In Defense of Mike Pence, as He Declares His Candidacy for 2024

I believe you dic suckers

Stop projecting. You love to suck dick and asshole. Your self denial doesn’t conceal it. Look you’re a quiff. It’s ok. Nobody cares.
were cheering on the folks who stormed the capitol yelling "Hang Mike Pence"
Wrong. I have never cheered anything that happened on 1/6 other than tipping the cap to Mike Pence. I’ve posted that many times, in fact.
and hoping you could scare congress into overturning the election......
:itsok: Come off it Pointlessdexter. Not even the protestors inside the Capitol tries to overturn any election. You’re quite fully gullible.
you pussies WERE SILENT then;
Really? Link? But we know you won’t post any because you’re the pussy and a lying sack of shit.
so don't pretend to admire him now...
I’m not. I admired him that day and every day since. As I have said many times.
By the way, even Mike Pence admits it was Dan Quayle who talked him into it....
Wrong. He conferred with Quayle. That’s not the same thing.
the same Mike Pence your cult leader sent a mob after....
Lie.
and yet both you and Mike still bow to Trump.....
Pence is running against Trump. Not exactly “bowing” to him, you mental micron.
.that is how pathetic you cucks are
Your opinion about others might matter if anyone valued your opinion. :abgg2q.jpg:

Pence is the quintessential republican. his biggest liability is that he has the personality of a fence post. He has no personality, no speaking ability, no story-telling skills and is an emotionless, uninspired talker who barely gets the attention of his own base much less could ever capture the hopes and confidence of millions of americans.
And he's running because...wait for it...he's the RINO's candidate chosen to do as much damage to Trump as possible. Get ready the backstabbing is about to begin.

What I am going to say will not be well received by anybody, right or left. But I am going to say it any because I think it should be said. We could do far, far worse selecting a GOP presidential nominee than Mike Pence. He is a conservative politician with an admirable political history, including being the governor of Indiana and a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. Sure, there will be the detractors. The Trump supporters will throw Pence under the bus because he refused to certify electors. The left hates Pence because he opposes murdering babies.

Mike Pence served 4 long years as VP to Trump. During that time he was a soldier for Trump and his agenda. He had to endure a constantly changing staff, Don's late night Twitter sessions, McDonald's wrappers on the floor in the Oval Office, and probably Don Leering at his wife. But hey, I get it. I voted for Trump both times. I love Trump. He is my kind of guy. However, I differ from him in that I am an ideological conservative while he is a populist. There is nothing wrong with populism per se. I am not crazy about it because without a clear understanding of what you are voting for, and the ability of a populist to sway with the breeze, I feel that there is less accountability with populists. Moreover, my conservatism requires adherence to the constitution as our primary guiding principle as opposed to situational ethics. But I digress.

Through all the funny jokes about grabbing pussy and tales of fucking smoking how whoowahs (which Pence finds offensive and degrading), Pence remained a dutiful and loyal soldier. he defended Trump and advocated his policies. Plus, he did it within the parameters of his own tolerances rather than becoming a mini-Trump. A mini-Trump is a schmuck. There can only be one man who can pull off being Trump.

Clearly and lawfully, Pence made the correct decision not to reject electors and send us into the constitutional twilight zone. Even to this day he does not speak ill of Trump, though he will levy a critique of him. And so what? Every president can be, and will be, subject to critical analysis. See, Don is the kind of man you don't want your daughter to hang around, while Pence is the father tells his daughter not to hang around someone like Trump. Again, I love the man (Trump), and I love much of what he did in office. But I think we can really do better. While my current choice for 2024 is DeSantis, as between Trump and Pence.... I think I would have to go with Pence. Pence is a reasonable, pragmatic man who abides by a strong moral code. He is a decent and humble man. He demonstrated his iron character by standing by Trump for 4 years. I don't think anyone else did that except for Kellyanne Conway (who probably would do anything to stay away from that stupid bastard hubby of hers). Pence will thoughtfully consider every position he takes, and will not send boys into way without a thorough and agonizing battle with his conscience. He will also pursue a strong policy of prosperity through capitalism and energy growth, putting a stop to the idiotic leftist "green deal" bullshit.

If Trump is nominated again, of course I will vote for him. The alternative is just too fucking disgusting. Democrats have nowhere near to the moral fortitude to serve in any position of power, let alone the presidency and legislature. Pence has the understanding that the mechanisms of government belong to the People and that politicians hold their positions in what should be a quasi-fiduciary capacity to the People. There is not a Democrat alive today that believes this. They believe that they must be a great person and a leader since they were elected, and therefore, they are deserving of all the trappings and spoils of power. There are a lot of GOP who feel the same way. I trust Pence to do the right thing morally. There are not many politicians in the world you can say that about.

I oppose Pence because he failed to call out Trump for 6 years.
He is totally lacking in leadership or honesty.

