point of view, there should be someone left at home while others fight. Those someones should also be capable of producing next generations - for the sake of the kind. So it's better to have one man and ten women than vice versa.
I might be cynical, but war... is extremely practical and cynical thing.

Too bad, we can't fix that at the moment, can we?
But why do you think that drafting men is worse that not giving women right to vote?

In the framing set-up by ShootSpeeders, the problem contrasts female self-centeredness against male sacrifice for the common good of society. Men go off to fight, they lose liberty, they face the risk of being maimed or killed and this is all for love of country. Women don't do anything like that. Instead women exercise the power of their votes to extract wealth from other people of society and direct that wealth to either themselves or to other women (such as single women being sympathetic to the plight of single mothers and so voting to tax men and married couples in order to provide for single mothers)

Women having the vote has been an utter disaster for good governance in the US and it's corrupted our conception of government, from providing for the common good to providing a nanny for everyone.

Anyway, as far as I remember, men has always been more eager to fight than women. ;) And they are definitely stronger than women, and if you want to win, to need to use the strongest tools in your arsenal.

And biologically speaking, men are more expendable than women. A group of 100 men and 100 women can lose 60% of the men and still survive, but if they lost 60% of the women, then the future is doomed.

And from the logical point of view, there should be someone left at home while others fight. Those someones should also be capable of producing next generations - for the sake of the kind. So it's better to have one man and ten women than vice versa.

Yes, this is very true. Too bad that the women of the last 60 years have let society down. The total fertility rate is below replacement and society is dying. We cope by importing people and this allows women to avoid fulfilling their responsibility and instead play at career or partying or finding fulfillment. As we import more strangers into society, the patrimony built by past and present generations doesn't get passed to society's children (because we have too few of them) and instead gets passed to strangers. All sorts of negative consequences flow from this, all avoidable if women were interested in having children, you know, the very thing you point to as a rationale for women being kept safe from the horrors and personal costs of war fighting.

I might be cynical, but war... is extremely practical and cynical thing.

I have no problem with your assessment of the situation. It's very accurate and practical. The problem is with women living up to their end of the bargain.

• Banned
T

HAHAHA. Are you serious? Half of americans don't even care about voting and never vote. I'm one of them. But being forced into military slavery matters to everyone. THINK

• Banned
Yeah, great read. I love misogyny for breakfast. It's good with bananas on it.

I don't hate women but you obviously hate men since you support the huge anti-male discrimination inherent in letting women vote but exempting them from the military draft.

• Banned
I don't hate women but you obviously hate men since you support the huge anti-male discrimination inherent in letting women vote but exempting them from the military draft.

Go ahead, open Selective Service registration up to women, I'm all for it. Betcha it won't be the chicks stopping it from happening.

You lose that bet. Nobody likes being forced into slavery.

In the framing set-up by ShootSpeeders, the problem contrasts female self-centeredness against male sacrifice for the common good of society. Men go off to fight, they lose liberty, they face the risk of being maimed or killed and this is all for love of country. Women don't do anything like that.

Well, actually, for centuries women sacrified themselves for the common good by giving birth and dying in numbers, for medicine wasn't advanced enough till the recent time. And they still die, by the way.

Women having the vote has been an utter disaster for good governance in the US and it's corrupted our conception of government, from providing for the common good to providing a nanny for everyone.

Are you seriously saying that? Can't believe that... o_O

HAHAHA. Are you serious? Half of americans don't even care about voting and never vote. I'm one of them. But being forced into military slavery matters to everyone. THINK

As far as I remember, no one is forced into military slavery anymore in this country.
It's strange to here such words in the country where men used to be proud they serve their country and protect it.

Liberals have demanded access to combat roles for military women so they can get promotions.

Okay, fine.

But if we ever re-institute the draft, women should no longer be excluded from it.

That's right - zero. While MILLIONS of american men have been forced into military service slavery. And hundreds of thousands have been killed in this slavery and hundreds of thousands of others suffered horrible injuries.

This is a huge huge example of discrimination against men. Women whine cause they didn't get the vote till 1920 but the drafting of men only is a million times worse.
That's why, if the draft ever comes back, the first man who sues over discrimination in the draft will win and women will be drafted too.

That's why, if the draft ever comes back, the first man who sues over discrimination in the draft will win and women will be drafted too.
Good you reap what you sow

That's right - zero. While MILLIONS of american men have been forced into military service slavery.
And that is the way is should stay....a country that drafts women is despicable.
Currently in the US, there is no draft thus no involuntary servitude for both men and women.
There is something terribly wrong when the government of a so called free country can take a minimum of 2 years of your life for active service. Hopefully we will never fall back into the dark ages of a military draft, and the all volunteer army will suffice.

Last edited:
As far as I remember, no one is forced into military slavery anymore in this country.
It's strange to here such words in the country where men used to be proud they serve their country and protect it.

Changing the subject are we? Address the issue of letting both sexes vote while only drafting the male sex.

[

Wrong. The SCOTUS will say the man lacks "standing" and refuse to hear the case.!!! That's what they do when SOLDIERS challenge the eligibility of obozo to be CIC. Wrong as anything can be but the judges do it and get away with it.

[
Well, actually, for centuries women sacrified themselves for the common good by giving birth and dying in numbers, for medicine wasn't advanced enough till the recent time. And they still die, by the way.

HAHAHA. So now getting pregnant is the same as being drafted???!! The loony left is grabbing at straws again. Even they know it's 100% wrong to let women vote but exempt them from the draft.

T

Ok, so your complaints about how our government is run are worth nothing. Got it.

In the framing set-up by ShootSpeeders, the problem contrasts female self-centeredness against male sacrifice for the common good of society. Men go off to fight, they lose liberty, they face the risk of being maimed or killed and this is all for love of country. Women don't do anything like that.

Are you seriously saying that? Can't believe that... o_O

Well...you can tell the ones who aren't proud and want something for nothing.

Ironically, there are two WOMEN on this thread who did serve proudly...even unto retirement.

[

Wrong. The SCOTUS will say the man lacks "standing" and refuse to hear the case.!!! That's what they do when SOLDIERS challenge the eligibility of obozo to be CIC. Wrong as anything can be but the judges do it and get away with it.
Of course that man will have standing. You are pretty stupid to think otherwise. :lol:

Forum List

Back