In need of some objective posters…

It's interesting the left thinks Sessions should rescue himself given Holder and Lynch under Obama.

I was thinking the same thing.

You and Sassy should put your half brains together and come up with a cohesive thought...
Now,THERE'S a challenge for you two.....LOL

You should get back to your own thread topic.

You want to bitch about Sessions and ignore or selectivly forget Holder and Lynch. Youre just another partisan hack....and we all recognize it.

It's interesting the left thinks Sessions should rescue himself given Holder and Lynch under Obama.

I was thinking the same thing.

You and Sassy should put your half brains together and come up with a cohesive thought...
Now,THERE'S a challenge for you two.....LOL

Well let's see now. Nobody recused themselves in the Clinton scandal. The judge in the Trump college case didn't recuse himself. But now you think that Sessions should? We gotcha now. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

So, let's see let's where logic takes us and llet OTHERS be the arbiters......

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

I rest my case....and let others be the arbiters....

By "challenge" do you mean where I asked you to answer my question first, and then promised I would answer your question second"?

Cause I did that, and you ran instead of answering my question.

She has a habit of doing that.

Well let's see now. Nobody recused themselves in the Clinton scandal. The judge in the Trump college case didn't recuse himself. But now you think that Sessions should? We gotcha now

WOW, we're going back to Clinton, now.........Should we discuss the Grant administration?

Well let's see now. Nobody recused themselves in the Clinton scandal. The judge in the Trump college case didn't recuse himself. But now you think that Sessions should? We gotcha now

WOW, we're going back to Clinton, now.........Should we discuss the Grant administration?

No, I was talking about the Hillary scandal. You know, those thousands of emails she deleted?

The one where they gave guns to drug dealers.

This whole bullshit was started by the disgraced Rick Perry.

There is NO indication that Obama had an influential role in the border operation labeled Fast and Furious
That is, there is NO sign that Obama either initiated or approved the deliberate flow of guns to cartels.

Rick Perry says Obama has provided guns to Mexican drug cartels

He sure as hell participated in the cover up bogusly claiming executive privilege.

Cause I did that, and you ran instead of answering my question.

What exactly did you do, nitwit....????

You did NOT answer any question.....all you did is pose an obfuscating SECOND question....Surely there's a grown u around to help you.....and if not, Hannity may be able to help you...LOL

The one where they gave guns to drug dealers.

This whole bullshit was started by the disgraced Rick Perry.

There is NO indication that Obama had an influential role in the border operation labeled Fast and Furious
That is, there is NO sign that Obama either initiated or approved the deliberate flow of guns to cartels.

Rick Perry says Obama has provided guns to Mexican drug cartels
So where's the evidence Trump is tied to Russia?

Do you define yourself as an "Objective Poster"?

Sometimes, not always......Thanks for asking.....and thanks for excluding yourself from that category...
Now, go take a nap..

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

The highlighted is just a small example of a lack of objective outlook and extreme political bias. So when asked if you are objective, I have to just say...

Bwwwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhabeerahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

*draws a breath*

Bwwwhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

stoppee.jpg

Well, since right wingers are dumber than spent matches, I should ask more directly:

Should judge Curiel have recused himself from Trump. U fraud case?......Yes or No?

Should Session who was part of trump's campaign, recuse himself when investigation Trump's ties to Russian mafia types and spies?.......................Yes or No?

Do you define yourself as an "Objective Poster"?

Sometimes, not always......Thanks for asking.....and thanks for excluding yourself from that category...
Now, go take a nap..

Versus...

The highlighted is just a small example of a lack of objective outlook and extreme political bias. So when asked if you are objective, I have to just say...

Bwwwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhabeerahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

*draws a breath*

Bwwwhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

View attachment 114350

What a waste of cyber space..........Be proud of this moron, right wingers...he's all yours....LOL

Well, since right wingers are dumber than spent matches, I should ask more directly:

Should judge Curiel have recused himself from Trump. U fraud case?......Yes or No?

Should Session who was part of trump's campaign, recuse himself when investigation Trump's ties to Russian mafia types and spies?.......................Yes or No?

Here's a twist: why don't you answer your own questions here. We would love to know your opinion.

Forum List

Back