Pence is the quintessential republican. his biggest liability is that he has the personality of a fence post. He has no personality, no speaking ability, no story-telling skills and is an emotionless, uninspired talker who barely gets the attention of his own base much less could ever capture the hopes and confidence of millions of americans.
And he's fucking gutless to boot...Caving to the mob after Indiana passed its religious freedom bill, revealed his "conservative bona fides" as a spineless wonder.

Stop projecting. You love to suck dick and asshole. Your self denial doesn’t conceal it. Look you’re a quiff. It’s ok. Nobody cares.

Wrong. I have never cheered anything that happened on 1/6 other than tipping the cap to Mike Pence. I’ve posted that many times, in fact.

:itsok: Come off it Pointlessdexter. Not even the protestors inside the Capitol tries to overturn any election. You’re quite fully gullible.

Really? Link? But we know you won’t post any because you’re the pussy and a lying sack of shit.

I’m not. I admired him that day and every day since. As I have said many times.

Wrong. He conferred with Quayle. That’s not the same thing.

Lie.

Pence is running against Trump. Not exactly “bowing” to him, you mental micron.

Your opinion about others might matter if anyone valued your opinion. :abgg2q.jpg:
Pence is running for president against the guy who wanted to see him hang -- and Pence is still too much of a pussy to mention his name....and Pence doesn't even believe he will win, he is running for president to regain his brand within the conservative echo-chamber because he is nothing outside it....In fact, most of the candidates running aren't running because they believe they can win, they are doing it to build up their brand....

And yes, all of you pussies who keep claiming on one hand that storming the Capitol was just a FBI false flag while also claiming all of the people arrested for it are patriots -- folks who say that are full of shit...you, are full of shit...

I got to agree with you on this one...which is odd because I never agree with you.

Pence suffers from the same thing Amy Klobuchar does; the charisma of a rock.

I'd like to see her in the white house but like Pence, she just doesn't inspire a lot of people.

You oppose Pence because he has an (R) by his name, liar.
And I am sure he voiced his opposition to Pence by voting against him....not storming the Capitol yelling "Hang Mike Pence"

And I really need you morons to understand this....many of you folks literally wanted to hang a guy that you JUST VOTED FOR a few months prior......

Now either you have piss poor judgement or your cult leader had piss poor judgement for picking him as his running mate

Another lie. Gee. What the hell would you ever post if you didn’t have to rely on lies?
Can you tell me a time in the history of this country where people wanted to hang the VP and the person who picked that VP -- was on the side of the folks wanting to hang them?

No matter how much you are willing to gargle Trump's balls, you can't dance around that fact....and this is probably the main reason you admire Pence -- because he has the same subservient attitude towards Trump that you do...

T-gop.0066 (49).jpg

and the fact you pussies still worship this weak bitch is probably the most pathetic thing about yall...

And I am sure he voiced his opposition to Pence by voting against him....not storming the Capitol yelling "Hang Mike Pence"

And I really need you morons to understand this....many of you folks literally wanted to hang a guy that you JUST VOTED FOR a few months prior......

Now either you have piss poor judgement or your cult leader had piss poor judgement for picking him as his running mate
Didn't vote for him....So suck on that, knucklehead.

Can you tell me a time in the history of this country where people wanted to hang the VP and the person who picked that VP -- was on the side of the folks wanting to hang them?

No matter how much you are willing to gargle Trump's balls, you can't dance around that fact....and this is probably the main reason you admire Pence -- because he has the same subservient attitude towards Trump that you do...

View attachment 792665

and the fact you pussies still worship this weak bitch is probably the most pathetic thing about yall...
Damn, girl! You’re a one note boring off-key symPHONY of stupid.

And he's running because...wait for it...he's the RINO's candidate chosen to do as much damage to Trump as possible. Get ready the backstabbing is about to begin.

Pence won't last unless Trump is locked in jail and bared from office as an insurrectionist. Otherwise, Pence will be like a mosquito hitting a chrome bumper goes 85. And if Pence does get the nomination in Trump's forced absence, he will be the uniparty's RINO throwaway vote with no chance of winning even 20 million votes and 19 million of those will be democrats.

Pence won't last unless Trump is locked in jail and bared from office as an insurrectionist. Otherwise, Pence will be like a mosquito hitting a chrome bumper goes 85. And if Pence does get the nomination in Trump's forced absence, he will be the uniparty's RINO throwaway vote with no chance of winning even 20 million votes and 19 million of those will be democrats.
AOC has better odds of getting the GOP nomination than Pence.

Unfortunately, all that what you said is false.

I wasn't happy when Trump pulled Pence onto his ticket... Pence is a very nice man I'm sure but he is a faithful establishment republican in the same vail as McConnell.... He very possibly may have been the White House leaker all along.... and the source of many of Trump's problems... which means he is not the man we need...
The biggest leaker in the Trump White House was Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back