In pictures: USA vs Islam

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Mike Bloomberg supports Cordoba Initiative and mosque.
Palin, Newt Gringrich, Rudy Giuliani are fiercest opponents.
02.jpg

Cypress, California
On mosque is graffitie that reads: "We will kill you all", "US Army will kill you all"
09.jpg

Temecula, California
A group called "We and humans" organizes protests against local Muslims' relocation of its praying buildings. Their argument: "They bring Jihad to South California"
03.jpg

Charlotte, North Carolina
Organization called OSA harass Muslims at their Friday prayers
04.jpg

Mufreesboro, Tenesse
Republican Congress member Lou Ann Zelenik supports demonstrators against local Muslims. She says: "Islam is against public safety and puiblic order".
05.jpg

Brooklyn, New York
Demonstraters protest against Muslims in Sheepshead Bay.
A counter-demonstrator is forced to shut-up by force.
06.jpg

Antioch, California
Terror attack on local mosque. Damage is 200.000 $.
10.jpg

Dearborn, Michigan
On many mosques in Detroit are graffiti writings against Islam
11.jpg

Katy, Texas
Local people support Craig Baker with his initiative to organize swine-race (horse-race) at Friday prayer time against local Muslim organization
12.jpg

Culver City, California
Earl Krugel of the Jewish Defence League is taken by police. He wanted to bomb the local King Fahd mosque, and kill Lebanon-origin Republican Darrel Issa
15.jpg

More:
ABD'de ?slam kar??tl??? yay?l?yor / - Hürriyet

Soon, you will put them into cages.
Ahh, forgot, You already did in Abu Graib and Guantanamo. And many more, which are located throughout Arab World in local US military bases.

The Great Ship is sinking, now the rats come out of their holes.
If I (from a Muslim culture) would be living in USA, I would immediately leave and not look back.
If this goes on, they will prison your children. You are already under general suspicion.

Last edited:
Soon, you will put them into cages.
Ahh, forgot, You already did in Abu Graib and Guantanamo. And many more, which are located throughout Arab World in local US military bases.

soon we will shoot them, light their bodies on fire and drag them through the streets to rot.

so a culture that stones women for adultery, has the death penalty for homosexuals, cuts journalists heads off, and encourages children to blow themselves up, really is going to get all worked up when the US ties their enemy to a leash like a dog? seems pretty tame to me.

The Great Ship is sinking, now the rats come out of their holes.
If I (from a Muslim culture) would be living in USA, I would immediately leave and not look back.
If this goes on, they will prison your children. You are already under general suspicion.

ok....so what the hell is your point?.....

ok....so what the hell is your point?.....

I'm not making a point, I'm just observing.
What is your point about the subject of this thread besides asking what my point is?

EDIT: I opened thread in "Current Events" subforum, because the more industrious and more innovative Americans preceeding the current generation did not cage people and burn mosques.
To my logic, the thread is current events.

Last edited:
great observations

Maybe I should matriculate to University in social sciences and write my thesis titled:

A generation Lost.
Unraveling the effects of economic downturn on the American psyche.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY0zE64thJ4]YouTube - ‪Palestinian Mickey Mouse‬‎[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egg83STz22E]YouTube - ‪Death of Farfur‬‎[/ame]

what do you mean by We are all Palestine

It is used as a slogan in Turkish language. It brings together people of different economic class and ideology to a common standpoint.

Sometimes you also hear or read:
- Palestine is everywhere, we are all Palestine.
- We are all Palestinians.

It is also used on different subjects, but always used on person/s that came under wheel of oppression.

what do you mean by We are all Palestine

It is used as a slogan in Turkish language. It brings together people of different economic class and ideology to a common standpoint.

Sometimes you also hear or read:
- Palestine is everywhere, we are all Palestine.
- We are all Palestinians.

It is also used on different subjects, but always used on person/s that came under wheel of oppression.

so a lot of christians in the middle east must use that term, huh?

Good OP.

Good to know there are people willing to stand up and fight against the Islamization of our society.

Forum List

Back