In pictures: USA vs Islam

Conservative protestors target Temecula Islamic Center
“I don’t care for their religion, I don’t care for their politics and I do no want them here just like I do not want the illegal Hispanic people here, I don’t want ‘em,” said Don, a self-described grandmother from Temecula.

mosque-pan.jpg

Conservative protestors target Temecula Islamic Center | 89.3 KPCC

New York tightens security at Islamic centers during Ramadan

Police patrols will be beefed up at all existing religious centers and sites of future ones from August 11 to September 9, the department said in a statement,
referring to controversial plans to build a mosque near Ground Zero.
"During Ramadan, the Department will increase foot posts around mosques, assign patrol cars to houses of worship and select areas, and deploy additional plainclothes anti-crime units to deter burglaries," the NYPD said.

AFP: New York tightens security at Islamic centers during Ramadan

Police ask Jacksonville community to help catch mosque bomber
Authorities found remnants of a crude pipe bomb in the explosion, which occurred about 9:30 p.m. Monday at the Islamic Center of Northeast Florida on St. Johns Bluff Road.

“This was not a harmless prank,” Casey said. “We found shrapnel from the blast a hundred yards away close to [Florida] 9A.”

Police ask Jacksonville community to help catch mosque bomber | jacksonville.com

what do you mean by We are all Palestine

It is used as a slogan in Turkish language. It brings together people of different economic class and ideology to a common standpoint.

Sometimes you also hear or read:
- Palestine is everywhere, we are all Palestine.
- We are all Palestinians.

It is also used on different subjects, but always used on person/s that came under wheel of oppression.

In other words, let's hold off on murdering eachother for a minute while we seek the destruction of Israel, then we can resume killing one another once we wipe Israel off the map.

September 11, 2001: Muslims attack America for no reason killing thousands of inocent civilians.

twintowers.jpg

Effecting the lives of millions of Americans
9-11.jpg

then ~9 years later, they have the nerve to want to construct and dedicate a mosque to the conquering, destruction and murder of thousands of innocent people on the anniversary of that horrific event.

911_refresher.gif

Last edited:
"We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another.”

-Jonathan Swift

Forum List

Back