Washington Post compiles Donald Trump's flip flops in 113-second video

Why are you guys so worried about Donald Trump, politically he's a nobody, a cause celeb to some of the more far right fringe.
His hair (without being attached to him) has a better chance of winning than he does. :dunno:

When will the WaPo do this for Big Ears and Mrs. BJ Clinton?

Of course that would require many hours of work.

WAPO didn't make a video of the Hildabeast's flip flops? It would take longer than 113 seconds

Looks like The Donald has both Dems and Pubs shitting their pants.

Imagine, all this frenzied activity, directed against one feller, and on such short notice.

It's already too late to shut the guy up.

People are seeing a candidate who doesn't really give a rat's ass what the goddamned polls say.

People are seeing a candidate who tells the politically correct sheep to shove it.

People seem to be eating that up.

Rather like a breath of fresh air.

The guy's got zero chance of becoming President, but...

The more discomfort and truth that he manages to drag out of some of these other panderers and vote-whores on both sides of the aisle, before he's done, the better for the Nation and its People.

Rock on, Donnie Boy...

You don't have a snowball's chance in Hell, and, truth be told, I seriously doubt that I"d want you to win, but...

You make a welcome and badly needed and long overdue no-holds-barred, no-pandering addition to the field, while you've got the energy to hang in there.

Last edited:
Looks like The Donald has both Dems and Pubs shitting their pants.

Imagine, all this frenzied activity, directed against one feller, and on such short notice.

It's already too late to shut the guy up.

People are seeing a candidate who doesn't really give a rat's ass what the goddamned polls say.

People are seeing a candidate who tells the politically correct sheep to shove it.

People seem to be eating that up.

Rather like a breath of fresh air.

The guy's got zero chance of becoming President, but...

The more discomfort and truth that he manages to drag out of some of these other panderers and vote-whores on both sides of the aisle, before he's done, the better for the Nation and its People.

Rock on, Donnie Boy...

You don't have a snowball's chance in Hell, and, truth be told, I seriously doubt that I"d want you to win, but...

You make a welcome and badly needed and long overdue no-holds-barred, no-pandering addition to the field, while you've got the energy to hang in there.
They said Reagan didn't have any chance in hell becoming president.........and he did.

Forum List

Back