In Iowa Trump Takes Question on CO2 Pipeline

Maybe at one time but certainly not anymore. The quality of the average presidential candidate is so poor as to make one cringe at the thought of what they don't know as opposed to what they need to know. The standard we have for allowing people into that race is far too low. It explains why we've had a parade of moron level clowns for the past 20 years.
You must be talking about Republicans. Obama was pretty sharp, Clinton was a Rhodes scholar, Carter got a degree in nuclear engineering, studying at the Georgia Institute of Technology before transferring to the Naval Academy.

He probably never imagined people would actually be that fucking retarded!

And CO2 pipelines is the pinnacle of fucking retarded!

Has any of that been built yet, or is it another Solyndra?
Three companies have proposed building multibillion-dollar pipelines across Iowa to move carbon dioxide so it can be sequestered deep underground, potentially cutting greenhouse gas emissions from ethanol, fertilizer and other industrial ag plants.

The projects are controversial, netting roughly 750 comments to the Iowa Utilities Board through February. Many have been objections, with Iowans questioning whether the pipelines are needed, are safe and should be allowed to cross valuable farmland that's been passed down through generations.

Here's what we know so far about the projects.

What's been proposed?​

Three companies — Summit Carbon Solutions, Navigator CO2 Ventures and Archer Daniel Midlands Co., partnering with Wolf Carbon Solutions — want to build pipelines that will be used to move carbon dioxide captured from ethanol, fertilizer and other agricultural industrial plants.

Never heard of it before.

Greg

Trump is a zombie reacting to stimulus. Zero original thoughts or ability to reason.

You must be talking about Republicans. Obama was pretty sharp, Clinton was a Rhodes scholar, Carter got a degree in nuclear engineering, studying at the Georgia Institute of Technology before transferring to the Naval Academy.
he is talking about the politicians of today not yesterday.....the ones right now,from both parties, are some of the most inept and incompetent people we have ever seen....

Three companies have proposed building multibillion-dollar pipelines across Iowa to move carbon dioxide so it can be sequestered deep underground, potentially cutting greenhouse gas emissions from ethanol, fertilizer and other industrial ag plants.

The projects are controversial, netting roughly 750 comments to the Iowa Utilities Board through February. Many have been objections, with Iowans questioning whether the pipelines are needed, are safe and should be allowed to cross valuable farmland that's been passed down through generations.

Here's what we know so far about the projects.

What's been proposed?​

Three companies — Summit Carbon Solutions, Navigator CO2 Ventures and Archer Daniel Midlands Co., partnering with Wolf Carbon Solutions — want to build pipelines that will be used to move carbon dioxide captured from ethanol, fertilizer and other agricultural industrial plants.

Never heard of it before.

Greg

Anyone who went to grade school before CommunistCore knows how idiotic it is to do anything with CO2, other than leave it right where it is to be processed by vegetation, yet even in the area I live in, the corner where SD, MN and IA meet, the pro-pipeline propaganda is thick. The farmers are pissed.

I must admit that Mr Trump should have been better studied or at least better briefed on the controversy. I mean, it's not like he doesn't have enough arrows being fired at him 24/7.

But yeah, the slimy left gets to point fingers at him and Lord knows they have such tiny, sad, pathetic little lives and NEED any excuse they can find to hate on someone -- anyone -- especially the Orange Man who terrifies them to the point they soil their drawers.

It's going to be fun slamming their worthless asses back into the mental institutions.

And it doesn't go well. It doesn't sound like he had the slightest idea what this woman was talking about. At the very least he could have given it the old Billy Madison try and told her a story about a puppy.

I thought you Dims were the CO2 pipeline....making everyone wear facediapers caused us all to choke on our own CO2.
What a stupid topic.

And it doesn't go well. It doesn't sound like he had the slightest idea what this woman was talking about. At the very least he could have given it the old Billy Madison try and told her a story about a puppy.

Trump is leading the rest of the GOP candidates by a huge margin so your attempt at marginalizing him is laughable.

Trump is leading the rest of the GOP candidates by a huge margin so your attempt at marginalizing him is laughable.
In other words, you’re bragging that the Republican party has set an extremely low bar and is full of incredibly stupid people who are easily conned.

You seem to be confused as to what exactly is laughable

In other words, you’re bragging that the Republican party has set an extremely low bar and is full of incredibly stupid people who are easily conned.

No, I'm not confused about anything. Your Trump hating threads are what is really laughable.

1704724692150.png

The only candidate that's going to be able to answer all the curveball questions the press can throw at him Is Ramaswamy. The entire rest of the field on both sides are fairly ignorant of anything beyond the simplest of mechanical or physical sciences. It would be very easy to do the very same thing to each and every one of the candidates.
I don't think the lady was trying to do a "gotcha" at him. Iowans are genuinely concerned about the Carbon pipeline issue.

I don't think the lady was trying to do a "gotcha" at him. Iowans are genuinely concerned about the Carbon pipeline issue.
Oh I believe you.... I'm just taking the opportunity to point out how horrendously ignorant, by and large, the field of candidates really are excluding no one. Professional politicians aren't generally well read I'm afraid with a few exceptions that I've seen throughout the years. If I recall correctly Dwight Eisenhower was an accomplished mathematician.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Oh I believe you.... I'm just taking the opportunity to point out how horrendously ignorant, by and large, the field of candidates really are excluding no one. Professional politicians aren't generally well read I'm afraid with a few exceptions that I've seen throughout the years. If I recall correctly Dwight Eisenhower was an accomplished mathematician.
As has been pointed out to you - Obama & Bill Clinton were not only well-read but able to speak to any topic that came up.

Have never heard that Eisenhower was a mathematician - accomplished or otherwise. He was a great president, though.

ETA: Did a quick check. James Garfield was the only president who had a background in mathematics.
Garfield's mathematical work gained attention when he devised a trapezoid proof of the Pythagorean Theorem, a famous geometric concept. His proof was published in the "New England Journal of Education" in 1876.

Last edited:
As has been pointed out to you - Obama & Bill Clinton were not only well-read but able to speak to any topic that came up.

Have never heard that Eisenhower was a mathematician - accomplished or otherwise. He was a great president, though.

while Trump bragged about never reading.

Obama was a bit of a stuffed shirt. I don't see him tackling any calculus equations. He did have a good stage presence though and managed to pronounce 95% of his words correctly.

Bill Clinton on the other hand was a pretty smart dude and generally was never caught off god with any detail questions that required general knowledge.

Yet the point remains valid that the quadrennial POTUS race draws a plethora of absolute dumbbells. I find it highly offensive that there is not at least some screening process involved in it.

Forum List

Back