In need of some objective posters…

No, I was talking about the Hillary scandal. You know, those thousands of emails she deleted?

yes, and THOSE were thoroughly investigated and NOTHING damaging was found.....Ask Comey.

Nothing was found? You mean they didn't find confidential and classified email on that server? She didn't erase those emails after they were subpoenaed by Congress?

When Lynch said she would follow the recommendations of Comey, how did she know Comey was going to give her any recommendation in the first place? FBI directors never do that. Yes, she said that just a few days after her meeting with Bill Clinton on her plane when they discussed........... ahem....... golf and grandchildren. But she didn't recuse herself either.

Well, since right wingers are dumber than spent matches, I should ask more directly:

Should judge Curiel have recused himself from Trump. U fraud case?......Yes or No?

Should Session who was part of trump's campaign, recuse himself when investigation Trump's ties to Russian mafia types and spies?.......................Yes or No?

Here's a twist: why don't you answer your own questions here. We would love to know your opinion.

You could have just typoed, "I'm an idiot and I cannot answer hard questions"....That would have been a bit more honest, don't you think?

I AM ASKING YOU.........Either answer or go play with your water guns....

Right, you want me (us) to answer questions you won't even answer yourself. But I'm the idiot??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Nothing was found? You mean they didn't find confidential and classified email on that server? She didn't erase those emails after they were subpoenaed by Congress?

When Lynch said she would follow the recommendations of Comey, how did she know Comey was going to give her any recommendation in the first place? FBI directors never do that. Yes, she said that just a few days after her meeting with Bill Clinton on her plane when they discussed........... ahem....... golf and grandchildren. But she didn't recuse herself either.

THIS THREAD IS NOT about fast & Furious........Start a thread about your own hatred of Obama.......and stay on the fucking topic of this thread ......or, again, go play with your pistols.

People say a lot of things when they are being sued. If you want to be objective you might ask why Hussein and Hillary blamed an obscure you tube video for the coordinated attack on the Benghazi embassy that occurred on the anniversary of 9-11. If you want to be objective you could ask why Obama had to use "executive privilege" to prevent his IRS chief from testifying in a case involving the IRS being used to punish political enemies.

Right, you want me (us) to answer questions you won't even answer yourself. But I'm the idiot??

YES you are....Thank you....

I posted a thread asking a question.....

You CANNOT answer it

What morons do then is to DEMAND that I....as the original poster, answer YOUR fucked up question.

ARE there ANY brain cells left in your twisted heads that can figure out how truly moronic you are?

People say a lot of things when they are being sued. If you want to be objective you might ask why Hussein and Hillary blamed an obscure you tube video for the coordinated attack on the Benghazi embassy that occurred on the anniversary of 9-11. If you want to be objective you could ask why Obama had to use "executive privilege" to prevent his IRS chief from testifying in a case involving the IRS being used to punish political enemies.

Yet ANOTHER right wing moron who CANNOT address the O/P, now goes back to fucking Benghazi.

Its rather funny that you idiots actually manage to turn on your "puter all by yourselves.

The fundamental flaw in OP is that Nat would not recognize an objective poster if he snuck up and fucked him up the ass. I have read and responded to several of this degenerate fucktard's posts and have objectively concluded that he is a total idiot. He may even be mildly retarded.

I do not have a problem separating intelligence from bias. There are many intelligent leftist shit stains who I recognize as intelligent and/or objective (not on this board). These types can be contrasted with the typical leftist shit that merely parrot talking points and otherwise default to the leftist positions they have learned. This analysis is completely misplaced, however, on the OP. He clearly has zero capacity for objectivity. This means that he necessarily is incapable of recognizing objectivity even when it is right in front of his face.

Fact is, when I first read the thread title and saw that poor Nat was searching for an objective poster, I thought it may be a cry for help, kind of like an old person crying for help when he lacks the strength to get out of his bed at the nursing home. The poor old guy is lying there in a helpless morass of shit and piss, waiting for a nurse to come help him.

I thought the maybe Nat had received a utility bill and needed help to determine if it was a bill or some secret communique from Russia revealing treasonous contact with Donald Trump himself. Or maybe Nat needed help discerning the political intent of an old Billy Mays commercial. Pathetic, but completely believable.

But, alas, no emergent condition is at hand for poor old Nathew. Rather, he is merely trolling again while his home health caregiver (paid for out of public funds, no doubt), wipes the spittle drippining from his chin, and dries the puddle of urine beneath his chair. This.... THIS, is an unfortunate consequence of technology: useless motherfuckers given a platform to jibber jabber their irrational and nonsensical tripe in a semi-public forum. It used to be crossword puzzles and Matlock. Now they get on the internet.

Btw, Judge Wapner just died.

The fundamental flaw in OP is that Nat would not recognize an objective poster if he snuck up and fucked him up the ass. I have read and responded to several of this degenerate fucktard's posts and have objectively concluded that he is a total idiot. He may even be mildly retarded.

I do not have a problem separating intelligence from bias. There are many intelligent leftist shit stains who I recognize as intelligent and/or objective (not on this board). These types can be contrasted with the typical leftist shit that merely parrot talking points and otherwise default to the leftist positions they have learned. This analysis is completely misplaced, however, on the OP. He clearly has zero capacity for objectivity. This means that he necessarily is incapable of recognizing objectivity even when it is right in front of his face.

Fact is, when I first read the thread title and saw that poor Nat was searching for an objective poster, I thought it may be a cry for help, kind of like an old person crying for help when he lacks the strength to get out of his bed at the nursing home. The poor old guy is lying there in a helpless morass of shit and piss, waiting for a nurse to come help him.

I thought the maybe Nat had received a utility bill and needed help to determine if it was a bill or some secret communique from Russia revealing treasonous contact with Donald Trump himself. Or maybe Nat needed help discerning the political intent of an old Billy Mays commercial. Pathetic, but completely believable.

But, alas, no emergent condition is at hand for poor old Nathew. Rather, he is merely trolling again while his home health caregiver (paid for out of public funds, no doubt), wipes the spittle drippining from his chin, and dries the puddle of urine beneath his chair. This.... THIS, is an unfortunate consequence of technology: useless motherfuckers given a platform to jibber jabber their irrational and nonsensical tripe in a semi-public forum. It used to be crossword puzzles and Matlock. Now they get on the internet.

That, that and THAT!!!

This is possibly the most objective post of he century.

Thank you for addressing the question in the O/P.....Great job !!!!! LOL

Thank you for addressing the question in the O/P.....Great job !!!!! LOL
Why address the O/P's posting when the O/P himself is flawed?

Well, since right wingers are dumber than spent matches, I should ask more directly:

Should judge Curiel have recused himself from Trump. U fraud case?......Yes or No?

Should Session who was part of trump's campaign, recuse himself when investigation Trump's ties to Russian mafia types and spies?.......................Yes or No?

The FBI has already said there was no collusion between the campaign and Russia, their word is good enough for the hildabitch but not trump?

Here's a twist: why don't you answer your own questions here. We would love to know your opinion.
His opinion is Trump is Putin, Obama is God, Clinton is God Trump is Putin.

His opinion is Trump is Putin, Obama is God, Clinton is God Trump is Putin.

Be "proud' right wingers of having this caliber of intelligence among your ilk.....LOL

Forum List

Back