In pictures: USA vs Islam

thflipoff.gif

The only difference between share of US Taliban and Afghani Taliban in respective societies is:
US Taliban has responsibilities in a working society and has accumulated wealth.
Afghanis have nothing to loose.
Would you be in same position as an Afghani, you would probably go and bomb the next Mosque, like Americans are already doing. Maybe a direct result of economic failure recently in USA. When it does not go well economically, immigrants are always target of resentiments. Add to that hate against Muslims and we all know how story-line will proceed in future.

“If there is a God, atheism must seem to Him as less of an insult than religion.”

- Edmond de Goncourt

The only difference between share of US Taliban and Afghani Taliban in respective societies is:
US Taliban has responsibilities in a working society and has accumulated wealth.
Afghanis have nothing to loose.
Would you be in same position as an Afghani, you would probably go and bomb the next Mosque, like Americans are already doing. Maybe a direct result of economic failure recently in USA. When it does not go well economically, immigrants are always target of resentiments. Add to that hate against Muslims and we all know how story-line will proceed in future.

If only that shit were true!

I wish Americans WOULD stand up to you pieces of shit... instead we coddle and protect you murdering assholes.

AND NO..... not all muslims are terrorists yada yada blah blah.... Trust me if there were mosques burning in America, the liberal idiotic mainstream media would be all over it.

Your a lying jihadist.

I have more gruesome pics of what your heroes do to their fellow muslims... you want more?

Tell me..... when was the last time a christian took a muslim, or anyone for that matter, and lopped their head off for all the world to see?

Fuck you.... you asshole!

“Many have quarreled about religion that never practiced it”

- Benjamin Franklin.

(...)
Tell me..... when was the last time a christian took a muslim, or anyone for that matter, and lopped their head off for all the world to see?
(...)

Exactly. I agree with your point. But I extend it by saying it is the same motivation like Abu Ghraib.

The Infidel said:

(...)
(...)

Exactly. I agree with your point. But I extend it by saying it is the same motivation like Abu Ghraib.

The Infidel said:

So, having a womans panties placed upon your head is the same as having your head removed from your body?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If only those stacks of jihadists were dead.... Awww.... but the mean old dog was barking at them.... Waaaahhh

Come on, you can do better than that cant ya?

Im still waiting for the headless jihadists pics.... Ive got plenty pics of dead Americans, Indians, Pakistanis, and Indonesians... etc etc....

Your weak!

So, having a womans panties placed upon your head is the same as having your head removed from your body?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Abu Ghraib is only an example of a motivation.
That woman would have proceeded to chop the head-off, if she could.
The only thing upholding her were orders within chain of command.
Oders did not include killing of prisoner.

Fuck islam.
Fuck mohammed.
Fuck muslims.
Fuck your mosques.

Everything I need to know about muslims, I learned on 9/11.

Forum List

Back