In States That Won’t Legalize Weed, Veterans Are Changing Minds

we watched that once. it was the epitome of stupid in every bit of reality applied and possible.

Yeah, we used to get stoned and watch it. Funny as hell.

I don't do it too much anymore. Don't do much of anything like I did when I was younger.

But I still imbibe from time to time.

Everyone who wants to smoke pot already smokes pot. Criminalization has practically no deterrent effect and makes less sense as time goes on.

I disagree, we legalized in this state and we have seen consumption go up. DUI for marijuana has increased, also businesses that do drug tests are finding higher drug failure rates due to marijuana.

I disagree, we legalized in this state and we have seen consumption go up. DUI for marijuana has increased, also businesses that do drug tests are finding higher drug failure rates due to marijuana.

Some people will OD on Celery if you give them a chance.

BTW, Trump is 100%, totally for the decriminalization marijuana and for allowing States to legalize it.

Don't let our resident dims know. They'll be against it if they find out Trump is for it

Are veterans now dope dealers to children? Get them hooked young and they can be counted on to support drug use as adults.

In first states to legalize pot, teen use triggers concerns
who gets hooked on weed?

The new stuff is so strong, you can get a monkey on your back to a small extent. Not life-threatening like H or anything, but I know people that will Jones-Out if they don't have a doobie every single day.

And, yeah. It's physical.

But still, a small price to pay for something that relaxes and has somewhere around zero bad side-effects...... Other than making you stoopid. Which is fun sometimes.
it is nowhere NEAR as bad as alcohol. i just have never known someone to be physically hooked. mentally is a different story.

It was a power grab in the 1930's when they unconstitutionally used a tax to effectively outlaw it.

The US needed a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw alcohol. We didn't export that law to breweries and distillers in other countries either.

It was a power grab after the SC declared the original tax unconstitutional and Congress decided they had the power to declare it illegal in all states.

It should be taken off the list of controlled substances all together.

This is where the Conservative mainstream and I part ways.

People just simply should NOT be locked up for weed. It's just stupid beyond belief.

Democrat(so called liberals) were not much better. Under Clinton the number of pot arrest increased, again.

It was a power grab in the 1930's when they unconstitutionally used a tax to effectively outlaw it.

The US needed a Constitutional Amendment to outlaw alcohol. We didn't export that law to breweries and distillers in other countries either.

It was a power grab after the SC declared the original tax unconstitutional and Congress decided they had the power to declare it illegal in all states.

It should be taken off the list of controlled substances all together.

No, marijuana got caught up in Prohibition.

When they passed the Amendment superseding the Prohibition Amendment, marijuana didn't get included.

Another thing female voters gave us...... Prohibition.

Nice going Gals. Gave us prohibition, which gave us the Mob. Gave us Bill The Rapist, Gave us the Lying Cocksucker.

Some emotional maturity here would be nice......

If you smoke pot you will be a burden on tax payers when you get diagnosed with COPD. That aside, 20 years from now some health condition will be blamed on weed and what happened to Phillip Morris will happen to big weed. Ain’t about values at all.

Pot does not have to be smoked. It is very effective when ingested.

Yes, this is true, it still, for all the awesome buzzyness there are consequences and marijuana products should have to display the same surgeon generals warning that alcohol and tobacco does.

People just simply should NOT be locked up for weed. It's just stupid beyond belief.

Democrat(so called liberals) were not much better. Under Clinton the number of pot arrest increased, again.

Probably just going after the Arkansas Mafia's competition. (note distinct lack of smiley icon)

Probably just going after the Arkansas Mafia's competition. (note distinct lack of smiley icon)
And people who bought Tyson's Food products help support the Arkanslaw narco state..

Yes, this is true, it still, for all the awesome buzzyness there are consequences and marijuana products should have to display the same surgeon generals warning that alcohol and tobacco does.

If it were legal, it probably would.

If it were legal, we could put most of the bad drug dealers out of business.

Pot is a 'Gateway' drug. Legalize it and..... No more gateway to the really bad drugs.

If it were legal, it probably would.

If it were legal, we could put most of the bad drug dealers out of business.

Pot is a 'Gateway' drug. Legalize it and..... No more gateway to the really bad drugs.

Na, pot ain’t a gateway drug. No one snorts coke so they can stay up and smoke more pot. But they do snort coke so they can drink more. I think beer is more of a gateway drug then pot.

F'n redneck Texans just passed round 2 legalizing clinical weed - ya gotta be totally fubar to get a card-

they made the expense of the license pretty steep too - $450,000.00 every 2 years.

stupid shit Baptist bible bangers-

F'n redneck Texans just passed round 2 legalizing clinical weed - ya gotta be totally fubar to get a card-

they made the expense of the license pretty steep too - $450,000.00 every 2 years.

stupid shit Baptist bible bangers-

Really? Show us who did the votes and how they voted.

Everyone who wants to smoke pot already smokes pot. Criminalization has practically no deterrent effect and makes less sense as time goes on.
Marijuana has been widely available in California for 20+ years. We legalized medical MJ in 1996.

I don't know of any cases of reefer madness so far.
the only cases are from the die hard anti pot people...some of them are right here in this forum...

If there is one thing that damages the Republican Party more than any other, it is their ignorance regarding marijuana.

Keep it away from kids, sure. Adults? Let 'em have at it
and many republicans smoke the stuff....they just dont want you to know....

consumption has gone up compared to when?.....people have always drove when high,but who knew?... DUIs with pot have gone up because now they are looking for it....

If you smoke pot you will be a burden on tax payers when you get diagnosed with COPD. That aside, 20 years from now some health condition will be blamed on weed and what happened to Phillip Morris will happen to big weed. Ain’t about values at all.

Pot does not have to be smoked. It is very effective when ingested.

here in Nevada they have warnings on the packaging...

and many republicans smoke the stuff....they just dont want you to know....

Who me? Not me... I don't know who that shit belongs to ociffer… I don't know if I am a Republican, I do know I am a conservative... And I keep my dope smoking proclivities to myself...

Rookies!!! You are all rookies when it comes to smoking pot...

Forum List

Back