In my gut, as much as I hate admitting it...I kinda hope Trump wins

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Guys I know, I know....but just a little bit of me, want to see this guy actually destroy what is left of white america.....its time GOP voters learn that there are serious concequences behind votes and these people never get it. I kinda hope Trump wins just to fuck shit up so bad, that these people get it and learn the lesson. Tonight on CNN they had these ww actually praying for a Trump victory, using God to have Satin in the white house.....in a way, Trump is needed to put an end to the crazy white people, kinda like what Hitler did for the Germans.....when God wants to punish, he answers prayers!!

And what would add the icing to the cake, the media revisiting all these people, his supporters, all in shell shock...man, what a priceless moment for the planet...this I would love to see.

I am sitting here wondering how Trump could possibly screw it up any worse than Obama has.

I still can't support either clown (Clinton or Trump) getting into the office, so for me, I'll just do a write-in. None of the individuals I want are qualified by virtue of being in other countries, not US born citizens, or not political, but to me, they'd be a better choice.
1. Prime Minister Viktor Orban of Hungary.
2. Senator Anke Van dermeersch of Belgium.
3. Geert Wilders of the Netherlands.
4. Ayaan Hirsi Ali, ex-Muslim Atheist, author, orator and quite critical of the religion she had been born into.
5. Richard Dawkins, Evolutionary biologist, author and Atheist.
6. Neil deGrasse Tyson, Astro-physicist.
Any one of those would make a better president than the garbage that are currently in the running. Too bad they can't qualify.

Guys I know, I know....but just a little bit of me, want to see this guy actually destroy what is left of white america.....its time GOP voters learn that there are serious concequences behind votes and these people never get it. I kinda hope Trump wins just to fuck shit up so bad, that these people get it and learn the lesson. Tonight on CNN they had these ww actually praying for a Trump victory, using God to have Satin in the white house.....in a way, Trump is needed to put an end to the crazy white people, kinda like what Hitler did for the Germans.....when God wants to punish, he answers prayers!!

And what would add the icing to the cake, the media revisiting all these people, his supporters, all in shell shock...man, what a priceless moment for the planet...this I would love to see.
I don't care to be a victim to teach the unlearnable a "lesson".

Forum List

Back