In death, Sally Ride reveal she was gay. Enough!

Sally Ride's personal and professional legacy will serve as an inspiration to many.

Rest in peace, Sally.

how?

I suspect Dr. Ride's bio is over your head.

Besides this which is probably the only thing u will squeal like a girl about

Ride endorsed Barack Obama for president in 2008

i relly dont see anything she has done that other females have done or have done better. Sorry she was smart and she did some good things, but nothing that will inspire many unless the fact they point to the woman aspect. Most scientist are smart and have done good things, shes just one among many.

BFD. Sally Ride had a wonderful and admirable life.

She didn't "Reveal" in death that she was gay. It was nobody's business but hers and her partner's.

i relly dont see anything she has done that other females have done or have done better. Sorry she was smart and she did some good things, but nothing that will inspire many unless the fact they point to the woman aspect. Most scientist are smart and have done good things, shes just one among many.

She was the first American female astronaut in space, and goes on from there.

She was the first American female astronaut in space, and goes on from there.

okay shes famous for being a female, she has some admirable qualities and respected work but many of our smart people do, im not making her an inspiration because shes a female. Shoot me for an opinion many people dont think the people i think are inspiration should be inspired, such is life.

She didn't "Reveal" in death that she was gay. It was nobody's business but hers and her partner's.

I agree, but like all liberals they're hypocritical on this. They say your sex life is noone's business but then they love to throw outting in your face, but what REALLY REALLY is mean, is liberals love to OUT people DONT WANT to be outted......Talk about hypocrits

I agree, but like all liberals they're hypocritical on this. They say your sex life is noone's business but then they love to throw outting in your face, but what REALLY REALLY is mean, is liberals love to OUT people DONT WANT to be outted......Talk about hypocrits

She wasnt gay enough for some reason, he was married to a man for many years.

Forum List

Back