In spite of the critical responses, "It is still "my Nation" and always will be!

I amso IR

"Well Yea, Duh"!
Jul 11, 2015
It seems the liberal faction along with a sprinkling of citizens have chosen to be critical of my personal belief and truths. Still, the truth, as difficult as may be for some to swallow, is the truth! It is not my intent to disavow or in any way attempt to change any other personal opinions as they are, PERSONAL!!!! Got it? I would never expect the "butt hurt" faction to accept my statements nor do I feel slighted because you do not.

Having stated that disclaimer, I still contend, by birth right, that the US of A is "my country", and will always be "my country" till death do us part. You wish my country would change and have done much harm to this Nation in attempting to do so. A new sheriff is now in town with more to follow in his wake. Get used to it and accept that fact or simply get "out of Dodge". "Time for you boys to leave town" including girls of course, as a current TV Ad suggests. Please don't go away mad, however, just go. Go home, to your home sweet home, as your particular brand of citizenship is no longer in vogue. Bye Bye, and have a wonderful life there.

It is my Nation as well. If I see it going in a direction I do not like, I am not leaving. I am working to return it to the values I think best. I want to see smaller gov't. I want to see a more reasonable military budget. I want to see a healthy, thriving economy. I want the slow erosion of personal liberties to be stopped.

I am not so sure about the "new sheriff". But if he improves things he will have my support.

• Banned
It is my Nation as well. If I see it going in a direction I do not like, I am not leaving. I am working to return it to the values I think best. I want to see smaller gov't. I want to see a more reasonable military budget. I want to see a healthy, thriving economy. I want the slow erosion of personal liberties to be stopped.

I am not so sure about the "new sheriff". But if he improves things he will have my support.

I find no bones with that which you write above. Just for the sake of conversation, I am also a "winter born", January, of many years ago should that be the meaning of your USMB moniker. I expect the USA to be governed in much, if not the same manner as you express. What I do not expect is some rag head from bumsteer, some where, to come here demanding a damned thing. The entire mess of humanity trying to modify America to conform to what they feel are their rights. If home is so screwed up, then reform that particular area and do not come into my space, expecting me to support you in the way you feel cheated of. As for the pathetic support you are receiving from so called American Utopian liberals, open to all immigration with the goal of destroying my nation and making it's rightful owners second class in and of itself I find repulsive and anti American. And if some find my vocal stance in some way abusive towards that rag headed interloper, so be it and so will it continue to be. Whore house or not, it is mine and I will have my say with no regard towards delicacy, and or hurt feelings. Mine are hurt daily by the drug reduced somebody wanna be's, which in my estimation is the average, everyday citizen of this whore house. What a damned shame and that is with thanks going to the liberal faction who are dying a slow and painful death. There is in progress a huge awakening from within and I intend to be in the forefront as long as possible, despite age as long as possible. Good talking to you in this vein of commonality. Have a nice day and stay in touch, WinterBorn.

Forum List

Back